Any infant care centres at Tampines? Kindly advise urgently..

vvng81

Dear All Mummies,

I am urgently looking for infant care centre around Tampines, appreciate so much for your
help, thanks
happy.gif

hi vivian , i strongly recommand Happy Family at around st 45 i think .. my girl was there for a while , the ahgong ah ma miss her then i stop bring her there . people there very good i think

i don tink happy family is very gd..no a/c
my dad complains tt they on the fan to full speed even on rainy days when he went to pick my niece home..

Hi

I had put my daughter in My frist skool infant care (formerly NTUC) in Tampines ....(cannot remember the street,but is behind Tampines JC)

It is fully air-condition, big place to run and play and lots of toys. Teachers are ok (cannot expect too much) , however, my girl keep having cough and cold.

Anybody needs a nanny @ Tampines St 11, please call me at 91596725 or email me at [email protected] Nanny is my mom who is qualified and used to work in a child care centre for many years. She can take care of babies from 1mth onwards starting from 1st September 09. Charges negotiable.

Anyone has experience/comments on these 4 CC (childcare ctr)? Am looking for one near bedok area,for my 19m son. Priority is: gd/caring env, clean & developmental opportunities (eg: ample opp for outdoor, waterplay, sandplay, etc).
(1) Honey Tree Child Care (1 bus stop away fr Bedok interch)
(2) Discovery Kidz at Bedok Ria Place
(3) My First Classroom (at Sennett Lane)
(4) Moriah Childcare & Development Centre (simei)

Or any other gd recommendation?
Thx in adv.

my sons are attending Discovery Kidz and i am happy with their service and my kids love the place just after 2 weeks of adaptation.

Shir and Diana, i have just emailed you for help as I am looking for a nanny to help me babysit my 3 1/2 months old girl for a few days in Dec. Hope you can help.

Anyone has a nanny contact who can help me babysit my girl for a few days in Dec 09?

hi blessed_mom, u don accept PM.. Wanted to chk with u abt DK, as i plan to enrol mine there next mth. Are the teachers there ok? I went there recently and seem to see quite few teachers. But generally, am quite pls with my feel abt the sch, hence am enroling. Just wanna get more comments since ur kids are there. thx.

Hi, I'm interested to find out more about discovery Kidz at Bedok ria too. Thinking of enrolling my 18 month old girl there . Can blessed mom and milk bottles give some opinions? Are their fees reasonable compared to other childcare centers in the area? How's the teachers and if they take good care of the younger kids? Thanks for sharing.

hi cheers, hv u visited the DK center at bedok ria?i went 2x. like the outdoor facilities -- rides, slides, tricycles, etc. Got water play, bubble play, sand play too!
happy.gif
But i didn't get to ask principal abt their 'academic curri'. fees: $475/mth after subsidy. PG class got abt 9 kids (if i didnt rem wrongly)+ 1 tc + 1 asst tc.
Am looking fwd to hear from blessed mom too, cos her child is in there for few mths already.

Back