DISAPPOINTED WITH LEJEL ONLINE ORDER

lengce

Hi Mummies,

Just to share my bad experience with Lejel Online Order. I placed an order from Lejel website on last Friday for a happycall double pan at around 3 pm. I called them at around 5pm later to inform them that i need them to hold on the delivery as i need to change the delivery address (as this is an order made of behalf of friend), the customer service told me that the delivery normally wont be so fast, it takes at least 5 - 7 days and asked me to update them with the info next week. And because i don't have my friend full address at that time, i told the customer service that i will call in tomorrow or next week to update the info.

The next day, Saturday, i received a sms from Taqbin with the delivery info for the happycall double pan that i ordered from Lejel. I called Taqbin, no pick up so i called Lejel to check. The customer service told me that she couldn't track any delivery record for my order from her system and told me that since i need to change address, she will cancel the current order for me (as they couldn't change the order information) and asked me to put new order next week. She even told me that she will call taqbin to cancel the delivery. I thought things are settled so i didn't follow up with taqbin.

And to my surprised, Taqbin delivered my order to my initial address yesterday (Sunday). I was out and my family member didn't know it, they thought i placed the order for the happycall and they just paid and accepted the pan. I was shock when i saw the pan at home. I called Lejel to check and they told me that they can't do anything because the pan has been delivered and the case is closed.
I was so angry that i demanded an explanation and solution from the manager. Guess what, the manager asked me as the pan has been delivered to the initial address that i provided, they can't arrange for collection back, and she still has the cheek to ask me if i need to order a new pan for the address that i wanted to change.
The whole order experience is really horrible. They customer service is not connected to their online system and can't make changes. When it is their mistake to make the wrong delivery, they still expect the customer to bear the blame.

Once and for all, i will never ever order from Lejel again. Their price is not cheap by the way.

Back