Any Advise How To Get Rid Phelgm for Babies???

How old is your child? I realised that my 2 month old baby also has phelgm and started coughing lately too. However, I sort of found out that my child tend to cough more often in air-conditioned room, thus, we tried not having the air-con on for a few nights and the phelgm reduced. I guessed the environment does play a part so perhaps you can observe if it's the room's temperature that affects your child.

My son is 7months old & has been having phelgm for 2 months. Any mummies know how to get rid of annoying phelgm?!?

You can try to use chinese medicine "hou zao san"

I gave it to my baby when he was 2 months old, now he already 15mth, i still give him when he has phelgnm

is ur bb taking Yakult/ Vitagen? They cause phelgm and cough. Ur bb drinking lots of water?

U can try to go to Yu Guo Chinese Physician for baby "tui na". Add: 8B Jalan Masjid #01-08 Kingston Palace Spore 418929 tel: 64474761.

one very good method is that you place yr boy on a pillow slightly slanted to the front; then pat on his back with "cupped hands"; meaning your fingers are closed but u bend yr fingers at the knuckle area and pat for as long as he allows you to.

Taught by a nurse at KKH to my mother and we have been using this method which clears phlegm. If you did it correctly, yr son's phlegm should be looser and a few days later will go off de.

Evie> it's slow lor. they have the 药包 which you put on BB belly. this place's my last resort especially when BB dun cooperate with oral western medicine. hee..

Hi Evie, pls sms me at 96333137 for info on how to clear bb phelgm. Sorry i dont revisit threads as i am not always on internet.

Cheers.

hi mummy

any clue for infant sleep in aircon room tend to develop phelgm or blocked nose easily ?

my 1st bb also got phelgm, need to wait for her to vomit out on her own when drinking milk

Back