Catholic moms / moms to be

Hello everyone!

I havent been in here in a long while - but like 1bean, would like to wish everyone a blessed Christmas too!

Welcome back Hazel.
I think most have delivered and are busy with their little ones hence there isn't much movement on the thread.
Sunkissed. How are you and Kyra?

Hihi! Sorry I've been busy. Lol! Kyra is okay. We just got her off feeding tube illegally. So trying to increase her intake of milk. She's turning 1 really soon. I haven't gotten her baptised though. We held off cos of the tubes. Next baptism in my church is 6 Jan but that's really soon. Don't think I'll be able to prepare her stuff.

All babies baptised here?

Thanks 1bean.

My Natasha is not baptised yet - am waiting till she turns 6 months or so (so she can sit up). Hope to aim for an Easter baptism...

Sunkissed, Gracelyn was baptized in Nov when she was 6 months. I think that's about the right time cause she was crying like the younger ones and wasn't running around like the older ones. It was sometimes hard to get her attention for the pictures.
happy.gif

Development wise is Kyra sitting up yet?
Hazel - Easter baptizim would be so nice.
Anyone interested for a meet up after the new year?

Hello 1bean! Yup she's able to sit up but we have to put her into sitting position, she's not able to get into the position herself yet. How about Gracelyn?

Back