(2004/05) MAY Babies

A's daddy
Why dun I have to worry abt <1yr old anymore leh... maybe not now, prob in near future lor. Well, when Nat was young, we travelled quite a bit oso. B4 she turned one, we drove to Spain with her and 2 times to Paris and some other France cities. I think we started travelling when she was ard 5 months old. But of cos 1 child diff. If you have 2 then more troublesome liao. But ah... my cousin went Aust, with 2 kids, age 1 and 3 and she was 7 months preg. Heee... I guess depends on the nature of your kids lah.

Hazey,
happy.gif
, but I still have >50K unexpire miles, so only 6K wasted this year lor. If I go vacation this year, I still can make use of this 6K.

Mom2nat,
Yea, yea, #2 coming
happy.gif
I agree it depends on the nature of the kids, and how much we want to adapt to the travelling inconveniences with the kids. Wow, Nat went to Paris/France and Spain at such a young age. Can she remember she went there?

A's daddy
Aiyo, no lah, cos she was borned there, and we came back when she was 1. So while we were there, v boring, so usually we will travel ard lor. Of cos she doesn't rem, all she rems is HK disneyland we went last yr.
When is your next work trip? I think if my hb travels like you I faint. I rather he get posted to somewhere nice and I go too! Hahaha...

Alicia's daddy
Yes there is speed pass but I din get it since Chen Chen's b'dy fall on off-peak period. The q wasn't long except taking pic wif Mickey n Minnie.
Go Australia Nice plc to bring tods there. BB friendly plc

Giggler
I agree wif u dat it's troublesome to bring Sherwin to Disneyland

Hazey
Ooops.... my apologies dat I missed out your question. No special arrangement for b'dy visitor (kids n adults) Get a badge fm Cityhall, the one Chen Chen wore in his blog by producing passport showing birth date. Than most of the Disney staff r aware n will great the b'dy visitor Happy B'dy or sing B'dy song.

Alicia's daddy, Hazey
U will get speed pass if stay in Disney hotel

Those interested to bring your tods to HK Disneyland
Better to go during cool season. It wz hotter than Singapore when I wz there. 3 of us got burnt n I scratch like Money tho I carry umbrella. The weather affects the speed u move n your mood or rather my speed n mood
biggrin.gif

Mom2nat
Can't agree more. Depends on the nature of the kid
Nat v xin fu, visited Europe @ such young age

Mom2nat,
Oh..Nat was born in France? Wow, does she holds a french citizenship? Your hb stationed in France? The only place in France I have been to is Grenoble, but I can see beautifu snowy mountains
happy.gif
. I also took a night train from France to Italy. I am sure she only remembers the Mickey and Minnie.

Koala,
Alternatively, to Brisbane/Gold Coast Movie and dream world
happy.gif

A'd daddy
NO, she is not a citizen, cos sg and fr no treaty to agree on tat. So Nat has a french BC, but singapore citizen. At 21, she has to swear in oso.
My hb was posted there for abt less than 2 yrs. Actually I miss the times there! Nothing to worry abt, just worry how to pass time! Hahaha...

Re: Disneyland
Aiyo, last night hb told me to book HK Disneyland again!!! I say dun wan lah, hot and exp now. I prefer Phuket. He say Phuket got disneyland ah... Wah piang, for the sake of Nat, he everything suit Nat... Nvm, tonight I try to "po lo so" him again for Phuket.

Mom2nat,
I can imagine the life there. My French colleague works like there is no urgency, so dfferent from our Asian "hurry up" culture
happy.gif

hee, hee, I have been reading abt landbanking.

Why dun consider Gold Coast in Australia? Winter should be over by this month, and Spring will be a good time. I believe Nat will enjoy Movie World, and Dream World.

A's Daddy
Wah, you managed to find info on landbanking on the internet? Dun bother abt those forums, total crap, I used to read, but later realise all crap, some could be our competitors oso. Aiya, tell you liao, come to my office one day and see for yourself.
happy.gif

Mom2nat,
I read articles only, not forum, using your link as a starting pt. It's not easy to predict the development of the land. Needs lot of geographic understanding, their economy, and future planning (master planning) in and around the area.

A's daddy
You dun predict, my co does it all. NO point you read and keep guessing. If you interested, just come for presentation, if not, then dun bother to read up, not informative. I speak to you for 1 hour, you search for 1 month oso can't find these info on the net. Cos a lot are not meant to be put up for general use.

koala,
the bridge link from chinatown point to another building across road. u know there's 2 blocks in chinatown point? the shop is in between loh....

did u stay in disney HK hotel? i actually scare scare also, to bring a 3YO and 1YO but i wanna go overseas leh....and i also paiseh if i let my mum take care of them for so long....I will be going with hubby and kids only..

wow...so everybody is thinking of going disney HK uh???:> i went to brisbane/ queensland/goldcoast when jo-van turn 1YO....i think australia is a much better place for family with kids...but anyway, jo-van cant rem a thing of australia liao...anyway i tot the tods will prefer disney character than scenery?

mom2nat, i envy u and ur gal....travel to so many places in europe!!!!:>

Stressma
Where are you gg for holiday this time?
It was easier for us to travel cos we drove. So it is like just dump everything into the car and off we go! Hahaha...

A's daddy
So when are you meeting up with the expert?

A's dad,

in queensland, i went to pineapple plantantion, ginerbread man factory, and the crocodile hunter zoo etc. in goldcoast, went only to sea world. think a 1YO may not knoe how to appreciate dreamworld and movieworld.

Mom2nat, thinkg of going HK this yr loh....

koala,
chenchen can sing so well n i like d click sound he made. well-done! ash wont allow us to video him. he is camera shy nowadays :p
btw, how did u upload d videoclip into youtube? i take videoclip w my canon camera but file alwy so big cant upload into youtube? mus i downsize? how to downsize videoclip?
ur disneyland fotos very nice, i want to go holiday too :p

hazey,
fotos taken at studioloft? very nice n tyra can pose so well in front of d camera. ash wont b running ard. maryann sa whow active he was wen we wen for preg photo shoot.

mummies,
ash has stomach upset n diarrhoea for 1mth oreadi. me very sianz... no mood for anytg. he has seen gp 1tx n pd 3tx still like tat. urine n stool tests results all clear. he oso stop diary pdts. pd said likely is 'dun noe wat' virus loh n he may take mths to recover. we hv to watch his diet n now he is super slim liao, c liao oso heartpain..

Stressma,
I din go pineapple plantation, gingerbread man factory and crocodile hunter zoo before leh. I have been to Avocado plantation though, but that was almost >8 years ago
happy.gif

Sanrio,
Did Ash take anti-biotic? I heard some anti-biotic can cause diarrhoea. Bur hor, 1 mth seems very long leh. Rota Virus? Not a common virus in our region. It's important to keep Ash hydrated with plenty of fluid, even though he stop diary pdts.

Hi hi everyone!?!?!?
What happened to this thread??

Anyone kids wean off milk bottle already?
My girl is still drinking from her bottle.
happy.gif

Stressma
I din stay in disney HK hotel.

Sanrio
V difficult to take pic or video clip for Chen Chen. Can take only when he is in cloud 9
I can't remember my hubby used camera or his cell phone to take dat video clip.

Leng Leng
Chen Chen self weaned off milk bottle when he self weaned ebm

leng leng,

my boy still drink from his bottle 3 times a day....i guess they will eventually grow out of it when they find the teats too small?

Hi Mummies, does anyone have contacts for the lady who organises the Batam Kueh Lapis for CNY? Anyone knows whether she is doing it this year again? Thanks!

Back