Primary 1 in 2015

kkmum

Hi all,

Just wondering if you've started exploring which pri school your child will be going in 2015?
I just realised that I'm already too late for parent volunteer.......

Anyone registering child in Paya Lebar Methodist Girls School (PLMGS)?

hi fyi you should start to volunteer now but I don't think the school will accept as their closing date was in July

Last edited:
the PV windows has closed for 2015 intake. For now, the only way to stand higher chance is to move closer to the school :(

For me, I am looking for a reliable student care service since my wife and I are both working. Still doing research now....already shortlisted 11 Centres and will visit them soon to find out their service.

Hi kcsm94
The intended school both you and your wife have planned for, does not have a student care service centre in the sch grounds?

Ohh.. ladies.. u any idea if wana our kiddos to get into parents' sch.. if we need to register for alumni?? And hor if the school had already combined with another 2 other sch, had changed names.. so is it still possible to get into this sch???

Yes Miracle_bebe, it just too bad that it doesn't have one but the private student care centre right opposite the school didn't give me a good impression during my 1st visit. That's why I decided to widen the search slightly. BTW, I am referring to Choa Chu Kang area. I can share more about my evaluation of the surrounding student care centres after I have visited them. For those mummy who already enrol their kids at this area, feel free to chip in and share your view. Thank you ;)

Back