What Clan to join for Mee Toh School?

assamjam

Hi,
pls advise what are the clans or temple to join in order to get my child enrol to meetoh school? any participation needed to join, any fees and etc? grateful if some parents can share into? thanks.

in the past, can join the buddhist federation and get the reverend to recommend. But i recently 2 years ago, they stopped that already. No more recommendation for the buddhist federation. Now if you wan to go Meet toh at phrase 2b, have to either do PV or join RC liao

thanks for info, larkspur. would you able to provide the teacher n students' performance in terms of ability to absorb teaching at mee toh vs edgefield plains?

i'm keen for meetoh but worry my gal can't catch up because we speak extremely little mandarin at home..is it true that those who are weaker in mandarin will be neglected or pay very little attention to?

not that keen on edgefield plains cos dislike young kids to be exposed to ballroom dancing..afraid they will be tuned to materialistic or become naughty/vain in puberty years cos very aware of opposite sex,fanciful dresses, etc, etc..

i am glad if you can shed some lights on pros and cons of both meetoh and edgefield plains, if you can please? thanks.

hi,

i am not sure of the school performance cos my girl going to Nan Chiau. But you can go to kiasuparents.com where there discussion on the 2 schools

Back