Any SAHM in Tampines?

hi all
i also stay in tampines street 45, anyone know the Loveshine childcare at Street 42/43. any comment. i have a 2.5yr old boy.

Hi all,
My gal is at Lutheran CCC at St.21
happy.gif

Hi all

My son, 3 and half yrs old, is at Carpe Diem CC at St 24,full time, quite good. But i'm thinkgin of moving him to kindergarden cos'I have a maid now. Any recom?

jes,
Lutheran CCC is a full day CCC at Blk 265 Tampines St21,
they also have Nursary & Kindergarten & Full-day care services,
if you don't mind your DS to grow up in a Christian teaching environment,
you can visit them to view the environment.

BTW, We are not Christian but Taoist.

Did any mommies send your kids to MRC at Tampines Central community center?

How is it? Fruitful?

they have daily playgroup, Chinese as well as English enrichment

Hi all ,

i m looking for this doctor , Dr Lee Seow Lang , from CHYE CHILDREN CLINIC ... previous add of her clinic is at Toa payoh Blk 54 , but she moved already ... any one know where is she now ? pls email / PM me : [email protected]

thank

Hi all,
i stay opp holy trinity church...thinking of sending my son to PCF child care at blk 273,sparkle tots...any comments?any feedback?will really appreaciate it...

thanks

Hi, any mummies here with toddlers in Metrolician YMCA childcare @ Tampines branch? Seeking comments as my boy will be attending next year feb. Hope to befriend mummies whose child is already there or planning to enrol there.. Thanks.

hi marmin,

Have u decided to put your child in YMCA? I have visited MMI, kinderland, cherie hearts, learning vision, sparkletots and finally decided on YMCA. Feel more comfortable with the environment and had a long talk with Mrs Anthony. Planning to enrol in half day programme first...

Try visiting Elfa CC at the Tampines Community Complex. The curriculum and environment is so much better than YMCA. My gal has attended K1 and K2 and she has no problem settling in P1.

Hi can i check if ELFA Tampines is a preschool or CC centre? i'm thinking of sending my son there next year. what are the hours like? got half day program? ex? Thanks!

Dear All, I am a SAHM living in Tampines too. Started being a SAHM 4 yrs ago when my gals were 1 and 3 yrs old (they are now in K1 and P1).

Besides being a SAHM, I freelance sometimes as a pianist at weddings and events and provide ambience music at hotel lobbies too. When my gals were 3 yrs old, I started training their ears (listening skills) at home, and have provided them with a one-of-a-kind music education at home which you do not find in other music schools here! (check out our recent concert here http://www.theartshouse.com.sg/event_details_2009.php?id=967 ).

Have just started music classes for the young (5 yrs and above) using my very own syllabus. Please visit www.music-at-colourfulclouds.com for more details.

I believe that every child is talented in more than one area, and who knows? Your child may be more talented in the arts and may be more musically inclined than you can imagine?? Do sign up for class now!

Hi mummies,

Any Maths tutor for Sec 1 to reccomend? My daughter just finished PSLE this year.
Her current Maths tutor is good but the problem is she doesnt teach Sec level.
Pls help if you have good tutor. I live in Tampines St 21. Thanks.

Hi mummies

I am new to this forum and i am staying in Tampines St 72, have 3 kids age 14 (G), 7(B) and 4(B)...please show me all of your guidance to this forum...thanks....

<font color="119911">hi mummies..
newbie LOVEGREENEUMMA reporting here..hope to be able to learn &amp; share more with mummies here..cheers~</font>

jennifer, aspialle..me staying at st 72 too!!

my son is turing 2 yrs old..currrently attending star tots playgroup in 719, but hmm...tot of switching him somewhere else coz only one teaching taking care of 5 kids.. a bit stress on the teacher i feel..

any good playgroup to recommend within this area..?

hi i am staying at st 72 alssoooo.. girl just turn 13 mths. looking for enrichment classes too.. any recommendation , pls pm me thanks

virgo!! me too!!

maybe we should meet at the playground one day! haha..

enrichment class for 13 mths.. try Little Neuro Tree at Tampines CPF bldg.. not bad!!

my little boy (2.5 years old) is attending mygym classes. i find it alright. anyone care to recommend a class similar to it where the parents can be present as well in the tampines area? thanks!

Hi, I am staying in tampines st 72 and I am new to this forum too. Any comments on Kiddy Ark, the one at blk 729?

Hi Virgo,
I am new to this forum too. can you advise and let me know about the Kiddy Ark at blk 729 Tampines? Because I still consider is it to send my son to this centre coming soon, so i need to know more about it before I send. Thanks

Back