Twins due in 2008?

Hi NZ

my boys already sleeping on the mattress since 6mths old but diff rooms coz they wake each other up, always. I've lots of stretch marks... a bit bother with it, sigh...

hi ptsy,
i heard some ppl removed their stretch marks through lasik if it's really serious. Otherwise, just apply cream and see if it helps. My fren recommended Goat Milk from Crabtree & Evelyn.

I have yet to train my twins sleeping on mattress. They take mattress as their play area and start crawling everywhere. *headache*

oh i just gave away mine to a fren. Seems like a lot of mommies gave birth to bb girls recently.
happy.gif

my hubby chose my twins' chinese name.
happy.gif

can i check wat time do your bbs sleep every night? And wat time do they wake up?

Any good recipe for cooking porridge? My bbs are not very keen taking their porridge lately...maybe they are bored of it oredi. i m trying to explore new ingredients? Anyone got yummy porridge recipe?

they sleep anytime after 11pm. wake up around 8 plus. then go back to sleep again after breakfast.

My mum buy chicken bones to make soup then cook porridge. add a bit of marmite or vege lo. they eat 1 bowl each, after that take pear juice.

ptsy, ur bbs sleep after 11pm? That's quite late right? How can they endure till 11pm? Can we feed 9mth old bbs marmite now? Tomorrow i will try to make chic porride for them..hope they like it!

hi ptsy, my girl has a slight green line on her nose bridge but i din know it's caused by being scared. Did your bb get scared recently? Wat happened? Is he/she ok?

Do your bbs need to sleep after 2 hours of waking? Then how many hours do they usually nap during day time?

He got scared during confinement. Till now every little sudden sound he'll get scared.

ya my boys sleep every 2 to 3 hrs of waking. then nap for about 1 to 2 hrs sometimes half an hr.

whats CL?

oh dear, hope your boy will forget abt the scare as he grows up.

yesterday i let my twins swim in their small bb swimming tub at home. It's been a very long time since they swam at home. My boy was very scared the moment we dipped his legs into the water. He grabbed hold of me tightly and refuse to go into the water. I am puzzled why he has become so fearful of water. I started them with this swimming tub when they were barely 2 months old and both of them loved it. My boy used to kick happily in the tub by himself. I hope he will overcome his fear and resume his love for swimming again.

hmm...seems like all the twins mommy are not posting here anymore.

I just want to update that my boy has overcome his fear for water. We brought him to the real swimming pool twice and he just loves it! At first i was jst sitting with him by the pool side then i carried him with me into the water. After a while, he wanted to move abt in the water and kept laughing and running. Phew!

NZ,

I think twin mummies have no time to post in the forums as often as other mummies from other threads? Haha.

My boys love swimming too, but the weather is abit crazy nowadays.

hi vinegal, yes i agree twins mummy are alwz busy. Only those who hv twins will understand us. Nevermind, just post watever and whenever we can lor..

Just to check if sending bbs to infant care at 13 months is ok? At first, i wanted to wait till they are 2 but now, i feel my mil not very happy so will have to send earlier. Anyone send their bbs to infant care here?

NZ, no longer infant care but childcare u mean? No, mine are taken care by mother, I also plan to send them to those day school or childcare at 2 yr old, not sure yet.

vinegal, 13mths is still under infant care coz child care will have to be at least 18mths. I m worried if bbs fall sick easily or the caretakers are not good. sigh...jst too many worries on my mind.

hi ptsy, my bbs sometimes bang their heads against the padded wall or their toys too. Not sure what tt means but as long as they dun injure themselves, it should be ok. I haven't seen my boy grinding his teeth yet. My gal is still toothless. Btw, will it be a cause of worry if my gal is still toothless at 1 year old?

how about seeing a dr n check it. i also not sure about it. my boys now got 6 teeth each. i see my friend's daughter got more n she started teething at 5 mths

hi, jst feel like updating a bit. I checked with pd and he said it's ok for bbs to be toothless at 1 year old. Guess wat, my girl's upper gums has something hard cutting thru. I think she is teething soon. Yipee!

My boy was hospitalised due to vomitting and diarrheoa. Heard that there is some virus going around this season so mummies, do take care of your bbs well. No swimming or gg to crowded places too often with bbs.

hi mummies,

can i join in here? gave birth to my twins year 2008 too.. both girls and are now 19 mos. old
happy.gif

have u heard of the twinsplussing org? www.twinsplussing.com
we joined that group 'coz i saw before that they used to have some fun activities for the kids. Well, now I'm a little busy at work & can't check if they still have activities though..

hi, finally i see some posts here. Yes, i heard abt twinsplussing but havent joined them. Isit good? My twins will be 14mths tomorrow. Will b sending them to infant care this week. My heart a little worried and sad. Dunno if they will cry or fall sick there. Any mommies send their bbs to infant care or cc?

Hi all, its been a while.

NZ u really putting them to infant care? where? I've moved back to live with my in laws at woodlands. i even visited My first skool there n its good but cant bear to leave my boys there. n since i haven started working there will not be no subsidy.

any mommies tried organic food with ur babies?? i just tried Healthy times n they love it.

hi ptsy, i sent my twins to infant care in sin ming but pulled out after 1 day. My boy cried from morning til evening and his eyes were red and swollen by the time we picked him up. I stayed with them on the first day but left from 12.30pm-3pm. My heart was very painful seeing him like that. My gal on the other hand was ok. Anyway, since im working full time, we will hire one more maid to look after them at home til they r older. Thank God my mil is ok to drop by to chek on bbs daily.

Abt organic food, yes, i m giving my bbs organic food whenever possible. Healthy Times was the first cereal they tried. Now they take Happy Bellies and Natural Source for cereal. Glad you twins like Healthy Times. You can mix it with some fruits like pears or peaches too.
happy.gif

Hi ptsy,

I bought Happy Bellies from this organic shop called Pink of Heatlh in Millenia Walk. As for Nature Source, my fren bought it for me from another organic shop located in Orchard.

ptsy, for white rice cereal, you can try Bellamy's brand. It's available in Jason's Supermarket in Raffles City and Pink of Health.

only there have? seems far for me. Any idea how much it cost?

my mum was saying white rice cereal is better as in not so heaty like those mixed grain etc. i just bought Earth Best rice cereal but haven try yet. DOnt whether its white rice or brown rice also. its not stated on the box.

Back