HELP REQD**Looking for a maid

priyanaresh

Hi, can anyone help me in suggesting where to look for a reliable maid. I have a month old baby boy. Need someone urgently. Thanks...Priya

I got my maids from Raymond Maids. So far I have gotten 3 maids from them. All not bad, except the first one. She was quite blur but the agency responded quite fast and had no prob giving me a replacement. In fact they never dilly-dally on my case before. The replacement maid was good, but she later was offered a chance to study in uni by her FIL so she wanted to go back. Again the agency was quite responsive. The person I dealt with, Steven even handpicked one for me when he was in the Philippines. And she was very good too. I needed very good maids, cos I have 2 kids. then 12 months and 34 months.

I forgot the agency no. but can search for Raymond Maids and look for Steven.

Hi Danxer,

Reasons for giving up the maid? I am delivering twins in mid Feb and need someone with good attitude and preferably experienced in looking after infants. Would appreciate it if you could provide more background on the maid. you can pm me or email [email protected]

Hi all,
I am looking for a matured, caring Phil maid to look after my 10mth old baby girl who is on tube feeding. She can't drink milk by mouth because she can't swallow. So need someone who really loves babies and have the patience and heart to care for a child with mental and physical difficulties. She will have assistance from someone at home at all times, to take over when she needs to do cooking and housework. There is lots of support so she will not feel overwhelmed.

Needs to be very clean and hygienic as well with the baby equipment as she is more prone to infection than normal babies.

Plus, I have another baby coming along Aug 2009.

Please email me at tham.yin.may@gmail if you have a suitable maid to recommend. Thanks!

My sis and sis-in-law have employed indonesian maids before and presently with Myammar maids.
Myammar maids know how to speak english and they are more caring and gentle to children and even teach the children do homework.Both of the maids are from the same agency near Salim road.
Can give you the contacts if you're interested.

hi,

kindly pm me as I'm also in search of a transfer maid.
Preferably Filipino and can take care of toddlers, I have twins aged 2yo, girls.
Also to do some household chores.
A grandma will be around to help as well so training is not a problem.
Just need someone reliable and with good hygiene and can speak english.

thanks

hi

I am looking for myanmar or transfer maid too.. Any good agency to recommend, I have two maids before from indonesia, all very bad experience.

Hi livewell, you can try united channel @ bukit timah shopping centre. I'm getting my maid from there as a friend had experience of them (a particular staff) being pretty trusty worthy. The maid he chose had changed employers many times and lied Abt this. The moment the agency found out after applying for work permit, they informed my friend and told him that they will refund his deposit as they do not want to bring such a worker in. Based on mom website statistics, they really do not like to transfer problematic maids. When I spoke to the staff, they were pretty open and honest, unlike the feeling I got at another agency.
This agency only do Myanmar and filipino maids. If u r lookig for Myanmar maids, do note that the agents I spoke to mentioned that Myanmar maids generally are very slow,bad with children. I hired one before. If you have time, pls look at the forums on Myanmar maids. The comments are generally quite true and applies to my ex-maid though she's consider one of the better ones.

Hi tinkestar

Thanks for this.. I was told otherwise that myanmar maid is patience, can speak english and good with childrens... hmmm

i will think about it, thanks

If u get a good one, yes. Yes, they are patient because they are very slow also. But otherwise, my own experience, no interest in kids, cannot get toddler or infant to feed. Don't really know how to play with them, can read but cannot speak english. Hygiene quite ok, housework not too bad. Cannot cook. Can be quite attitude and definitely no initiative plus kind of lazy unless one keeps correcting until one loses ones temper months down the road.and they might and will request for this and that even though contract stated no.

Again, it depends on character of maid, regardless of nationality.

If u get Myanmar, I hope u get a gd one if looking after kids.

Back