Want to know more Mummy/MTB staying in Sembawang area

Taling about Dr Lawerence. Me also for no 2 going to him cos my first gyne is located at Tanglin shopping centre. too far and i dont drive very inconvenient area lor

How you all find Dr Lawerence ang? Heard he is pretty cheap and also very rushing too? Any good feedbacks on him to share?

I meant talking about Dr Lawrence Ang the gyne located at Sun Plaza,3 floor next to the food court there. Inside Health way Clinic so croweded that gyne. me also need views on him lor.

ANd me plan go for my yearly papsmear with him next few months. hope he will be good and gentle lor.. since my first time[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Dr Lawrence Ang is a good gynea, his clinic always crowded and he is always busy, but whenever you have question, he will attend to you patiently and nicely.

I will definetely go back to him when I plan for #2, but that will be much later, coz my little princess only 6 months old =)

Hi hi kopitei,

THanks for your reply.. so he is not bad la. cos heard mixed reviews of him. Loads pple say he not bad but very rushing.. But hopefully he will be good as its really conveneint going to him especially for those staying in sembawang area.

Hi mummies

I am a FTWM staying at Canberra Rd Blk 300+. I thought there used to be another Sembawang mummies thread on SMH forum but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Fern, my boy is also 27mth old. Is your boy a Mar 08 baby too? My boy spends more time downstairs at the playground than at home [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Hubby and I thinking of No.2 but putting it on hold coz our boy is very naughty and we don't think we can cope yet.

Eunice, I delivered at Mt A. My gynae was Dr HK Ho.

Would be nice to have a meet up with the mummies here one day!

Hi Blue skies!!

I am also staying at canberra rd!!

Fern, u found urself another partner!!! She have a 2year old boy as well.. hee.. best of all she spend time downstairs at the playground more hee...

HI Blue Skies,

My boy is a Jan 2008 baby. My boy is turning 2.5 year old soon[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Haha. My boy always at home so lonely so looking for playmates around his age.. hahaha

Hey Yuki, nearer to you not me. la. me admiralty drive.. good to have more friends here now.

Blue skies, want exchange facebook as well?

helo mummies,

i stay at sembawang drive. got 1 gal coming to 2yrs old. my 2nd one is gg to due in Nov 2010. my gynae is also lawrence ang. really find him quite good though the waiting time is long.

i now got headache in choosing childcare centre for my gal... Little campus (Canberra) or Joy Montessori?

Hiya

Was MIA for a while coz my boy came down with HFMD and no idea where he got it from even though he doesn't attend any childcare / playgroups. Plus whole household - baby, hubby, maid & I were struggling with flu too. So terrible! Was very busy and tiring last few weeks but everything's getting better now. Everyone at home is loading up on Vit C including my maid :D

Hi all,

i also staying in Sembawang Drive, i just delivered to twins gals 3 weeks ago.

any one have any recommendation for PDs or GPs for bbs around our area?

anyone have reviews for kidslink at the hdb area office? or the GP at healthway clinic at sun plaza level 3?

Thanks. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi gera,

thats so nice and happy to get a twins gal.. hee..

normally i bring my boy to peace clinic but recently the doc resign n the new doc very anyhow so change to the gp at healthway sunplaza.. same thing, the doc had change again currently think there isnt any good doc around =(

BJY,

thanks..yeah i dun like the peace clinic lei, the docs i normally see for myself is anyhow anyhow one..

oh but i personally haven tried the healthway sunplaza..hmm..

does the temasek clinic see bbs? how bout the 7-11 clinic at sembawang MRT?

Hi

I have not come across any good PDs / GPs for babies ard Sembawang. When my boy was coughing, I brought him to see a normal GP at Blk 308 Canberra Rd. The GP is ok for adults (hubby and I have gone there before and the medication worked for us) but I think he doesn't have the best medication for toddlers.

My boy was 26 mths then and down with a cough / cold. Didn't know if it was just a common cold or flu. Brought him to see the GP, got some medication but my boy's condition didn't improve after one week. Not long after, he came down with HFMD and I ended up bringing him to see a PD at Mt Alvernia (where I would usually go). The PD said that my boy's cough was going to develop into bronchitis if I left it alone. The PD prescribed some different medication and told me to come back if the condition didn't improve in 3 days.

My boy's condition did improve in the next 3 days but he was on medication for almost 2 wks, and the stubborn cough did eventually clear. He would have had to use a nebuliser if the condition didn't improve after 3 days. Would have been really difficult for all of us. I am quite certain the PD's prescribed medication did make a difference.

IMHO, I would bring my baby / toddler to see a PD if he was not well, even if it meant having to travel a longer distance or having to pay more for consultation fees. A happy and healthy child is priceless.

Hi mummies..I m bk to tis thread..as just delivered my little boy on 18 April..it was quite sudden as 1 mth earlier than my edd..I delivered at Mt A by Dr.Fong Yang..he is a great doc too!

Do keep in touch ya..my fb is [email protected].

congrats Gera for ur twins gals..how nice it is..u should be very busy as well..do tk cr ya n enjoy bonding with ur kids..

Blus skies, did you try 7-11 clinic?

I have been bringing my gal for jabs there.. But i prefer Dr Liau or Kay... The rest, rejected...Lolz..

Dr Lawrence ang ah... my mum went there for some checkup... and advise me not to go there... crowd never mind.. ventilation not good... air not fresh.. ask me go back my 1st gynae better... although bit far....

Hi all mummies,

Can I join in? I stay in Serangoon North but most of the time I'm in Yishun. Coz my mom help stay in Yishun and she is helping me to take care of my 4 months + bb boy. consider near to you all?

Yoh mummies,

I am planning to put my boy at the childcare centre located at 511.

Was looking through the childcare link website and found out that there is 2.

Little campus and Cheeryland.

Didnt know there is 2childcare centre there.

Any comment on the 2 childcare???

Hi all mommies,

I'm mother of 2mth old ger [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] staying at woodlands. Will like to ask, for the 6 in 1 vacc, do you all take in at polyclinic, PD or GP?

My girl is turning 1 year old next month, intend to put her in childcare when 18 months, now start doing some homework, may I know is the any mum here put their child in childcare at the age of 18 months?

Any recommended childcare? Must be within walking distance from Sembawang MRT.

Hi all!

I'm staying in sembawang too, 400+. I'm due anytime now & would like to make more friends [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hii all mummies/MTBs

Im staying in sbw admiralty area too, with 2 babies...

Frankly it's a very new place to me and I dun feel any sense of belonging even tho Im already here for near 3yrs cuz my parents and MIL all at TPY... so hope to know more friends here to make my stay more meaningful ;)

I seldom check SMH... Do email me at [email protected] if you dont mind to stay in touch [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Have a gd Sunday!

Hi Mummies/MTB

just found this thread.. i am a FTWM living at Sembawang Drive.

i have a baby girl who is 11 months. same gynae as Blue_skies.. DR HK HO..

Charmine

Modern Montessori International is available but they are charging at 600+ per month too exp.

I checked all the childcare at sembawang only left with Modern Montessori International.

Btw any mummies try putting ur kid at Talentplus blk 411 or Jenuistots blk 417?

I am thinking of enrolling my boy there next year.

Hi, I have created a fb for sembawang mummies. Do join in there. PM me your email address and I will add u in.

Back