(2012) TTC Christian Mummies

Hi favoured

AF is supposed to arrive next week, so technically I am not late, and this adds to our confusion.

I am not on any form of birth control or hormones. Initially, my hubby was worried if I had any cyst, fibroids or tumor growths.

But I have actually managed to squeeze in an appointment with my gynae in early Feb. So should AF starts next week (which it is supposed to), I can cancel the appointment. If otherwise, I will just go ahead with the appointment and confirm the suspicions.

Thank you for your help!
happy.gif

rantingbaby:
i think u are pregnant! e spotting is probably due to implantation, it usually happens a wk before menses due... as for hpt not picking up ur pregnancy yet, cos hcg levels not high enuff... best to wait till day of menses or a day after to test... wif all ur symptoms, u shd get a clear dark 2nd line by then!

favoured:
yah, disappeared for a while cos feeling a bit discouraged at times tat e manifestation of #2 is still not here yet... it will happen, but i'm juz so impatient! i do read e thread on and off...

Hi ladies,

Looking for OPK or pregnancy test strips?
We have ready stock!

>> BlueCross One Step LH Urine Ovulation Test
>> BlueCross One Step HCG Urine Pregnancy Test strips.

Free normal postage if you purchase 10 strips or more!

Checkout http://bbbumpshop.blogspot.com/ for more information on these strips.

Baby dust to all,
BBBumpShop

How's everyone doing? Hope there will be good news for all soon.

Feel like screaming. 3 colleagues gave birth this month, 2 colleagues announced they r preg today. It's a season for child bearing but when is my turn
sad.gif
(((

Wish to sell the following, interested parties pls pm or sms (96753253) me for fast deal.

Preseed: Selling at S$18 (exclude S$1 postage). Expiry date:2012-02 (Sealed box with all the applicators but box is dented definitely not for fussy owner).

Thanks

I hv a pre-loved clearblue fertility monitor to let go. Helps to pin point your peak fertile period. In good working condition. Comes with the instruction manual. I seldom come to this thread, so please PM me.

Hello ladies! I'm new here.
happy.gif
So glad to find a Christian mummies thread here. Our common faith will help us support each other! This is my 1st pregnancy n I had my 1st prenatal visit yesterday! Found out baby is already 6wks3ds! N we saw heartbeat too.. Utterly amazed n moved at God's creation!

Hi ladies!!

I have no idea what's TTC but i'm a christian too!! n there're no other christian thread so here i am! ^.*

just tested +ve last weekend! coming 5 weeks, thank god. praying for a healthy child!

enjoy pregnancy! and be strong in the lord!

hello, I just came to this thread as i was browsing for advice from would be mummies.. looking for advice especially from fellow Christians
happy.gif
. I am 13weeks preggie
happy.gif
. I am looking for good confinement lady tat is good in TCM too. if anyone has contact can pm me please? best if she's Christian too!

hi mummies, i'm a first time christian mummy too!
looking for a good christian gynae (pref female) if u have any good ones to recommend.

am changing gynae coz nt comfortable as he is nt very pro my views on pregnancy. having some complications, but i am trusting God for a supernatural breakthrough, but current gynae keeps discouraging me.

if u have any good ones that u don't mind posting here or PM me? greatly appreciate it!

God Bless!

TTC means trying to conceive... means not preggers yet .... sigh ...

been trying for 2yrs + already ... but i believe this is all God's plan for me... Im sure one day he will bless us ... til that day arrives... just have to wait ...

Hi,

I'm writing to remind God's TTC sisters that do not give up. God has a better plan for everyone of us.

My son was conceived via IVF due to I have Pcos and husband low sperm count. After trying invalid for 2nd child, I went back to my IVF doctor and was told that it was nearly to impossible for natural conception due to my uterus was being stich high up near to bladder after my c-sec. Subsequently, I failed several times of IVF cycle.

Just last month, I conceived miracleously NATURALLY! God is so wonderful. Nothing is impossible in God. Me and my husband never expect we are able to conceive naturally. Indeed God has a better plan for us. Keep it going. Have faith!

Dear All,

Is been a long time since i login to this thread here. I like to share a good news that i finally conceived in Nov 2011 after i lost my first baby in Christmas 2010.

It was a long 1 year wait. The 1 long year wait i've learn to rely on God's strength and His promises. Yes no doubt disappointment comes creeping in when i see AF turning up each month. I cried secretly when my hubby sleep and really feel like giving up. But i told myself that God has a wonderful plan for me and I need to trust that in His timing is perfect and not by my might or understanding.

Every month during the 2WW, i watched what i eat, making sure i don't do too vigorous exercise and do all I can to ensure the 2WW implantation works, but it nv happen. I realize i was once again relying on my own effort and not God's supernatural blessings for me and hubby.

I decided is enough and live my life and fix my eyes on Jesus instead than to fix my eyes on OPK, Pregnancy Kit or anything. It helps me better and I contd to trust in Him that He will give me a child. Each time the AF comes, i thank Jesus that i am one month closer to conception.

You won't believe how i spend my 2WW. - I played roller coaster and went for my 21km run in SCM. I had such a enjoyable time with my HB. My Af would have due that week as well. But it nv turned up. When i finally see the positive sign in the kit, tears just swelled up in my eyes and God just says - Look - is my timing and a gift for you.

Praise God. I want to urge all my sisters in Christ - to press on and seek His blessings and promise. His blessings will nv end and is overflowing for all of you. Call His Name - He will answer you.

dear mummies, my baby has gone to be with God in heaven on monday. I know she's happy there and God will take good care of her.

Am trusting for supernatural healing and restoration on us.

aside to mummy blessmeplease, don't worry, i'm sure God has great plans for you.

I strongly encourage you to get this book - God's Plan for Pregnancy by Nerida Walker.

I've been reading this and it's providing me with strength and to have a closer walk with God. Am trusting him to have a baby again and that there will be supernatural restoration.

Don't give up hope. *Big Hugs*

*big hugs to you too sis in christ*

thanks for the heads up... u take care n get well... soon u will be blessed again...

I am currently nurturing a miracle baby inside me as well. Since this is a gift from God, I've been blessed with a very smooth 1st tri..and is moving forth to my 3rd tri soon. Praying to God for a smooth and painless delivery...cos by Jesus strips we were forgiven and healed and childbirth shall no longer be a painful process!

Hi ladies,

If you are considering to purchase OPK/ HPT, Pre-Seed, Conceive Plus, Clearblue Digital OPK/ HPT, basal thermometersand TTC supplements such as red raspberry tea leaves, royal jelly and bee pollen and CoQ10, do check out http://babydustshop.blogspot.com

Jacelyn Tay (ex Mediacorp Actress) shared one of her success tips in conceiving easily is drinking organic raspberry tea that improves the health of her womb. Do try out this tea which is now available at Baby Dust Shop.

Another partner of Baby Dust Shop is pregnant and we have tons of babydust to sprinkle on all our customers!

<font color="0077aa">Hihi, selling 'Clearblue digital ovulation kit'-7pcs (expiry date Sep 2012) &amp; 14pcs of 'one step ovulation test strips'(expiry date dec 2012), sprinkle with lots of babydust. All for $15. Keen, pls email me @[email protected] Wishing everyone best of luck!</font>

Hi,

Will like to sell the following items:-
1) 14 sticks of Clearblue fertility monitor test sticks @ $30 (Expiry date: October 2012)
2) 1 unopened box of 30 sticks of Clearblue fertility monitor test sticks @ $70 (Expiry date: March 2013)
3) 3 brand new bottles of Nature's Way Femaprin Vitex extract @ $15 per bottle (If u take all 3 bottles, will be @ $40) (Expiry date: August 2013)

Above prices are inclusive of normal postage.

Please PM me if interested.

hi pinkie
happy.gif

yes, it's a really good book..i still read it daily.

but sometimes i do still feel down...especially when my friends and colleagues seem to all be expecting so easily.

trying to keep staying positive.

Just want to share my experience of God's blessing to encourage you.

My first baby @20wks had his cord around his neck and went home with God in Jun 2010.
I was very depressed and reading Ps Nerida Walker's book helped me cope and hold on to God's words. I also mediate on the verse Deuteronomy 7:14. "You will be blessed more than any other people; none of your men or women will be childless, nor any of your livestock without young."

I was pregnant again in Jun 2011 and this time round I lay my hands on my tummy every night and pray that Jesus' blood shed on the cross will protect my baby.
Finally in March 2012, I gave birth to an adorable baby boy @nearly 4kg.

To mabelths &amp; other sisters who have lost their babies, hold on to God's words and trust God for restoration. God will bless you with an adorable baby soon just as He has blessed me.
happy.gif

congrats s1eepycat!
happy.gif

yes..i'm holding on to God's promises because He is faithful!
happy.gif

I know my miracle is coming...just leaning on to HIM for strength! Amen!

Thanks for your sharing s1eepycat
happy.gif
Have a blessed mid-week!

Hi everyone,

just to advise about my bad experience with a confinement nanny:

BEWARE of this confinement nanny:

Chew Yong Ying from Ipoh. Also known as AH YONG. Ask to see her passport to verify it is her. Born in June.

She is about 55 years old. She is the replacement they sent because the other confinement nanny's father died halfway through the confinement period.

What she looks like:

She is very plump and is a bit hunched over. She burps very loudly too. Talks a lot. Can speak and understand English although not very well and she pretends that she does not understand. (She speaks to and teases my daughter in English all the time). If you need her picture, I am happy to send it to you.

What the living arrangement is:

We let her have the master room with ensuite and the baby in the room. The WHOLE sink and bathroom is full of her stuff - mostly creams and lotions and other beauty products. VERY messy and untidy. She also has a pot of our laundry detergent in there which she uses like it's free.

Basically, she is VERY lazy, very wasteful, complains A LOT, very untidy and has NO knowledge of the right herbs or foods for confinement, and does NOT know much about babies at all. In fact, I know more about babies than she does - and I am half her age, and not a confinement nanny.

These are a few examples of how bad she is. There are many more worse examples:

1) MOPPING - She drops hair (both head hair and pubic hair) all over our floor and refuses to sweep or mop the floor. My husband has blonde hair and my hair is long. And I have brazilian wax. So the black short hair and pubic hair on the floor can only be hers since we do not have other visitors. She says mopping or cleaning any part of the house is not her job.

She is supposedly from GPLS. The last nanny I got from GPLS was excellent and in fact swept the house every day without us asking! She picked up every hair as well. And she was 60 years old. She did not ask for more money and in fact mopping once a week is in the job description.

2) MORE MONEY - This nanny claims that to cook for my husband and wash his dishes, she should be paid extra. My husband eats the SAME food as I do, and uses only ONE plate per meal. All the other confinement nannies have no problem with this. Even the confinement nannies from agencies did not ask for extra money just for this.

3) WASHING BABY - She tried to shower my 14 month old daughter and every time, my daughter would scream very loudly for the whole shower. Finally one day I peeped to see why my daughter is screaming so much and I saw the woman was very rough and did not know how to shower children at all! She let all the soap run into my daughter's eyes and mouth and nose and inside the ears!

4) CHANGING BABY - Every time she changes or cleans the new born baby, the baby will also scream like crazy. So one time I ran in there to see, and saw her poking in my baby's nose with a tissue and she took so long to change a nappy that he got cold and so he was screaming every time she changed or washed him.

She does not know how to change nappy at all. The bed had to be changed 3 times in 1 week because she let shit and pee go all over the bed, even with a changing mat under the baby!

5) MINDING BABY - She complains a lot about the baby waking up all night and crying all the time. This is what babies do and the job of confinement nanny is to mind the baby 24 hours. This is why she is being paid more than a full-time maid. She complains that Singapore is so hot, the baby is so noisy, she is so tired, her throat is sore, her tummy is sort, etc etc.

6) BURPING BABY - She refuses to wind / burp my baby properly. He has a lot of wind and I recognise the cry because of wind. But she said "oh he is breast fed so he doesn't have wind." End up I have to burp him and care for him myself. She only washes him once a day.

7) COOKING - She does NOT know what to cook. So you have to plan the cooking and herbs yourself. She will say you can take everything.

8) EATING - She loves to eat. Every time I open the fridge, she will come to the kitchen to see what food I am making to eat, and ask me what I am eating. She even asked my mother to bring more pig trotters and vinegar soup for her because she likes to eat that soup! She thinks she is the queen or what?

She is very picky about food and asks us to bring her special white bread, special 3-in-1 Milo, etc etc. She wants to eat our cheese, our fruits, everything. We are ok with that IF she is a hard worker. But she is SO LAZY, we do not feel like giving her more food! She is not here to eat. She is here to cook confinement food and to mind the baby and she is not doing her job.

9) WASTING OUR STUFF - She uses our things like it's free. In 7 days that she's here, the laundry powder ran out. The toilet paper ran out. The kitchen paper ran out. Even the garbage bags ran out because she used a huge bag for a little thing and then threw the whole thing away. All these were NEW and replenished when she arrived. Even the mops were new when she arrived.

The garbage bin got flooded inside because she somehow made a hole in the garbage bag and the garbage fluids leaked through. I had to wash the garbage bin because it is not in her job description! The mop turned black because she did not wash the mop after using it.

10) In the 7 days that she's been here, she requested to go downstairs to have dinner with her son because it's her birthday. We allowed that without problem. Then she said she wants to end the confinement period early by 3 days because she wants to go and attend a wedding in Malaysia. No sense of responsibility at all! Very selfish and lazy and greedy.

11) She had the cheek to ask me to find her $3000 (28 days) jobs. She says that she heard some nannies get $3000 this year because it is dragon year. I said to her those nannies are very experienced and very hardworking. She did not get the hint. There are also nannies getting only $1800.

So she said, in her previous nanny assignments, she's always gotten very large ang pows - hundreds of dollars each. (I heard her mention only 1 or 2 other jobs that she's had.) And that if she worked for agency, she would get very large ang pows as well. She was trying to hint to me to give her very large ang pow! We gave her ang pow out of courtesy only as the ang pow was given to the original nanny and not supposed to give to the replacement nanny. And ang pow is based on performance - not on what the nanny demands.

12) She sleeps so much that my husband commented how come she sleeps more than the new born baby. She eats and sleeps most of the time. And tries to change everything in my house. She opens windows that are closed, and closes windows that are open. She folds our clothes haphazardly so that I have to refold them. I have to wash up a lot of dishes and clean up after her. She leaves garbage on top of the bin instead of pushing it down and into the bin. She drips garbage water on the floor and does not wipe it up. So basically I am not resting that much!

13) She asks me personal questions like what do I do, what does my husband do, how much money our furniture costs, how much our rent costs, how much we have to make to pay for all these. She even counts how many rooms and air conditioners we have and how much it costs. She even asks what my parents do, how much money they make, etc. She is basically trying to gauge how rich we are and then trying to spend our money by using up all our stuff, and then make us pay her more by giving her big ang pow! She keeps saying "oh go and buy more of this and more of that. Just go and buy!" Every day she is here, there is something to buy!

I have been very stressed in the 7 days that she has been here. But I cannot get a replacement as it is towards the end of my confinement period and no nanny will take up the remaining days on her behalf. As she is not from agency, I also cannot force her to find a replacement. even if she's with agency, I doubt they will find a replacement for such a short number of days left.

I do NOT feel safe with this woman at all. I would not leave her alone with any of my children and have to keep an eye on her all the time. She has no experience and is very lazy.

She claims she does not know why the baby is crying or why something is finished, etc. She has no sense of responsibility or urgency.

She can spend hours in the bathroom and in the kitchen. We can't go into the kitchen when she is in there as there're plates and vegetables (and meat!) all over the kitchen and we can't do anything in there as there is no space. We have to mind the baby when she is in the bathroom, so basically we are doing her job for her.

She even took pictures of my children without my permission. I am very dissatisfied and unhappy with this woman. She is wasting my time and money. And compared to my experience with other confinement nannies, she is VERY TERRIBLE and NOT recommended. We have been very forgiving and open-minded and have given her face by not telling her off. But she is one of those people who think that if you give her face, she must be right.

In summary, she is a very greedy, very lazy and very bad confinement nanny. She has no characteristics or skills that are essential to this job and she should not be doing this job. I do not feel safe or rested with her around.

Just to warn every one about this nanny. Engage her at your own peril. Especially if you have high standards or have experience with very good nannies, this nanny will make you very upset and unhappy.

Hi All, I am new to the website. Joined after seeing so much valuable information posted. Thanks in advance for any advice! Its great being a Christian Mummy
happy.gif
I am almost 5 months now

hi giselle! congrats!
happy.gif

haha..this thread has been quiet for sometime...hope everyone is well! i've been a little down with flu + very busy with work...now till Sep is super peak for me..haha

here's a verse to share for the day!
to all mummies/mummies-to-be TTC-ing:
(Mark 9:23)
"Jesus said to him, 'if you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.'"

to all mummies with your miracle babies:
(Isaiah 55:12)
"You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands."

Amen! blessed weekend ahead all!

Hi mummies,
has MIA almost half year...busy with newborn baby and now he already 5month. just like a fat boy
happy.gif

Any mummies still nursing but its bottle feed no latch on?
Very struggle and BF is most tireness in my life now..

I have a pre-loved Clearblue fertility monitor for sale. It's a local set bought $300+ November last year so warranty until Novermber this year. Don't need it anymore as I'm few months pregnant with the gender that I preferred. Looking to let go at $200. Throw in 2 boxes of test sticks - 1 box left with 9 sticks (expiry dec-12), another with 11 sticks (expiry dec-12) (different lot); &amp; also 10 x pregnancy test strip (Expiry Nov-13). The monitor is as good as new &amp; can be reset (follow the instruction in the manual).

Hi, Alicia
My daughter 18 months also bottle feed from birth until now.
Don't worry you can do it when It's the same age as my daughter you will more relieved.
Btw just stupid question what is TTC meaning?;)

TO all TTC mummy to be,

Just keep trying. As long as you won't give up, god will bless you in an unexpected way.

Cheers.

Good morning mummies....

anyone have good news to share on this thread? if not very quiets le...

PS27
4One thing I ask of the Lord,

this is what I seek:

that I may dwell in the house of the Lord

all the days of my life,

to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord

and to seek him in his temple.

5For in the day of trouble

he will keep me safe in his dwelling;

he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle

and set me high upon a rock.

6Then my head will be exalted

above the enemies who surround me;

at his tabernacle will I sacrifice with shouts of joy;

I will sing and make music to the Lord.

Dear mommies-to-be,

I also want to emphasis how blessed I was to have read the book SUPERNATURAL CHILDBIRTH by Jackie Mize when TTC. Here is the prayer that changed my life and gave me two wonderful babies :D

*Talk to your body:

Bodies, we speak to you in Jesus' name; You will come in line and agreement with the Word of God. You will respond to His holy Word. You will function properly and perfectly, the way God intended you to. Every part, every organ of our reproductive system conforms to the Word and plan of God as we come together in pure, martial love. Body, conceive! Be pregnant. Cooperate with God's plan; perfect ovulation, release of perfect eggs from the ovaries, through the fallopian tubes, penetrated and impregnated, fertilized by healthy sperm. Good solid attachment to uterine wall and nourished and protected for nine months (40 weeks) unharmed and unhindered. Grow to a perfect baby - spirit, soul, and body. Your Word says, Father, that none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span. We decree it in Jesus' name and receive God's best; we won't settle for anything less in Jesus' holy name. Thank You, Lord, that it is so and done to Your honor and Glory. Amen.

I pray that you will be blessed by this prayer and do not lose faith. You WILL have the baby/babies you asked for
happy.gif

I asked for twins and that they be a boy and a girl. And the Lord answered my prayers :D

Psalm 113:9: He makes barren woman to keep house and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise The Lord! I suffered miscarriages, had endometriosis, etc.... But praise God and thank Jesus, I delivered a healthy bb boy, he is nw 8 months
happy.gif
God is good and all because of what Jesus has done on the cross for us... For those who are ttc, ur wish to hv a bb shall come to past, focus on Jesus and His love for u and enjoy ur every day
happy.gif

Hi All,

I used to be in the TTC 2012 thread. Was trying for 3 months after my MC and got pregnant. Now I have a 2 month old baby, my 2nd child.

Would like to share my story. I had short luteal phase due to breastfeeding. As I did not want to stop breastfeeding completely while TTCing, I researched online for herbal remedies for short luteal phase and found this website:
http://www.tryingtoconceive.com/howto.htm

It says vitex fruit and raspberry leaf pills are useful for correcting short luteal phase. I was suffering from short luteal phase for half a year. So I got some from www.iherb.com . Within one month, my luteal phase went from 7 days to 12/13 days. Another 2 more months, my #2 was conceived.

I have bought excess of these pills, as I did not anticipate I would get pregnant so quickly.

Now I have some of these to let go:

1) Vitex fruit 100 capsules, 400mg
http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-Vitex-Fruit-400-mg-100-Capsules/2053

Letting go at S$4 each. Expiring in 31 Aug 2016
10 bottles available.

2) Red Raspberry leaves, 100 capsules, 480mg
http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Way-Red-Raspberry-Leaves-100-Capsules/2019

Letting go at S$5 each. Expiring in 30 Nov 2016
10 bottles available.

If purchase more than $10, throwing in free hpt dusted with babydust as I tested a positive sticky with these hpt. HPT expiring in 2014. Free hpt while stocks last.

Self collection at Tiong Bahru MRT/ Jurong East (weekdays only)/ Clementi MRT (weekdays only).

PM me if keen.

Good luck!

Hi I have just relocated to Singapore and desperately trying to find and settle into a church. I live in Ang Mo Kio. Would love to meet some new friends too! My son has just turned 1 year old!

hello steffi, welcome to singapore!
happy.gif
I'm new to this forum too; nevertheless, it's heartening to see mothers supporting one another here. I live in the east, though -in the Marine Parade estate, and go to a bible presbyterian church in Pasir Ris. You're welcome to visit, although I'm sure you're looking for a church closer to home. Hopefully someone replies soon! In any case, if you want to come over for a visit just drop me a message so I can pass you the details, alright?

My little boy just hit 4 months a week ago. Am looking forward to the time when I can proudly say that he's turned 1 year old too!

Hi steffi, I currently stay with my parent at Bedok n my new house is at punggol. The church I attending is at kallang (New Horzion). You're welcome to visit us. The service is held on Sunday at 11am. We have a cradle room where kid below 2yrs will be with either parent.

Hi, I am a Christian Mummy and am new to this forum. I would like to share my miracle story with all of you to encourage you and to testify how real God is. It's a long story but I've documented it on http://www.becomingmam.com/p/our-story.html. I hope it gives a glimpse of my struggles and eventual triumph against all odds because of God's grace and providence.

Back