Childcare woes - advice needed

mummylove78

My toddler 29months now, started childcare in Dec 2010. He had no separation anxiety issues and was happy with his new school and seemed to adjust straightaway. End of January, he started displaying a dislike for going to school. He started crying and everytime would tell me that he did not want to go to school. I checked with the teachers and they kept saying that this other boy was snatching his toys and this other boy was the principal's grandson. And also that once the teacher told him very loudly to sit down. They assured me that they would rectify the issues but up until today, my son is still crying and screaming when he gets to school.I went to see another school nearer to my home and I am somewhat pleased with the ambience and teachers. I am considering moving him there.
What I want to know is I have to serve a 1 month notice at the present childcare so that I get my deposit back. So even if he is incredibly unhappy I have to ensure this 1 month is served? Ever since I brought up the issues my son seems to be facing, his form teacher has been giving me an attitude - I suspect it is because my son actually names her and says he doesn't want to see her. I have no other help, no maid nor relatives who can assist. My husband and I both work. Any suggestions?

I think for every childcare and enrichment centres in Singapore, they will be taking care of the children carefully. If such incident happen, and you have decided seriously want to draw out, you can always talk to them, the person in charge to take back your deposit, because this was due to their improper care.

Back