Any Munnies Staying At TAMPINES??

meeyah,
so nice to know someone who's in moi area!
are you at 515 or 518?

luvv,
mil, but guess both his parents are rather busy with their own business too...
shall try out and see how first.
if that fails, i'll be looking for nanny, but then again...rather expensive.

anyone know of experienced babysitters in tampines?

Leng Leng,

Play for my girl also...and ah~ TV is her favourite..always asking for TV, that's why thinking of sending her to school earlier or not.

Elitemom,
I'm staying at 355 st 33, i have 1 girl 22 months old now. Hey i'm the same as you, constant wondering if i'm doing enough for her / teach her etc...you're not alone!

EliteMom,

guess moi hub and i were lucky then.
but there's rather a lot here and there i've been pestering my contractor to get them right initially.

bedok central, new flats or pre owned? and hey, your mil's place can fetch very good rates lei!

btw, congrats on your second one! boy or girl?

*haha*

Elitemom,

Not me alone. Guess the more they give, the defects there can be besides the essential, e.g. parquet flooring (got scratches), the cupboards door (not fixed up properly) etc etc.

i wasn't in rush to move in anyway then, got lotsa of time for them to correct it.

most people want one boy one girl mahz, just nice.. "HAO".

moi hub wants to have FOUR actually, and i was like *GASP!*

anyway, he' fine to settle at two now (thanks to financial constraints). but he did mention, he'll still want four if he can afford. *slaps head*

i cannot imagine how fat will i be?

btw, which company are you with cos moi hub is in the same line as you...

elitemom,
JIA YOU, JIA YOU.
happy.gif

luvv,
I agree, our kids always ask for TV too...
that's why we send our kids to school too.
happy.gif

dduchess, I stay at 518. You leh?
Same here alot of things to be done at my unit. I just changed my gate leh..It has turned rusty. Isn't it fast?? Sim Lian which built this first dbss is going to build another at Simei too. Dunno whether Simei dbss residents will kena same no. of complaints like Tampines dbss residents when they move in.

elitemom, yar I stay at dbss like dduchess. I guess we are considered the 'lucky' ones??
happy.gif
So when are you going to try your no. 3 now that you said your dh is disappointed with 2 gals? Very stress leh to try for a boy as no. 3 cos there is no foolproof plan..How old are your gals btw?

elitemom,
My hb also yearning for a boy when I conceive the 2nd time, unfortunately it turn out to be a girl. Well... I know he is disappointed. Anyway, I don't see what wrong with having a daughter moreover why does they has to be so 老古板.

meeyah,

i'm at 515.
the toilet have the black black growth at the rubber already!

lousy!

fion,

jia you bah!
guess he wanna to both genders?

hello mummies,
long time no chat, how everyone doing with their little ones now?

My girl turned 2 yos officially this month, gosh still sitting on the presch or cc issue. Hubby say send to presch will do. My next block, blk 354 started a new presch call Creative Twinkles but only accepts minimum 2.5 yrs old, will consider putting her there when she reach the age.Anyone heard of this presch?

Hi mummies!!!

I'm at tamp mum too!!! Seems tat no one is staying at st 91?
sad.gif
lonely lo...

Btw, any mummies darling is at kinderland tampines safra?
Comments?

<font color="119911">hi mummies..
newbie LOVEGREENEUMMA reporting here..a ftwm with 2 boys staying in tampines..hope to be able to share &amp; learn as much with mummies here..cheers~</font>

Hello AC/LoveGreenEumama/lollipop baby,

Glad to see more mummies in Tampines :) How old are your kids?

AC,
heard kinderland safra is a fully aircon environment and the place is quite new, have you visit the place before?

hi luvv.....
i've not been to kinderland safra before...
sianz.. my son's cc kena numerous HFMD cases this few weeks!!!
sad.gif

will let my son stay home for this 1 week, and let the centre do a good cleaning up before send him back to cc again..
sad.gif

now really thking to switch him to another cc..
mummies.. wat's ur take on tis?

is it really tat common to have HFMD in cc???
sad.gif

i have been to tampines kinderland safra. Nice and quite new but doesn't like the long staircase leading to the centre..seems dangerous for young toddlers.

and yes, HFMD is very common in CC. My boy kana once before 3 years old.

hi july_bb...
oh isit? hmm.. shd go and take a look..

sigh.. how can we avoid HFMD??
sad.gif

now worried tat my son will kena lo.. paranoid..
sad.gif

AC,
not sure how common is HFMD cos my girl has yet to attend any. However i notice that the cc under my block has never been closed due to HFMD (not sure how serious then it will be ordered closed though.

<font color="119911">hi hi mummies staying in Tampines..

it's very nice to be able to chat/share here in the same neighbourhood area...

thanks to jingyi for getting the ball rolling..do hope everyone have a gd time..cheers~</font>

hi tampines mummies...

seriuosly im actually thking to be a SAHM..however, the tot of no $$ no income is really a pain...
sad.gif

had decided to go SAHM 2 yrs later.. but sometimes i tot now (my youngest is 1 yo) will be the best time to stay w them and teach them and BONDING... but.... no $$ how to sustain..
sad.gif

btw, any childcare in tampines 800+ or 900+ to recommend??

sianz..........

AC,
I think $$ is more impt. as long as you don't bring your work home and knock off on time, then can still bond with kids every day until they sleep.
only trouble is need someone to do the housework when we bond with them....

Jeanyard... U r right ... This something which I kindda failed to do hence my hb is always v chezzed off..
Until an extent tat he wants me to quit current job..
sad.gif

anyways... I will try to do something abt tis..
happy.gif

so where r e rest of mummies @ tampines??
Hmmm..... Anybody home???
happy.gif

Oh forgot to add in...
Mummies waiting for 801 my first skool.. It will be in operation in this oct.. Taking over current PAP space...

Hi mummies,

Ive 21 mths old boy and 2 mths old bb boy. We are residing at Tampines st 44. Would love to join his group.
happy.gif
I've decided to become a sahm ( well not exactly though as I still do freelance) from feb 2011 onwards to care for both of my boys with my maid to help around the household chores. I'm also looking for playmates around our area for my elder boy.
happy.gif

Thks

Hi everyone,
I'm at st 82, have 2 kids, one girl - 3 years, and one boy - 1 year old.
Currently looking for a preschool for my girl. She's with Chiltern hse now. We're looking at Mindchamps @ Tamp pt. In terms of distance, it's a much wiser choice. anyone has any experience with this centre?
Thanks!

Back