Any good place to recommend for baby first month celebration?

musicbox

Hi,
Preferably with website address to share. Thanks
happy.gif

I had my son's first month at home, but for his first birthday recently, i held it in Jurong west sports complex multi purpose hall. It cost only $100 for 4 hrs. Nice place too, very big and spacious with toilets in it too.

Globetrotters at United Square
happy.gif
. Don't know if they have a website but a lot of kids and babies celebrate their bdae there. They serve mexican food.

Dear mothers or mothers-to-be, if you are looking for an experienced nanny, feel free to contact my mom by sending me a personal message.

My mom has a lot of experience taking care of children as well as newborn. willing to take care for day and night.

has anyone held their baby first mth celebration at grass roots club before?
can share the charges n reviews?
thanks
happy.gif

Hi,
My sis had her BB first Bday celebration @ Grass Roots Club @ Yio Chu Kang 2 months ago.
She used the Children playroom. Think it is abt $200 for 4 hrs exclusive use, chairs and tables provided. Great if ur guests have many children. All her friends didnt leave till the end coz their kids have such a good time and refuse to leave.
Catering must be from their list of approved halal caterer. She used The Naked Fish Shoppe. Good quite nice. Portion a bit small though. But since they have a restaurant in the club premise. If u need anything, can just call and they can deliver immediately.
U need minimum deco as all walls had CareBear Murals.
It is quite accessible as just beside MRT station.
The ppl there are very friendly, nice and helpful.

http://www.grassrootsclub.org.sg/meetnmingle.html#meeting12

hi jan jan
usually it is celebrated to signify bb has passed the 1st month well and healthy. and to also announced to frens and relatives lo..
maybe nowadays depends on the pple themselves if they wan to celebrate. (traditionally, with grandparents of bb around.. it is celebrated)
hope it helpful =)

jess

my hubby n i dun wan to organise coz we dun like to entertain, but my fil insisted that we shd, even say he will pay. i think...he shd respect our decision lor...force us like that, i dun really like it

I had mine at the executive suite at aranda country club. Spacious and they have seperate bedrooms which is particularly good to go away for breastfeeding.

Also got some baby shower decorations and balloons from www.kidzpartystore.com.

Hello hi there, does anyone know if iz ok to celebrate the baby's full mth later? In eg, baby born on 14th nov but full mth party on 25th dec?

Need advice, thank you.

Hi, LiYun I think usually full moon is okay to be a little later but preferably same month or 1 or 2 weeks later (max) but not another whole month later. Also, do check out the catering. Some offer full moon discount or special but you need to proof with baby birth cert to apply so better if your party not too far off from 1 month.

Hi. My baby is bald with not much hair. I want to know if any one know where to get this? I have seen a baby wearing this at her full moon party in a restaurant. Very cute. Mothercare selling at $29. Too expensive.
2700287.jpg
2700288.jpg

Dear all,

pardon me, a new couple here.. our babe prince born out on 29 dec 2009.. any expert couples here can recommend me any place to held full month? my place is too small for celebrations? will prefer buffet and cant think of any place....any recommendation?

oh...have some of my friends but all they all stay extreme far in north, west of east..hahaha...cos i stay at farrer park..more to city area lo

Hi , I suggest bottle tree park in Yishun .I like this place. Very nice . There is a playground, prawn pond, "swan" lake and park. I am thinking to hold my boy 1st birthday there. Any one have hold their event there?
http://www.bottletree.com.sg/

Back