(2006/09) SEPTEMBER 2006 MTB

Hihi,

am helping a fren urgently looking for a babysitter at Yishun area, preferably the nanny’s place nearby Blk 400+. Of cos, other yishun area is welcome too.

Prefer English or Mandarin speaking babysitter. Need the babysitter to commence on 1st week of Dec, Mon to Fri only. No overnight, my fren will bring her bb back every evening. Bb will start solid in Dec.

I will not follow this thread so pls pm me the details. Really appreciate! =)

Hello Mummies,

I have a daughter who is born in Sept 2006. Though I had registered on SMH for quite a while, but also haven't login for quite a while too. Just dropping by to say Hello to everyone here

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">HELLO EVERYONE!</font></font>

Hope all's well and the lil ones are joyful too..

I just sent an email out to whoever email addresses I still have to seek interest for a gathering. It's been sooooooooo long and I can't wait to see all the babies again!

Let me know if you didn't get my email but are interested in joining the gathering ok
happy.gif

Alicia, your email address kena bounced le..

Hi,

Any mummy staying in Jurong East area? I am thinking of sending my gal to Nursery/Playgroup. Any recommendations around our area?

Any comments on Cherie Hearts Edukidz and NTUC at St 24?

hi i'm new n very confused. hee.

my #1 was born in sept 06 so i thot i'd post here. he babbles a lot but only says a few recognisable words. he doesnt even say de term we use at hme as daddy. his main caregiver when we'r at work is my FIL. my fren said her boy started talking at 3 and dat i probably shd not worry. any advice pls?

Hi mummies,
any tips to share on treating heat rash? Currently, I'm using agnesia powder but I think it's effective only for a short while.

Hi ladies!

think everyone is too busy with their Sept 06 kids. Well, our darlings are turning 3 in 2 months' time. Any idea how to celebrate?

hehehe.. i haven't thought about the celebration yet. planning to buy a small cake and small party pack for her to bring to school and celebrate.

any girls obsessed with pink? Hannah wants everything pink, pink tops, pink pants, pink drinks, pink cakes.. lol.. and she's forever reiterating scripts she memorized from spongebob.. what's new with your kids?

Hi! Lin (Luke_Mum)

Joanne is also born in Sept 06. Also did not talk very much 6 months ago. Ped told us that she was in his opinion slow in her language development. Suggested hearing test which we did and found that she had perfect hearing.

She is being taken care by MIL who speaks only chinese to her. I got a baby signing vcd and let her watch and another one called leapfrog - letter factory which was very good and this actually started her talking. Read a lot to her and got her to repeat the last word. She just sang Happy birthday song to me last week.

Just have to keep talking slowly to her. Advice from another PED that talk simple and slow ly and encourage to repeat. hope this helps.

Hi! Any idea about getting Joanne to eat. Believe it or not, she won't even touch cake. Will only take something like biscuits, dry dry stuff. Any ideas?

Oh yes! any idea on how to increase more hair. She is so botak.

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">Hi mummies! Sorry to intrude, i need to get Nestle Nan 3 milk sachets urgently.
If you have or know where to get them, please kindly PM me.
My budget is 50cents per sachet. Thanks for your help! </font></font>
happy.gif

Sorry to interrupt...

Helping a fren out...

Do log-in to see see look look ...

you can find custom design on glasses @ urbanwerkz.blogspot.com

Any design also can... Jus buzz him...

Selling 1 unopen GNC Childlife Essential Fatty Acids Natural Butterscotch flavor.

Expire date: 23 Oct 2010

For pregnant or nursing mum and infants 6 month up to 12yrs old kids.

Product detail: http://www.childlife.net/node/53/

Original price: $ 43.50
Selling cheap now: $ 38

Pls PM me if u interested. Collect at my blk (hougang). Thanks!

Hi Mummies,

Apologies but am searching for a Babysafe Mattress for baby.. Do pm me if you've any to let go, with the condition, dimensions, pictures etc.

Appreciate it lots and thanks! =)

Hi mummies,

Anyone with kids 4-7 years old interested to go for a Free music trial class at Serangoon gardens, burgley drive?? It's a new building called Lifestyle Hub if i'm not wrong.

Sending my twins(2005 may babies) there so thought maybe can meet some SMH mummies there to chit chat while my twins having the FOC trial.

Please pm me for more details like the map and school name.

Timing should be 11plus am.

Thanks

wow.. juz happen to pop by the forum.. seems like the last time we posted, our kiddos were only like 2 or 3.. now.. they are abt to celebrate their 7th birthday!!! How time flies!!! Happy 7th, Lil ones!!!!

Back