NAFA art classes

bananarama

Hi does anyone have feedback on NAFA kinder art classes for kids? I know its kindergarten is really popular. Considering sending my boy for the weekly art class.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

My boy has been attending since he was 6. Now he is 8 and still enjoying the classes. They use various mediums for their classes and does various types of craft work too. Sometimes, they will build models, lantern, etc. An enjoyable class for children.

You would need to put your name on the mailing list first before you can enrol for the art class.

i send my child to a private teacher who lectures art in Singapore tertiary institutions for 1 to 1 class. she is very good. my child always come back wanting to do more. i dun really know how to check pms here, do email me at [email protected] if you are interested to also send your child there. Her fees are reasonable given the attention she spends on my baby.

My daughter has been attending NAFA art lessons, and she did enjoy it when she first started about 2 years ago. But recently, she's getting slightly bored with it. She's on the visual arts school team in her school, and the work she does with the art coaches there seem to be at a higher level than the stuff she's been doing with NAFA. I'm in the midst of enquiring whether the instructors have private lessons because she's taken an interest to going to SOTA. I'll update again once I find out more.. and that's if anyone is interested.

I'm thinking of transferring my daughter to The Art Circle. They have a studio near my place at Lorong Chuan. Their DSA Art lessons looks interesting...

Annabel, The Art Circle is for older kids...but quite nice work. During my time, we learn all these in the school. now need to go to enrichment classes..I am very hesitant to send my girl to all these but she enjoys art classes..She is currently attending The Art Bug but the teacher that is teaching her is not so good now. Wanted to enrol her to NAFA but the mailing list for 2012 is closed...haiz.

Back