Last few weeks of pregnancy

kan_jong_mum

Hi mummies-to-be

I am currently 35 weeks. My baby is due in Apr. As my due date approaches, I have been feeling anxious and scared abt my delivery. I worry for baby and think too much, told my hubby but he told me not to think too much abt the delivery. Any mummies-to-be 's due date approaching, pls share your thoughts here.

Hello,

Have you thought of how you want to deliver? Natural with epidural or C-section etc?

Yes, its natural to be very anxious...but just think that so many women have delivered sucessfully, so no need to be too kan cheong...

Also, the midwives and nurses and gynae should be very experienced, so do not stress yourself out unecessary...

Ensure your hubby helps to get all the baby things ready before delivery, so you do not have to do too much after birth...

I have 2 kids...yes, the last few weeks is an exciting time =)

Hi, fairyprincess,

Yes, i think of normal with epidural. Next week will be seeing gynea think she will discuss my birth plan.
My hubby already helped to prepare all the baby stuff =)
This is my first child, dunno wat to expect during delivery. Yes, the last few weeks will definitely be exciting time for me and hubby.
Are you pregnant?

Hi !
I'm 32 weeks now. First time mummy too. But due to complications must deliver anytime. I'm not anxious actually. In fact, I can't wait for D-day!! I'm going for natural birth without epidural. Will be using water method as pain relief.

Lois Lim,

Join the April Thread or look at the Mar thread..it helps..I'm from the April thread...we share all the pains that we experience and also the food we take... join us!Its fun...
happy.gif

Lois - dun worry about it too much - i am a mtb soon too,.. my 4th ... so dun worry - u need a listening or talking fren - can pm me? can join us also at april thread - take care and enjoys ur last moments with bb in our growing bellies

Lois,

Dont worry and let nature takes it course. In fact when i was preggy .. i din even talk to my gynea on the birthing plan.. the day before i delivered i was at my gynea's clinic doing a scan and was told that the baby will be huge if i manage to carry til 40 weeks..who know... i met him at the delivery suite the next day ...and i was at my 39weeks then...
happy.gif

im 37 weeks now, wondering when baby will pop out, but more concerned abt whether bb is healthy anot....

Dear all mummies to be,

Dun worry too much just relax and wait for the big Day to arrive
happy.gif

Funny for my case when I was 37 weeks, I still didnt feel any nervousness or scared....just felt very clumsy and wanted baby to come out fast. I delivered my baby last Nov and he was 3 weeks early. It was a long labour for me as baby was too big and he had his head facing up instead of down...he was stuck at the birth canal for almost 10 hours until my gynae suggested we should go for C-sect. apart from this, I have a very big and healthy baby
happy.gif

Back