6 weeks pregnant

Hi Irma

Thanks for replying... tryin to find out more for my fren... Hmmm her gynae actualli told her is normal for early pregnancy... so tot of askin ard....

thanks ya...

hi 2005bride..

ooppss.. not a problem.. there.. your qns answered since you have a fren to ask.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

sorry if i scare you with my answer.

Hi Irma K, I'm sorry to heard about you and others about the miscarried. I had miscarried too in end May this year too. My baby heartbeat stopped around 10 weeks. After the D&C,I was very sad and can't stop crying especially see preganant ladies walking passed me.Now I'm preganat again (^-^)v(about 10 weeks).Just went for checkup and everything was fine.I'm praying very hard this time everything so "soon soon".

Yeap, maybe you want to try chinese doctor? When I visited the chinese doctor after my D&C together with my husband, the doctor said my husdand health not bad but I was very weak. She after that give me few packet of chinese herb. Try to aviod cold drink and cooling food stuff.

hi Audrey, so sorry to know abt your situation. -_-

yeah, i noe how it feels.. really sux! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

i pray that you'ld be ok this time round.. & to all too.. babydust to everyone..

Hi Audrey, good to hear a positive experience from you.

I just did a D&C last fri.

It's extremes of feelings - from discovering my pregnancy, spotting, bed rest & lossing it.

Lotsa prayers during which and am resting at home, hoping to recuperate asap and get back to work.

Am doing a mini confinement tho.

hi friends, just discover Baby has not growth much after week 6 ....and " still NO heartbeart on 7 weeks now...Gyne suggest a day surgery to

" wash & clean up "

OR can let menses come later as if miscarridge.....

BUT said camp&pain will be great

AND if not, be clean enough might still need the day surgery for cleaning up fully later???

PLEASE share your experience or view...

Appreciated.

hi miko.sorry to hear abt what happen.

i suggest you do a DnC to clean up the remainings of the fetal tissue..

for me, the fetal tissue came out on its own & (not to scare you), but yes, what your gynae say is true. the pain & cramp & bleeding is something you cant ignore..coz it really hurts..

It has been almost 3 months since my D&C, everything is back to normal, you know, life still goes on.. we are looking forward to our next pregnancy, can't wait........

hi all, i am new here. Just discovered i am pregnant last sunday. Was so excited.. but now, i kinda of worried... on and off having some spotting. Then ytdy, there was some pinkish bleeding on my pantryliner.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

So this morning visit my gynae... there is still no image of the bb... (the first scan oso dun haf)... then my gynae took my blood for blood test... Anxiously waiting for my result (coming out next monday)... he said tt could be early pregnancy, miscarriage or ectopnic pregnancy... hai.... dun stop thinking now... tears keep rolling... :'(

Hi all Mummies..

I'm new to this forum.. Jux sign up today only... =)

May I know wat is D&C???

I'm now 8wks pregnant... same as most of u..

2 wk ago, I also have bleeding.. is juz like having menses.. i was so scared.. went to see gynae & was given 2wks to rest & lie on bed at home.. cannot move around too much.. Until now, i still have abit... & still putting on the pantryliner.. Gynae said it's quite normal.. Feel really sad N worry at the beginning.. Gynae give me some medicine to eat.. all i can do is to keep praying & hope everything will be fine... THis Wednesday will go for another check up again... Pray Hard!!!

All MTB, Jia you!!! =)

low wee leng,

i had serious bleeding in my previous preg. was given jabs and hormones all the way, i still lost my baby at 14 weeks. Now, i am more inclined to chinese sinseh. i feel that nowadays our food intake is more toxic, chemically modified, etc.

everyone is different, crying will not help. stay happie is the best.

most importantly, rest is v important. i did not get sufficient rest last time. really kind of regret, but nevermind, i am lookin forward and hope the next one will be a better experience.

actually you just tested positive, it is hard to see the baby from scan. next time you go with full bladder, easier to be seen.

hi QQ,

I just finished my surgery cos i had a ectopnic pregnancy. From past 2 scans, the gynae cannot find my bb and yet my homo level is high. According to him, since my homo is high, by right, he can easily find my bb but till then, no sight of it. So he decided to ask mi to go for a more detailed scan. and unluckily, 99.9%.. it was an ectopnic pregnancy and have to act fast. So on 21.12.09 930pm, my bb was removed from mi.. :'( :'(

Hi WL,

I'm sad to know that. I can feel what you feel right now and you're not alone. Probably, there is a reason why it happened. But don't lose hope or be discouraged. There are still second chances and opportunities in having a baby.

dont give up hope! i tried again 3mths after i miscarried too & son is now almost 13mths old & drivin my nerves. most important now is to take care of your body well before you try again.

Hi all, I had experienced some spotting (small amount of brown bleeding) just 1day before my menses was due. Initally I thought that was the beginning of my menses, but brown bleeding just stopped within a day. This is the 1st time that I am experience spotting. Now I am having my menses (not sure whether is it menses or implantation bleeding). The volume of the bleed is slightly lesser than my normal menses. Am I normal? Could I be pregnant? Could anyone advise me? Thanks in advance.

Hi all, i also do experience left lower abdomen pain on and off. Like feeling bloated or alot of gas in the stomach. But very weird leh. I never have such feelings before. AF is also due soon, on 08-Mar. Is this a sign of pregnancy? I do not have breast pain or any food craving yet. Just a wee bit of nauseated.

Hi ... l just came across this forum..

l was wondering what does it mean by my result

BHCG - 1388 iul? (cant read their handwriting)

GS - 10.71mm

GA - 5w1d (which is 5wk n 1day)

Does it mean that the embryo is abnormal? coz l read by 5-6wk embryo should be 2mm long but mine is way too long

Any one can advice???

casey: hi!

GS=Gestational Sac

GA= Gestational age

the BHCG: im not pretty sure (sorry)

also cant advice you if the embryo is abnormal coz only the gynae would be able to answer your qn. and also, each embryo grows differently and at different rate..

did u ask your gynae abt it?

Hi all, I am a MTB. Just went to my first check up today. did a Ultrasound from my belly.. the doc could not see anything as the uterus was falling back (will be ok once the bb start growing). Did a Ultrasound from the vaginal... able to detect the sac and bb heart beat... Doc confirmed I'm in 6weeks and 5days. Everything seems normal but was told that I might experience spotting in the weeks to come... cos he saw a patch of blood in the ultrasound.

Very concern. Anyone got the same issue????

hi amelia

congrats on your pregnancy.. i believe the patch of blood is the "balance of blood" from prev period? since gynae mentioned not something to be alarmed, dun think you need to. unless you're experienceing menses-like cramps and red-blood bleeding.

not sure if mine was the same as yours, but mine was a cyst.. its will actually outgrow when bb becomes bigger..

hi all,

Just wonder, 6 weeks pregnant should start calculate from the 1st day of the last mense or from the date when we start ovulation?

Back