Post Natal Massage - Anyone Tried Babies Bellies?

My experience with babiesbellies has been very disappointing in two massages.

1. How can someone forget to bring along Jamu for a massage, when Jamu is part of the package, and second I have already paid for the entire package.

2. My baby is on total breastfeeding and times when she sleeps and wakes up for milk.
The massage lady is never on time, and either late and then rushes the massage or comes too early.

The wrap was so lose, that it came out in 30 mins, and I had to get my maid to put it back all over again.

The massage are ok...

I am not sure if i want to continue this way.

Finally got a new therapist from Babiesbellies.
She is amazing.
her hands work like magic.

Looks like BabiesBellies really take complains seriously and act on it, to make the customers happy.
I am glad to see their customer service goes an extra mile.

Didnt really expect so..
happy.gif

Anyways I am happy with the massages, and the timigs, and care & concern, the therapist shows..
It feels good.

I did my postnatal massage with Babies Bellies in 2009. Contrary to some of the better reviews here, my experience was a horrible one. I guess the so-called friendly boss is only friendly before a major problem arises. She was cordial when handling my problem, but defensive and unapologetic. Don't wish to elaborate about this further but I'm definitely never going there again nor recommend them to anyone. Anw, I juz happened to stumble upon this thread while looking for a ML again so not like I'm so free to dig up this issue.

There is a ML under Babies Bellies, I forgot her name, she is one of the older and more experienced ones. She is gentle, helpful and good. So if u decide to go for Babies Bellies for whatever reason, ask for her.

Back