Just to share my joy with all of you.
happy.gif

http://jerlene.blogspot.com
or
http://jerlenewong.spaces.live.com

Hi Ryan

Nice Blog
happy.gif
u r a wonderful father. Saw from the blog that your daughter was born on 25th Jan 2007. My son is abt same age as your daughter and is only 5 parts apart. He was born on 30th Jan 2007.

Hi

Jerlene's very cute and really advanced in her developments. Good job Jerlene!

Hope you don't mind I link your blog to mine. =) If you do, pls let me know ya?

Nice blog - how long did you take to do it?

I'm not that experienced in blogging but better at wiki-ing.

If you'd like to, you can also visit mine (will open in a new window) as well
happy.gif

Hi Allan, it feels great to be a father, right?
happy.gif

Btw, we just came back from our Sydney trip and I'm now updating my blog. Jerlene enjoyed the trip very much!!!

Hi guys

Welcome back Ryan. Was it cold in Sydney? It should be autumn there now?

I wonder how many fathers are here?

There isn't any section for dads really. Like what are the latest IT gadgets, games etc.

Hi bigdaddy,
Sydney is not cold now (Spring going towards Summer). In fact it is rather hot during that week when i was there. There was a day when the temperature actually hit 32 degree celcius.

Hi Ryan

You've got a lovely princess
happy.gif

I've taken the liberty of taking an RSS feed from your blog and placed it as one of the SMH blogs in my website. Hope you don't mind.

Hello Daddies

I a member of Singapore Moms and also a writer.
I am writing on What FAthers Fear most???
Would you like to comment on this
Thanks in Advance
priyanka

Hi Priyanka
Fear in what aspects?
pre-birth, post-birth?
for me: "not being able to or knowing how to help when baby or mommy is in need."

Hello Ozzie
fear in terms of any aspects--Its upto you and your wiring what fears you most of becoming a father...
Like my hubby says the most he fears most is being able to support Financially my daughter

One of my firends said he fears whether his parenting style is as a father is right or wrong....
so it could be any fear....pre birth or post birth...

Ozzie, thanks for sharing you fear.

To me, I do not see a difference between a mother and a father. I believe nowadays, fathers can do the parenting job equally well, if not better for some. As such, I think the question shld be what parents fear most. And what I fear most is if my gal reject me. Luckily so far, she has been very very sticky to me........ :)

ya, guys are catching up. I myself very excited about my baby, even before he is born. Been reading up on fathering. As well as reading up on antenatal stuff. Talking to him/telling him bedroom stories at night even though he's still in mum's tummy! Prenatal education.

Hopefully can be a good dad then.

Hi Peter

I did that to my boy too.

Found that singing to him (or at least playing some songs over and over again) when he was inside mum's tummy calmed him down.

Whenever he's cranky (when he was young), we just played these songs and he'd calm down.

It worked until he was about one year old.

Hi,
You guys are doing a good job and made us father proud! Keep up the good work and share your experience with all the other fathers. Mothers are welcome to learn from us too..... ;-P

can i noe ur reason for changing your blog from live spaces to blogspot?

i tinking of trying blogging, but wondering which is a better one.

btw, i love ur blog, u r very hardworking, blogging and taking pics & video for jerlene. wish my hubby can be as hardworking as u. haha

oh... looking at your gal, just make my heart melt and really preparing to welcome my little princess too.
SoOoo... sweet..

I really love ur blog. Cos it jus feel like wat i'm trying to do for my boy. Ur girl is so sweet...

Btw, i also give birth at Mt A. I tink i noe which indian midwife u mention in ur posting. She is good. She make me wan to push... Haha...

Can i put ur link in my boy blog?

Feel free to go :www.kayden-tsui.blogspot.com

Snowy, I started by maintaining both blogs but decided to just focus on one becos it's too time consuming. No particular reason why I choose blogspot.....

Lioele, congratz. When is your little princess arriving? :)

Purely, u r most welcome to link to my blog. :)

Glad to hear that you all like my blog. That really gives me the motivation to update more regularly though I'm really busy with my work recently.

So nice to see daddies so participative with parenting, here's a online magazine that you might be interested: www.****************** not only it targets parenting issues that are usually left unanswered, but it also takes into consideration the importance of fathers in the parenting equation. Take a look!

hi heng,

not all daddies do the same thing for their kids. mine also will never blog :p..i used to wish he would too but its just not him...

but he bot me photo printer, video cam and SLR so we can capture the kids growing in video n photos. just like us mummies... we do diff things for our kids/hbs too
happy.gif
....look at the good things ur hb done for ur kids
happy.gif

Hi Ryan

It is heartening to read your dedication via the blog. Although my hubby will never find time and effort to do things like you did for your kids, but i know he loves my kid as much. thank you for sharing.

Hi Heng, blessed and o_club,
I believe all your hubbies love your kids as much too. It's just that they probably do it in a different ways. Some do more, some do less but that's not important. Important thing is their hearts are with you and your kids. :)

Back