Any comments on Babyplus

Hi,

I have been using baby plus from 20th mths of preggie til birth.

I did not see any effect of baby plus beside the following (not sure these are due to baby plus):

1. He is very alert. He doesnt cry much

2. He is very responsive to sounds. He will turn his head to where the sounds come from starting from 2 hours old (still fresh from the oven ^_^. The nurse in the nursery room commented he is very alert.

3. My bb need MUSIC before he fall asleep. He cannot sleep without any music.

4. He started blabbering at 4 weeks! The confinement lady commented too noisy :p

But he still cannot flip on his own yet. Currently he is 4 months & 2 weeks old.

Chelz,

U managed to complete the whole 16 lessons and 2 hrs daily?

Did u cover the babyplus with additional cloth, coz i have been hearing alot comment that the sound we hear will be 100 times of BB hearing in the womb..

is that truth??

Quite concern about this issue and hope anyone can help me with the answer.. thanks..

Hi Fish,

Yes, I finished all lessons but sometimes I skipped few morning session due to meeting but i never skip evening session.

I use tape to cover all of the holes . Sticked the tape both sides (in & out)... the sound is very noisy & loud. The sound is still quite loud even though you tape all of the holes.

Btw, if we did not swaddle him, he will use both hands to cover his both ears when he is sleeping. Only recently he stopped doing this.

I dont know this is caused by the baby plus noisy sounds or not.

The confinement lady said, this is her 1st time seeing new born always use both hands to cover his ears.

I’ve a good condition babyplus for sale at $200 (neg). Lightly used for 3 mths due to busy work schedule. Comes in original box, pouch, batteries and manual. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

Hi, i have a Pre-loved Babyplus for sale. $150 non-neg. In good working condition (not for fussy as the pouch looks old after a few washes). U can easily replace it with a more trendy looking pouch of ur own, which i did nearing the end of my pregnancy. Will not affect the effectiveness as the sound of the heartbeats is pretty loud. Self collect at bukit panjang. PM me if keen. Thanks!

Hi,

I have a good condition preloved Baby Plus to let go at $150.

Come with original box, pouch, and manual. Used from Jul- Oct 2011. Please PM me if interested. Thanks

Thanks

hi, looking for pre loved babyplus preferably in good condition. thanks. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif])

I have a baby plus for reservation. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

bought Oct/Nov 2011, have used it since then till now.

Delivery due in end Feb 2012 so item is available from Mar 2012.

Warranty until Oct/Nov 2012.

Comes with full box. Very good condition.

Selling at $200.

Plesse email [email protected] to reserve.

thanks.

Hi there I have a baby plus for sale. Excellent condition with original box n pouch just recently gently washed and still very new n white. Bought from us in sept 2011. Son is now 3 weeks old. Willing to let go at 170. Staying at Bishan. SMS Melanie at 90041722. Thanks

Hi,

I have a preloved babyplus for sale. Used for only 3+ months (I got a little lazy to use it), all packaging, manual, pouch are in excellent condition.

Purchased in April 2011. Looking to sell at $190.

Please email [email protected]

Back