Need mummies to advise how shall I do??

snmoo

I felt to fill for divorce as really cannot life together w my husband, this happen long long story, when i was give birth to my son onward, he gonna changed his character worsed then previous,he can give a black face just a small matters everytime, i have a work and need to take care my son from day to day as likes, morning send him to child care, after work fetch him and send him for a math class(tue & fri), at home guide him for homework every nite(math,spelling english & chinese, weekens like a maid doing house work send my son for han yu ping ying class, evening need to give my son for relax so will bring him out & sun he also got a art class(this is my son req)so I already tired and tired got no time for rest but sometime I still want to have face his black face if he unhappy for those I saying(he is petty)so sometime really not willing to talk w him,all of my friend said his got a weired character. Now I really got not strength to care him any more..like recently happen is, when I asked him"my cousin ask whether we wanna to go over his house to visit them" he shouting n unhappy said tht"dun go, mother house nv go why go thier house"I just keep quiet & forget it..after that I ask him something he can show me the black face again and ignore me, during weekend I package for his BF, he also can ignore my BF, is it small matter & my fault????tired...

pls help to advise shall i leaving him?? how do I fill for the divoce?

Hw many years together already? You will need to talk over with him... It must be in a nice manner...if he show black face or shouting.. then you need to ask him to calm down saying we need to talk over... if he refuse to even talk over calmly, he simply have no love already.

Then the final decision comes...

as a mum, we will provide the best to our child and try to fulfill their requests.. that's why you are sending your son to all the supplementary classes, etc.. although these classes cost a fortune, both of you are willing to pay and provide for him cos of your love to him..

for the sake of your son, try to salvage your marriage. If it really doesnt work out, at least you know that you have tried and your son can see that you have tried your very best..

How about spending some personal time with your hubby.. perhaps your hubby is 'jealous' of your son.. a bit silly but man has ego and wouldn't admit to it... go for a looonnngg vacation.. take a break.. you deserve it.. and try to take this time to have a heart to heart talk with him during the vacation..

have a personal time with him.. go out for dinner/movie/outing with him once a week if possible.. parents need to break away from their children at times.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi grooviesg, i like your comments and advice[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] hey snmoo, give it a try[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

thanks for all the mummies comments, but if outing/movie or dinner can build up closely relationship, i thinks for others ppl may say Yes, but for my hubby No as he will said go cinema Waste money, dinner outside likes sushi, swensen etc not full enough and the paid he can eat food court for a week( this just occasional)during outing also will give temper...I am so so tired...be's of his character i already no love with him any more, I need all the mummies to advise how can I do in future if do not any income?until now I already never speak to him at all...but will felt more relax as no need hear those unwanted sound...

Hi Snmoo, i hope everything is well. Spare a tot for your kid. From the way you write, it seems your son is still young. Can you imagine the turmoil he will go through if both decide to divorcE? I feel that it will be good if you can tell him how you think and talk to him nicely. Communication is very important.

Back