(2011/01) Jan 2011

ivftwins,

i started driving with bb since #1 was a bb. now with #2 i drive with both of them.

sometimes my #2 will cry, no choice just let her cry lor. but i will talk to her, sing to her, reassure her etc etc....doesn't always work but i can't give in.

when hb drives, i sit in the front, i dun sit at the back with bb. and i NEVER take her out of the seat even if she cries. bb will learn tat if they cry, somebody will come and take them out.

of cos i will identify the cry. if hungry or incomfortable i will actually stop the car to settle her then continue on. if it's simply dun want to be alone or in the car seat then i keep going.

u can try putting on some nursery rhyme cds for bb to listen, or sing/talk to bb so bb can still hear yr voice. or get some toys to hang at the car seat to let bb see and get distracted

Grumpus. It's almost nerve breaking when my ds cry till his face is red n look like he is not catching breathe at all leh. I hv no choice but to stop at a bus stop bring him out n calm him down before continuing again. Quite terrible.

Ivftwins,

Just hang on another 6mths then bb can switch to forward facing car seat. It's usually better cos they get to sit upright, face forward n can see things.

ivftwins,

ya lor .. bo pian. I also drive everyday w my bb. and for sure ONE of the trips she will cry cos she doesn't want to sit in there any longer or she's hungry or cranky. What to do? .. I'm used to it. I can drive with a baby screaming and the music blasting aldy. I try to give her teethers and such to hopefully distract her. On weekends when my husband is the one driving, he doesn't like to hear babies screaming when he's driving (lol) so I take her out when she cries. Of course, it's not the safest thing to do lar. Most times, I try to get her to sleep or nurse her beforehand so I can dump her in there and strap her in before he drives off. So try to minimize taking her out when the car is moving.

Grumpus is right .. when can switch bb to the forward facing car seat, they'll be better. Right now, the infant one is a pain.

Aiyo! Drive alone w BB? I tried only once. Gotta keep talking to her. Play w her. Make faces to her.... Sooooo tiring!

Hubby drive alone w her once, she cry n scream till it's like end of the world!

I drove n my brother carry her, she also scream n cry till forgot to breath! I gotta stop at petrol kiosk to hug her.

Terrible ah! Who ask me to spoil her already :p

Each time she cry in her car seat, I'll carry her out. :-/ spoilt Liao [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

aiyo...very jia lat i tell you....cos I do not live near my parents so when I go to my parents place its almost taking a gamble. Do not know if after 6 months they will get better or not. But I am prepared to ignore them when they reach 1 year. Cos they can understand us and possibly tell us what's wrong with sitting in car. If they are not uncomfortable and cry, i am prepared to ignore. At 6months (for mine), i still cannot ignore....

Eh, sorry ah. one yr old still cannot tell u wat's wrong yet hor.

and i meant tahan ANOTHER 6 mths, meaning until bb is one. not tahan until bb is 6mths

Harlow..

Is there a criteria to join in the FB group? I just requested to join, now waiting for approval :p I'm a stay home mum with 2 bbs..

Hello, remember me bo? long time nvr come into this forum le. how you all coping with your bb?

Mine turned 6 months last week. started many new routines like solid food and also i just introduced my child with one fomula milk/day ...

hi mummies,

long time no see.... how are you lately?

just join FB: Jan 2011 Pretty Mums...

pls remember to accept my request ya!

Hi Dolphingal! Thx!

My bbs turned 6 mths old in early July [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Do I need to rejoin the Jan2011 Pretty Mums FB?? :p

Hi longg time never come in here

anybody wants mamil gold milk powder? i have got a sample from them but my baby is drinking similac

Hi everyone,

This is my 1st posting!I'm also a Jan 2011 mommy. Will come to sg motherhood for babies info n stuff. Very informative. Thks mommies for sharing. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

wow!! this thread is going too fast!! i lost track! why everyone move to fb? i cant find jan2011 pretty mums in fb. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Hi Mummies

I have the following to give away or exhange for Enfapro A+ Stage 2 (400gram).

1) Similac Stage 2 400g (Exp 9 May 2012)

2) Nan Pro 2 Stage 2 400g x 2 tins (Exp 31 July 2012)

3) Dumex Mamil Gold Stage 2 400g (Exp 26 Oct 2012)

4) Friso Gold Stage 2 900g (Exp 15 Oct 2012)

Please PM me if interested. Meet-Ups in East.

Thank you

Dear mummies! I need help! Bought a few packs of Wakodo Rice Porridge With Anchovy from Isetan today and wanted to give my DD. But the instructions are in jap. Any idea how to prepare the food?

Hi mummies..

Happi Birthday to our little ones!! Finally, our little ones are turning 1 this month!

Here's wishing all the January babies health and happiness everyday of their life!

Time flies.. to think, last yr this time, we were either struggling around with our big tummy or in the delivery suite waiting for the bundle to arrive. Now, we are happily enjoying their sweet smile and cuddling our precious one. All the best mummies! May we treasure n enjoy every min we have with our children!

Dear mummies, I got sell some baby stuffs (socks,headband scarf and bibs) @ Facebook: Little Shan Closet & lilshancloset.blogspot.com...Pls feel free to add me in FB or dropby my blog. Hope to see u soon..

Hi! I am looking for a swim group during weekdays after 5pm for my 20 months old daughter preferably near to Woodlands. Anyone keen to form a group?

I can't find any toddlers swim group in the north and all instructors asked me to form a group to start.

Hi! I am new here. Am looking for mummies group with babies of same age for playdates and sharing of motherhood tales. Looks like this thread has been spammed and deserted. Is there a facebook for this group or shall I create one for Jan2011 babies?

Hi! I have create the Playgroup on facebook. It's a closed group, you can still keep your own facebook acc private depending on your settings and whether you are friend of the members. Only members can see the posts.

Search for Singapore Toddlers Playgroup to request to be added.

This is not for spammers. Only mummies with babies of similar age who are keen on playdates are welcome.

Hi Mummies,

Helping a friend to post this:

Looking for mums who consider their kids as picky eaters. 30 minutes survey at central area. $40 incentive for attending. 

Age of Mum must be between 21-45.

Age of Kids must be between 1-10.

Please call Pearl at 62721691

Note: You will be subjected to a 5 min questionnaire over the phone to confirm if you qualify the requirements for the survey.

Hi mummies,

I would like to let go of the following:

1) Red Mini Cooper (Kiddy Ride). Battery operated. Comes with AMFM radio, pedal, and remote control. Bought for my girl but she doesn't like it, so it is sitting brand new in my house. Bought from Kiddy Palace at $330. Letting go at $280.

2) AVENT milk powder dispenser. Brand new with tags on. UP$11.50. Letting go at $8.

3) Avent Advanced 125ml milk bottle (Brand new in box). Colour: Honey colour, not the blue plastic one. UP$17.90 Letting go at $12.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are keen, thanks!

Hi mummies, I am trying to gather more participants for Playbug session (under Artbug @ Waterloo Street), free trial under Young Parents promotion. Anyone interested? Session timings as follows:

Tuesdays (22nd & 29th Jan) - 2pm to 3pm

Saturdays (19th & 26th Jan) - 3pm to 4pm

Please do email me at [email protected] if you are intersted with your contact details and the name of you and your child. Thank you!

Dear Mummies,

Brand New Crocs only @ $23 per pair!! (Size 6-7 for Toddler 1.5 - 2 years old)
(Include normal postage BUT please opt for Registered Mail - additional $3.00)

Interested please email to:
[email protected]

Attachments

• Crocs - Navy Blue.JPG
    Crocs - Navy Blue.JPG
    389.9 KB · Views: 349
  • Crocs - Winnie the Pooh.JPG
    Crocs - Winnie the Pooh.JPG
    565.6 KB · Views: 324
  • Crocs - Cars.JPG
    Crocs - Cars.JPG
    669.3 KB · Views: 320