!does exclusively breastfed baby's poop texture change?

My 4.5 months old exclusively breastfed bb's texture changed to peanut butter (a bit softer). Not started solid yet, full bf since born without any formula fed at all. She has record of no.poop for.13 days. So after last nigh this new poop, she hasn't poop again yet so I.m not sure if next will b the same.

Her poop was always v soft like cream (a bit softer). Colour didn't change though, still yellow. Wondering if its ok. Or not enough liquid/milk? Never fed water at all.

Can anyone who full bf share?

My 5.5 month old ger's poo has also changed to similar consistency as yours. Also never start her on solids and water yet. Pd said it's ok If she doesn't poo for five days for ebm babies. Maybe your nutritious bm was fully absorbed by baby so no wastage and no poo haha.. As long as weight gain is good I guess it should be fine?

Chops, when did yours consistency change become peanut.butter-like too? Tks at least I am.not too worry now.

My pd asked me to.go to her if more than 14 days.

Tks so much for sharing

Hiya her poo changed when she was close to 5 months ago. I think no need to worry la unless baby looks uncomfortable or especially fussy or not gaining weight ;) mommy always can feel if something is not right with the little one de..

My babe has also gone without pooping for 5 continuous days.
Agree that so long as weight gain & development is on track, then no need to worry too much.

Yep, I have reached peanut butter stage now
happy.gif
Bot occasionally diarrhea. I kept trying to work out why, and analyzing what I eat, but I figure it is impossible. If baby happy and has no fever, etc. why worry!

mommies, I have a unopen Mamil stage 3 to let go. Big tin. Expiry 2014. Letting go at 58.00. GIant selling at $64.90. Contact me at 96954332.

Back