Which is better? Maclaren vs Peg perego

jody

Hihi mommies,

I am thinking of changing my Graco system to a more easy to use one. Thinking of Peg perego P3 or Maclaren. I kinda like P3 cos of the sturdiness and bigger wheels. Dun like small wheels leh...cos want to go park walk walk...

Baby is 1 yr old liao and outgrown his infant car seat. Want to get a carseat also...Britax good? I was thinking of getting one that is reclinable ..which brand has it and good huh?

and contemplating to get jogger also...

Please post your opinions and views.
Thanks a million!
happy.gif

Jody

I have Peg perego Pliko Swith and Maclaren Quest.
Peg perego is sturdi but its heavy. My son sleeps comfortably in Peg perego mayb its more spacious n can lie down flat. Maclaren Quest dont but mayb u can try the Techno XT. My frens have them n i find it ok but personally, i prefer Peg perego.

For jogger, i like the Ferrari but find it bulky coz its not umbrella folding type.

Hi Laila, thanks alot for the post. Yes I like Peg perego too...Maclaren I am not sure cos of the wheels la...

Anymore views?
Carseat? One tat can recline and good?

Hi xuan,

Is it very heavy? or just slightly heavier?

Carseat, I have decided on the Maxi Cosi Priori XP...stroller, I am still considering leh...

Hi, I love Peg Perego P3 if compare Maclaren Tehno XT. P3 quite bulky, maybe after my baby 1 year old will get another Maclaren light weight wan.

Just found out that baby jogger good for jogging. P3 slighly ex than Baby jogger. still can't decide yet.

For the carseat will get the Maxi Cosi!

I am totally for Peg Perego. My 18 mth boy has been using its Peg since birth. Very sturdy and no problem even if u hang many shopping bags at the handle. For Maclaren, if the stroller is empty, it will topple with the hanging bags but not Peg..

Im using Peg Perego P3 too.Its really sturdy for hanging many bags,my child can lie straight when sleeping,a big basket for putting things,my child able to put snacks and drinks on the front latch,the handles are 'user-friendly' for up and down steps,360 degree turn.
But i might consider to change to Maclaren when my child turns 3(need not have to lie down when sleeping)cause its much lighter and convenient for me if to go shopping alone with her.
Am using the maxi cosi tobi,its comfy,its slightly higher because of the base,able to remove covers for washing.

Hi all,

I'm looking for preloved Peg Perego Pliko P3 with good condition, anyone selling pls pm me. Thanks

Maclaren is a good pram that will take the kid from infant to toddler. Sturdy and definitely space-saving if you take public transport or travel overseas. Got to decide which features you need and match them with the respective brands/types of strollers.

Back