Ecreative cakes

ahgirl

Hi,

Any one ever tried the cakes from ecreative??Wonder if it's nice.Cos I wan to order for my twins birthday this Sept....

Can any1 recommend me some good catering too or places to order BD cake...?

Thanks!!!

Hi ah-girl,

I ordered cake and buffet spread from e-creative last nov for my son's 1st birthday. both the cake and the spread were nice, no complaints..personally.

prior to this, i've also ordered cake from e-creative for my niece birthday as well...the teachers from the school liked it.

they ve quite a good selection of cakes.

most feedback on them has been they are not too bad and basically a relatively wide selection of cake designs i understd [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I love the flexibility of designing to one's liking.

I have three cakes from E-creative.

1st one for my DS when he's 1yo and I have elmo with the chinese character "wo yi shui le"

2nd and 3rd cakes for one of my nephews - different designs of power rangers.

hths...

I have received ecreative cakes for my friends full month before. Very attractive packaging and taste's not bad. For the fruit tarts, the fruits are fresh, and the biscuit is crunchy. Love the personal touch of the bb's little card with every box. Will consider using them for my own bb's full month anytime. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I also ordered ecreative cake for my girl's 1YO and i find service good and taste not bad also. I find their price very competitive also, no harm trying

Personally, I find E-creative cake not bad. I ordered for my son's 1 yr old birthday and did receive some good comments from my guests.

The e-creative cakes don't need to put in fridge when they deliver. Some cakes have to bec of icing, and so big, difficult to fit into fridge.

The cream decorations is very light, so my dd likes it.

i ordered before for my ger 1st bday. its veri nice the cream its veri smooth n light. and the range of pic its quite alot

I ordered for my son's full month and comments bout them were good. Cakes and the ang ku kueh are good. Comes in a nice box too, very presentable.

I ordered the full month package from e-creative in Jan this year. Well, I did not get to try the cakes though. However, comments from my colleagues are positive. Presentable, economical and nice.

Mini Buffet Menu - Set C

S$ 10.00 Per Pax/7 Dishes (Min 15 Pax)

Wheat Prawn

(A) Sin Chow Bee Hoon

Curry Chicken (good)

Fried Chicken Wing

Fried Sotong Ball

Otak

Satay ( not nice)

My colleagues order e creative mini buffet.

Every thing were nice except for the satay.

Any one have tried their catering ?

We ordered birthday cake and catering from Ecreative for our gal 1-yr-old.

I find the cake light and tasty. Not too sweet and heavy for the kids.

Hi,

E-creative cakes seem not bad... wonder how's their food. Anyone tried before... I mean, it would be more convenient if to order cake and buffet together with them.

Any reviews? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I would not recommend E creative's full month cakes. i ordered full month cakes from them 2 months back and when my hubby went to collect it from their shop at Sun Plaza, he found that the boxes were a far cry from the picture in their website.

The material was so soft, like those boxes that takeaway zi char comes in, and couldnt withstand the water condensation after they were taken out of the shop's fridge. so the boxes were wet and crumpled. my hubby didnt even distribute the cakes as the presentation was atrocious and he felt embarrassed by them. we wasted our money!

the shop assistant who served us saw the terrible condition of the boxes but said that there was nothing she could do. we emailed the company to highlight the matter and they did not offer any compensation too. just said that we could have rejected it at the shop. but their staff refused to take them back..

Anyone else has tried ecreative for the past few weeks? About to place order with them till i saw the comments from Nix.. now a bit skeptical..

Don't want to waste my money..

anyone else have tried their 1 month old cake and buffet recently? I am sourcing for my son's one year old bday in early nov. pls pm / email me at [email protected] for all good and bad comments.

thanks a lot! =X

You can try sweetest moments. their customer service and quality is much better.

buffet catering can try Purple Sage. pricey but not run of the mill kind of dishes.

i also have ordered from the recently, for my son's BD cake for his school celebration. And suprised to find their service good.

i was actually very worried due to some posts that i have read regarding late delivery since i asked for early delivery coz my son's breaktime is 9.20 amd we need to be in school ard 9.15 but e-creative's delivery only starts @ 9am! but i still put on my request to deliver the cake @ around 8.30am if possible and the person i talked to agreed and told me they will try their best. i was surprised that the cake came before 8.30am!

Hi,

E creative says I can choose 1 of the 2 options.

Which one u tried? Nice???

Choc Sponge / Blueberry Jam Filling or Fresh Cream Filling

Vanilla Sponge / Strawberry Jam Filling or Fresh Cream Filling

Ordered a cake from Ecreative last week after reading all the reviews. This is my first time ordering for my first child for her first birthday. What a great disappointment & embarrassment!

The cake delivered to me was slightly cracked. One end of the rainbow on the cake came off. The cardboard & sticks underneath it were showing. There's a hole on the cake too!

Everyone at the party wondered what happened to the cake.

Can't get them as their office was closed on Sunday. Can anyone imagine their first child can't even get a photo taken with a decent birthday cake on their first birthday for memory?

To be fair to Ecreative, they did apologized and gave me partial refund after the complaint. I guessed it's the fault of their part time delivery guy.

Ordered from Ecreative after reading the reviews here. My first time ordering from them for baby's 1st birthday. It turn out to be a great disappointment & embarrassment for us.

Cake delivered to us was cracked. One end of the rainbow came off with it's cloud toppled. The cardboard & sticks underneath it were showing. Best of all, there's a hole on the cake!

Called them but their office closed on Sunday. Everyone at the party wondered what happened to the cake! Needless to say, we were extremely furious & embarrassed! We just want our little gal to have a photo taken with a decent birthday cake on her very 1st birthday for memory. It was ruined!

To be fair to Ecreative, they apologized & gave us partial refund after we make a complaint. Maybe they just need to change their part time delivery guy to ensure their cakes get delivered undamaged!

On 27 Nov, we ordered full month buffet and 40 box full month cakes from them. On their website they did not indicate that cakes need to be refrigerated, upon phone ordering we were not told & at point of delivery the guy did not inform us. Our cakes & buffet arrived at 12.30pm, at about 6pm I discovered that 17 boxes of the cakes had pungent sour smell and so I check and it had turn bad. Following day, my mum received feedback from my relatives that few of their cakes had turn bad when they reach home. My wifey call up the Co on monday to inform them on 28 Nov,and they told us to email them pictures. Now 29 Nov, they told us that they cant make up for the 17 box of cakes 'meant for my wifey colleagues' as we had throw them away..Who in right frame of mind will keep 17box of bad cakes at home? and during the first call they told us to send them pictures not cakes!! This is NOT a responsible Co, just beware not to spoil your joyous celebrations try to avoid them.

URL]

URL]

URL]

URL]

I agreed with Nix and JK. After awhile their cake turn out to had weird smell! Received a baby full cake from a relative and turn out to be a 'free detox' for days!

The catering was worst it look nice from the outlook but u wont know what u biting and munching. A frenz of us bite a files or something like insect cos there was still wing. We was still joking and teasing her it could be the particular herb use for that dish.. LOL.. Been experience twice with them so for us personally we definitely will not order or try ecreative or Xinyipin (sis company of ecreative) whether is cake or buffet. Is gonna be a No No No to us even thou there is people telling us the food is nice for xinyipin but nobody know what sort of herb we be eating!

Now, having to planned for a party and is a headache for me w regard on the catering.... -.-" anyone mommies/ daddies can recommend or share catering lately?? Left with 2weeks to planned... Sigh.. Suppose to settling with Xinyiping but now... Hiaz....

I had similar encounter with JK. Who the hell will take all photos of the faulty cakes in front of the relatives while we were busy salvaging the overturned cakes? No compensation and yet got rebuked by them that we should had returned the cake when the delivery guy left immediately after he left the cake. Some more it's a Sunday when the office is closed! So angry

very disappointed with ecreative too.bcos xinyipin is ful then i order frm the sister caterer.i already told the person i dun wan 4.30,i take 5pm wen i rchbthe delivery guy was already downstairs at 4.30...maybe thy already there earlier i wont knw.

i ordered their mini buffet,out of 7dishes only 2 is good n edible.the lohanchye was already spoil, the sweet n sour fish flour were so hard.tempura prawn n popiah were soggy.

the eclair doesnt taste like the type lik neobgarden. though i also dun really like neogarden food but thy certainly better than ecreative.

both caterer their curry had only few pc potato....jo ecreative only 1 piece!

Back