Advice anybody? Infant care centre or babysitter? Which is better?

Hi BB,

definitely no infant is gg to get 100% attention. i really wonder what happens at IFC with ratio of 1:3 or even 1:4.

I'm so sad. on fri, my ds somehow got hurt while playing and got a cut on his nose and lips. and he actually bled. this is the first time he bleeds from an accident. i really dunno how the teachers take care of him. i wonder if they are telling the truth too.

Hi hi,

I'm so glad to find this thread.
I will be delivering in Sep, does anyone have recommendations of reliable babysitters or infant care centres in Marine Parade area??

Thanks in advance!

Anybody needs a nanny @ Tampines St 11, please call me at 91596725 or email me at [email protected] Nanny is my mom who is qualified and used to work in a child care centre for many years. She can take care of babies from 1mth onwards starting from 1st September 09. Charges negotiable.

hi,
i am looking for babysitter in the east area, marine parade, katong, bedok for day and night care. Do PM me, thanks.

Hello to all Mummies,

Just would like to share with you all this babysitter located at Tampines. I was also referred to her by a close friend of mine. And I must say I am very lucky that I have engaged her to babysit my kids.

She is very experienced in this field, having more than 20 years of full-time experience. She is in her early 50s
Her charges are reasonable, but if you would like to find out more about the charges,
email [email protected]

hi JO,
so sad to hear this..what to do that we k only put bb in IFC...

i'm living at amk ave 10 n so far din hear recommendation / referral on gd nannies too..now also no luck in confirming a CL altho did get some contacts..

hi,
i am looking for babysitter in the east area, marine parade, katong, bedok for 5-day care. 7.30 to 7.30pm. Any one can recommend?

By the way, how are the charges like?
Thansk.

Hi all,

Do PM me as i am looking for babysitter in the east area such as marine parade, katong, eunos, bedok.

Thanks.

Hi
You can try to distribute flyers around your area.
Be surprise at the number of response coming in.
After that, visit them and assess their location.
Start as early as possible. =)

I am SAHM with 2.5 yr old girl n 4 mnths old boy, my eldest goes to CC, thinking providing infant care for any working mum around my area which is very close to CBD (Outram/Tanjong Pagar). Would like to see how many of you interested otherwise FT work for me.
IFC cost just astronomical for me without subsidy

For me..my son is currently being cared for by a babysitter staying opposite my block. She is recommended by my colleague's relative friend.
I am quite happy with my babysitter because i am a mother who will get all stressed up when my child fall sick.I also could not afford to take leave should my son fall sick. And thus, a home based babysitter giving 1 to 1 attention to my child is preferred.

I feel that the family background of the babysitter you choose is very important..eg. her children must be well-behaved, the family should be decent and smoke free etc. The way by which the babysitter speak is also important.

i found my nanny through this babysitter agent... 97472405... his name is adrian. many of my friends also found theirs babysitter through him. hope this helps.

Hi moms,
Hiring a babysitter or putting your child in an infant care centre are both advantageous. I think babies below 2 or 3 years old can be placed with a babysitter. However, if you want your child to be prepared for school then placing him in an infant care centre would be best.

Hi there,

If you stay around Tampines (Street 83) and is looking for a baby sitter, you may give me a call at 81682107 and come down with baby to take a look at our surroundings
happy.gif

Email: [email protected]

Hi, I am helping mum look for baby-sitting assignment. She is 59 years old Chinese lady lives in HDB near Bukit Panjang Plaza.

She took care of my two daughters and one nephew. The kids are all grown going to secondary schools so mum wants to occupy time and earn some pocket money.

Email me at [email protected], thanks!

Hi!
I'm looking for a part-time (7 am to 7 pm) baby-sitter / nanny in Punggol. My baby is almost 6 months now and I'm looking at child care options from July. If anybody has any contact please lemme know.

Looking for a babysitter at Cantonment area from Monday~Fridays. Pls PM me if you are interested. My boy is almost 8 months old now.

- Experienced Babysitter -

Chinese speaking.
Non smoking environment.
Residing in marsiling lane.
Interested in helping to look after your child in the vicinity / in my place.
Available immediately.

Please contact at 82000661 (no sms) or 65192635. Thank you.

Back