BODY MASSAGE

Hi Wong

I see what u comments abt mdm ida in mummysg is not correct....what i read is not true she do 1hr only...who ever try mdm ida they know how long her service...maybe u not happy what she did for ur wife & now u expose bad things abt her...if u know her massage is short period y don't u stop her in the 1st day....mdm ida did massage me for 1hr+ eventhough she did for me normal massage also same time 1hr+....u said ur wife 2nd massage lady gd so y not recommend us to her maybe i can try compare she or ida...i think ur words more bad then ida...mdm ida is not that type....she very kind lady

just sharing..
Charlie's Angels Qualified,Experience Aunties massage skill and technique in my opinion is the very best
prenatal & postnatal massage.
I have had a massage with various massage ladies with my 1st baby being recommend to
and have found no one who compares to the massage I have had 2nd baby with charlies angels massage aunties.
their techniques work in prenatal massage helps my leg, hip & my back pain is incredible.
very good full body massage from head to toes,also incredible. .
I would recommend Charlies Angels to anyone in need of real “Best” massage ladies.
I can finally stop hunting around for a massage ladies I trust!"
Try them, you will be glad you did." Mdm Jumie( 9165 2026 )Mdm Izah( 8452 9747 )Mdm Marz( 8205 6426 ).

Dear mummies

I bought too many sessions of abdomen candle wax massage at Gimen and wanted to let go some sessions. Good for those who just gave birth and wanted to remove wind in the womb. Please email me at [email protected] as i seldom go to smh.

Usual price is S$80 / session.
10 sessions = $400
20 sessions = $700
30 sessions = $1000

Hi Wong

Thnaks so much for posting your comments on Mdm I. Can I ask you for the contact of the other lady you engaged so I can try and engage her instead? My email is [email protected]

Thanks!

Hola,

First time preggy and EDD in Dec. Hence, looking for massage lady and I just booked Mdm Ida' service and read what shonnenknife posted... Oh Dear!!!

I wonder should I be worry and look for another massage lady? or shonnenknife is just some typical Singaporean that we sees in storm or youtube???

i found there is 2 Mdm ida.
94361463 and 9424 9828.
I called up both, both of them said they are mdm ida.
9436 1463, pre-natal massage $40 per hr, do massage for 6-8months only.
9424 9828, pre-natal massage $50 per hr, told me can do massage during 3rd mth pregnancy.
So which is the good one?

Hi qoo..

The one tat I used and I recommended is the 2nd one, Hp ending 9829.
She's good!! 5 thumbs up for her!!
happy.gif

Take care and hv smooth delivery!!
happy.gif

Cheers!!

Hi mummies,

if you are looking for malay massage, I'd like to recommend Nurin, HP: 96173994, to help with post-natal massage. She's friendly and does very good relaxing massages.

Hi, wondering if there's still any mummies here? I read about Mdm Ida's (ending with 9829) review and see many good reviews about her so I texted her.

However she requested for aircon to be on as she's scared of too hot. Wondering if it is ok to on air con and is it normal for massage lady to request this or has she don't request for all clients she took up?

Thanks in advance for your advices!

Hi, wondering if there's still any mummies here? I read about Mdm Ida's (ending with 9829) review and see many good reviews about her so I texted her.

However she requested for aircon to be on as she's scared of too hot. Wondering if it is ok to on air con and is it normal for massage lady to request this or has she don't request for all clients she took up?

Thanks in advance for your advices!

Hi Hepiling,

Did u get Mdm Ida post natal massage? Can you share your experience with her? TIA

Back