Kinderjam classes for rabbit babies

flyaway21

Hi mummies,

I organise Kinderjam classes at my house every Wed, 3pm with a group of SAHMs. The Kinderjam classes are taught by Ms Wendy who is a certified Kinderjam tutor in Singapore.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/KinderJam-with-Ms-Wendy/111831702239769

This class started out as a private class so the no. of kids are capped at 5. We used to have 5 kids and their mummies attending the class but recently 1 mummy has just given birth while another has gone back to work. So we are looking for another 1 or 2 more kids with their mummies to join our class, else we have to cancel the class as the class need at least 4 to start. All our kids enjoy the classes very much as they teach them about music, alphabets, numbers in a fun way. Hence it will be very sad if we have to cancel the class. All of our kids are 19mths old but it's ok if your kid is younger. The course fee for the classes is only $120 for 8 lessons. It is meant to be a budgeted classes for SAHMs and their kids.

If you have a toddler. stay around choa chu kang area and are interested to join us, pls PM me for more info. Even if you are not a sahm, if your parents understand english, they can bring them to the classes as well.

Thanks

Back