Kinderland at Sunshine Place (CCK)

Hi,

I am not sure about other branches. My children goes to Kinderland at Sunshine Place. The younger sibling who has a elder sibling also studying in the same center has 10% on school fees for that year.

hi nursery,
can you give some feedback on Kinderland at Sunshine place? saw some bad feedbacks in the above thread but that was 3 years back.
TIA!

Hi smufry, my kid is in Kinderland @ SP. Place is bright and clean, curriculums r fantastic ! They have music, speech & drama and Chinese immersion program (CIP). Admin staff is very friendly, nice and informative abt the centre's programs . Now, the teachers............ Sigh!! To b fair I did meet some nice and caring teachers there but somehow, teachers turnover seems to b quite high leh!! Now I m jus keeping my finger X tat the current 1 will stay till end of this year. Gd luck to all of us!!

Hi Angeline

I am planning to send my boy to Kinderland SP. Is your kid still there? I went to visit the childcare today and talk to the admin staff..she's is nice at least answer my question in honest. but the place is very old and narrow but is open air. Above the childcare is the staff appartment.No chance to talk to the principal.

Any recommendation of childcare around SP? Thanks.

Hi Angeline

I am planing to send my boy to kinderland Sunshine plaza next year. May I know how good is the curiculum there? What are they learning in class? You mention that the current teacher is good, one teacher to one class or 2? May I know what is the name of the teacher, and your kid is in morning or afternoon class?
I understand that there is a field trip as well every term, how is the field term benefit the kids?

Thanks

Kinderland is a good school! My alma mater! I prefer for my kids to go to private schools as well, cos of the approach towards education... Many many excursions to Science Centre, Bird Park, etc (mummy daddy can come along), picnics, compulsory piano classes, compulsory ballroom dancing.. this approach trains both sides of your brain, leading to a more well rounded child :D just my 2 cents worth...

Back