Ameda Users

Hi,

How long we need to change the valves & bellows ? Any other things we need to change regularly? Where to get cheaper Ameda accessories?

Anyone selling BN Ameda accessories, can PM me (& the best price) ?
Thks !

hi all,

anyone have preloved pump set to give away??

i need a spare set to put at my ofc. (mainly the pump motor, adaptor and tubing.

Do let me know if u have one to give away.

Thanks.

Dear all,

I have an Ameda lactaline dual breast pump to sell. I bought it in June 2009 at $388 (receipt available) and used it only a few times after I delivered in September 2009. I did not use the pump much as I decided to stop breastfeeding 1 month after my baby was born. The breast pump is in good condition and I am selling it at S$250. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks

Hi,

I just bot 2nd hand Ameda pump for office use. I read that Ameda pump is quieter compared to Medela. but i find Ameda noiser than Medela PIS ler.

There is this funny sound besides the motor churning sound. i dunno how to describe it. Is it supposed to be like that? It's still under warranty but expiring end of the month. can anyone let me know if your ameda pump has another sound besides the motor churning sound too?

hi dada,

since it's still under warranty. maybe you can consider sending it for servicing or have it checked at the service center? my had a funny sound too while pumping... n after they change some components in the motor ... the sound was gone.

May I know where's the service centre? One side of my pump is not functioning as well as the other. Would like to send for servicing. Is it expensive? Will they let u know the cost before changing the parts? If it's too ex, then it's not worth. Pls advise. Thanks.

hi

does anyone find ameda suction power drop after using for few mths?

mine the power is decreasing altho i switch to very high vacuum. is it related to the motor? does it mean its faulty? shd i send for repair?

hi jan4january, i hv 2 pumps n 1 of them has suction power drop aft a few mths. e other 1 is still as gd as when its new n it is already coming to 2.5yrs old now. i did not sent e power drop one for repair thou cos i did not keep e receipts..

hi paperger85, yes, we need e receipts for warranty...

hihi..
i do hear two tone sound, one tone after the motor sound. is that the funny sound that u guys are talking abt?

I has a 5 year old cousin, like put his hand on the mouth suck grant, become a habit, how to change her habit?
Any toys age for 2 children play?

Hi,

may i know if anyone has a working condition power adapter to give away if your Ameda pump is no longer working? My pump is still working but the power adapter is spoilt and my baby is only 5mth old(planning to pump till 1 yr old) ..I can collect from your place. thanks in advance!

Is there anyone willing to sell/ give away their power adaptor please? Mine broke but pump is still in good condition. M willing to collect. Thanks! Please SMS me at 90678942

I have a set of pre-loved Ameda breast pump for sale. My friend bought it from US as a gift for me, only use it less than 5 times as most of the time i use my single pump. Still with one year warranty.

No voltage converter is needed, only multi-plug which i will throw in free.

The set consists of;

•(1) Purely Yours Breast Pump motor unit
•(1) Dual HygieniKit Milk Collection System (without BPA and DEHP)
•(1) AC Power Adapter
•(1) Instructions for use

Selling it at $250, retail price in Singapore is $399. Please email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks

I have an Ameda Lactaline Purely Yours for sale. http://www.ameda.com/ameda-products/ameda-purely-yours-breast-pump

This is closed system, hence no worries on tubings and pump etc being contaminated. To be safe, I exclude the two bottles. But it is compatible with any bottles out there (of course, except Avent).

It was a back up pump used only 3 times (twice for testing and to get used to it, once when my PISA pump got issue), as I already have a Medela PISA. Bought as back up in case PISA is faulty.

Warranty has ended and feel that I don't really need this as a backup anymore after all, since my PISA only once got issue and never since then.

I bought it then partly because it is afforable among dual pumps, has very good reviews but half the price of my PISA, closed system which is better than my PISA which keeps having back up milk in tubings, it is gentler than PISA which some other mothers complain can be painful to use and bottles interchangeable with the ones I got as gifts and medela ones. I was trying to build my supply and didnt want to stop expressing in case the PISA failed. And it came in handy..once.

FYI, I stuck to my PISA nonetheless as I was more used to it, and it cost me more so might as well use it to make it worthwhile.

Interested please whatsapp 93212700. Looking at $250. Self collect at Hougang mrt or Tanjong Pagar mrt (timing to be arranged).

Back