WTA: Where to celebrate Bb first birthday

qoobaby

Hi mommies

My Bb is turning 1 soon.. Any suggestion to go where to celebrate Bb 1st birthday??

I only got abt 20 guest..

Thanks in advance [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif])

haha.. i m looking for places too.. bb is 4mths.. dun want last min do things.. haha. already talking abt her 1st bday alrdy..

Hi mummies,

How about the function room at the clubhouse if you or your friend's stay at a condo? Heard some hold it at SAFRA or places like DOME cafe or restaurant (high-tea/lunch buffet). Attended a party for 1 yr old girl at Chili Padi @ NUS, pretty decent and reasonably priced. Hope it helps[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi, if you would like to order cakes for bb shower or birthday can try this check out this web: sofiacakes.blogspot.com

tried and it was nice and reasonable price.

i have book aloha loyang for my gal's 1st bday in jan.. u can get it at a special rate if u book thru a gov personnal...

for cake.. i was planning for to customise with pine gardens.. heard their cakes r not bad.

as for caterers.. haven't decide.. anyone got any recommdations?

Caterer u can try neo garden or gim Poh. Juz recommended 1 of my frenzy for her bbshower under the latter n the feedback is gd.. If u wan more economic price but not bad food, can try Fu Kwee or YLS...

My son 1st year birthday is coming soon... I am so vexed. Not sure if I wana do small one or big one... Is it lame if I book 2,3 tables at restaurants and treat family members? I cant help but thinking, after all , the party will become "adult theme" ...

@Slapurface

That would depend on how you will handle the party. You can book tables at restaurant and add some pop of kiddie activity sheets, balloons, and fun cupcakes for dessert. You can also make some simple magic tricks to your guests for added fun. You can take a look at 5 funny magic tricks videos

Back