@@@ - Need recommendation to find Confinement Lady

ecym

my EDD in Jul 2010. Called the popular/recommended ones but all not available in July 2010.

If you have good CL (stay in) to recommend, please pm me.

Thumbs up for my confinement lady. She really relieved me of all my worries. That's why I want to share this with all the mums-to-be out there. All your concerns will be gone if you engaged her. That's provided her schedule allows. Just say you are recommended by Lixuan you might get a better rate!

Contact no: +65 93909291

M'sia: 0177164527

My confinement nanny is very good as well. She manage the baby, our household very well and even teach the maid how to cook.

If you're interested, please send me an email at [email protected] and I'll try to contact her for you.

Mine is good. I recommended her to few of my friends too. Her name is Chew Yan and her Spore number is 83640705. She really loves kids and cooks well too. A very friendly at the same time quiet lady.

Hiya, my nanny is very good, very experienced as well. I used her for my confinement for first and second baby. Her name is Xiufeng and she is from Malaysia. Her number is 94451055 and her malaysia number is +60199056519. Hope this is useful.

Hi all mom,

Anyone needs a confinement lady in early Sep 2010. I have paid a $200 deposit for a confinement lady and she did for my sister-in-law recently. The actual price is $2K. She is quite good and from Malaysia, however my mom offers to help me now and I also want to save money. I can absorb $100 and let go at $100 deposit. Anyone interested can SMS or call me at 9188 7560.

Hi all.

I would like to recommend my confinement lady to those who need one.

She is really very good. I am currently engaging her for the 2nd month cos my BB is quite abit to handle.

She is very patient with BB and can see that she loves BB alot. She took really good care of my whole family (including my 2 dogs).

When I brought my BB back for review with my PD, even my PD complimented to me that I got myself a good confinement lady cos she is very knowledgeable and ask me to learn more from my confinement lady.

If anyone is interested to engage her, you can PM me or email me at [email protected] for her contact number.

Hi.

My confinement lady ask me to let you all know that she is fully taken for this year cause she received quite a number of enquiries for this year.

But next year is still available. So those who are giving birth next year can still contact her.

You can PM me or email me at [email protected] for her contact number

Hi,

I have a good CL to introduce too, her name is Siew Ling (秀玲姐). Currently she is doing confinement for me. Her sis is Siew Zhen, another very good confinement lady.

I was introduced to Siew Ling when her sis schedule was full. Siew Ling will tell u to have an "interview" with her so as to ensure both are comfortable with each other. U may ask her any questions during the "interview".

She is very hardworking since the first day she came. She helps with all the housework, cleans up the kitchen after cooking. She also checks with u what type of food u prefer (but of cos.. not for the fussy as she can cook many types of nice confinement food). If u can eat everything she cook that will be better and she ensures that all food has to be fresh. She will also make sure all her work are completed before resting.

Nite time, she will ensure that u will rest well and she will fully take care of the baby. If u are pro-BF, she will oso help to wake u up to feed the baby.

I had extended her for another 2 days to help me out as her permit only allows up to 30 days. She is also willing to guide and teach you on how to look after your baby.

You can contact her at (tell her recommended by Xinyi):

SG line: 81195431 (contactable when she is working in SG)

MY line: 013-7067061 / 012-7609538

dear all

I have just finished my confinement, my CL is very good, she cooks well, love and take very good care of my newborn. anyone keen to look for her, can PM me for her contact.

just my 2 cents worth - better to get from agency bec those "recommended ones" from forum may not be really recommended and good ones. must be careful

I too want to share my experience with this CL . Auntie Yeo hp: 1511 60167089329 / 91481677.

( A short , pump lady with short curly hair)

I got her contact from this forum . One mummy wrote her good experience but i doubt is true . Maybe is written by Auntie Yeo herself .

During the interview, she appeared to be responsible and experience CL. I placed a deposit with her .

Nightmare started two weeks before my EDD. She called and say she is unable to do my confinement as she have another assignment. She will arranged for another CL to come .

I disagree citing that she have collected my deposit she should do my confinement . She refused to come and left with no choice I agreed for her jie mei to do my confinement .

Her jie mei came and do a lousy confinement. Stole my “ tong cao” and drank my bird nest . Did not cook proper confinement foods. Insist on resting despite baby crying loudly . Ask her to leave one week later .

Please beware of this CL – Auntie Yeo . Do not engage her .

Just want to share some feedback about Siew Ling Jie recommended by many forumers. I called her SG number to try my luck and the way she answered her call was very polite and she asked me very very nicely what my name is and when I am due. Too bad she's fully booked until August 2013!!! Couldn't get her as my CL... the 1st 10 seconds of impression over the phone was really good; I was hoping she can be my CL!!

Just so there's a basis of comparison, I had called up other CLs before and they weren't so polite / professional. And during many parts of the phonecall, I was left dangling wondering what questions to ask. I'm a first time mummy looking for a confinement lady so I didn't know what questions to ask..

Nevertheless, this Siew Ling Jie offered to intro someone only if I wanted her to. Or I could look for another person on my own if that's my preference. So I just thanked her for her time and she didn't push at all. Really sounds like a nice aunty!

Back