Any recommendation of Night Diaper for toddler who drinks 2 x 8 ounce of milk

ekwek

My 31months old toddler drinks his first bottle of 8 ounce to sleep around 8-9pm wearing new diaper. Bet 1-3 am he'll cry for his second bottle of 8 ounce to sleep again. I'll usually change his diaper immediately after his second feed otherwise it gets too full by 4am and leaks badly around the waist due to his sleeping position i.e. sleeps on his tummy.

Any mummies with toddler of similar drinking capacity but only uses one diaper for 10-12 hrs without leakage?? Please recommend.

My nephew ard this age drinks 2 bottles 8 ounce milk and water before bedtime and he's wearing mamypoko diaper.Don't wear pullup for sleeping.Can try this japanese brand Goon,heard many good reviews abt it recently.

Hi Eileen,
Had tried many brands n I will say mamy poko's open diaper is e best! My son is ard 34 mths n drinks ard e same amt. Fr his birth til now, mamy poko only failed less than 5 times on him.(mostly caused by improper wearing)
My #2 oso using mamy poko at night. Basically, e kids in my our family all use it for night use
happy.gif

Am a fan of Mamy poko too! We tried most popular brands of diapers when baby was born cos given as gifts, and we stuck to mamy poko till now, 3 yrs later. But he is toilet-trained now, and wet only on occasions. I tend to use bumwear pants at night so that he can get used to idea that he is "grown up" now and doesn't need diapers ;> Only put him back on diapers as standby when he is sick and more likely to wet himself at night.

Back