(2004/03) March Mummy

so sad, still no one here...
sad.gif

Wow, there's life in this thread ah?

Mar Mum
Congrats! Your boy taking well to his new sibling?

Cla
Looks like quite a no. of us have no. 2 liao
happy.gif

Hi Mar_mum,

Congrats! Nearly hit the national day this yr!!! I also hv 2 boys, Mar04 n Nov05.

Hi Girl,

hee, trying to revieve the live here. :p I agree, abt time for no.2 after the Mar04 bb... :p

How r u doing? I read that E2 knows how to stand! that's very fast!!! Nic trying to let go of his hand sometimes but still unbalance.

Hi Mummies,
I used to be a regular here...bit mia-ed.
happy.gif
Nice to meet you here.

Hi Cla!
Hope you remember me....it's been a long time.
happy.gif
Wow! You have 2 kids leow. I'm still stuck with 1.
happy.gif

Hi Helena,

of course still remember u! How's Titus? is he growing very tall n heavy?

Hee, just feel that is time for no.2 lor. Actually now they can play together n Matt tends to look out for him at times but still will bully him when we din notice.

So going to try no.2?

Hi Cla,
Hopefully more Mar mummies will come in here.
Titus is getting naughty. Very heavy and tall too.
What is your second kid's name?

hihi

this thread a bit quiet hor..
happy.gif
i have 2 sons... 1 born in mar 04 and the other in mar 06....

how's everyone?...
happy.gif

Girl, my boy still quite ok. Ocassionally will beat his sis but generally still adapting well. I try to spend time with him and give him attention also when baby sleeping.

Are you mummies working or SAHM?

Hi Wendy,

Welcome! Ya, this thread a bit quiet, need more ppl to make it more happening... :p

Wow! 2 son in Mar, can celebrate BD together
happy.gif

Hi Mar_mum,

Was thinking abt u, then realised u still in confinement!!! but going to be over soon right?
happy.gif

I am a TSAHM, doing my last few ACCA papers, intend to go back to workforce in Jan07.
happy.gif

My elder one goes to childcare, i find it quite good, he learn more things.

Hi Cla

Yap, thats what I am intending to do since their birthdays only 5 days apart....

Am thinking how to celebrate for them next year....
happy.gif

How old are your kids?

Cla,
No lah...dun intend to have another one very soon. Got other issues to settle.
happy.gif
Who is looking after your kids?

Hello mummies!

Hee, great to c some 'lives' here, hope this continue...
happy.gif

I wonder if our Mar04 kids are displaying the terrible 2 now. i find that Matt is quite stubborn (maybe like me.
sad.gif
) tell him nicely he doesn't listen, scold him also don listen... haiz... sometimes really hit my limit.
sad.gif

Mummies, can u share if u hv special way to deal w ur kids? Pls share w here.
happy.gif

Hi Wendy,

So nice, can get to celebrate both's birthday together...
happy.gif

My son are 2.5YO & 9MO now.

Hi Helena,

Well, sometimes i feel that shd just go ahead and God will somehow lead the way.
happy.gif

Matt goes to childcare now and Nic is taken care by my parents-in-law.

Hi Cla...hehe.. we both same, have 2 sons... you trying for another 1?
happy.gif

my elder son is like that too.... very stubborn and likes to do things his way.... me not very patient so i always have to scold him....
sad.gif
but then scold still like that....

Hi Mar_mum.... just registered my elder son joshua for pre-nursery next year.... its just about 2 hours plus... should be similar to playgroup

Hi Helena, can try for another 1 when you are ready...
happy.gif

Hi Wendy,

Both son can be fun n headache hor. fun when c both of them play together, headache when the older one treat the younger one like toy, sometimes Matt will just rest his head on Nic's back to stop him from crawling away, make Nic scream.
happy.gif

Try another? err... a bit scare, what if boy again!?!?!?! Anyway, just let nature takes its course...
happy.gif

Are u a working mum? who is taking care of ur boys?

Hi Helena,

Busy w work? Actually bbgal & melody will chat at 'new mums' thread sometimes, maybe can ask them to chat here too.
happy.gif

Hi Mar_Mum,

Confinement over?

Wendy and Cla,
Hopefully I'm trying next year. Actually the reason why I've not been trying is cos my husband has been overseas for the past 3 years and for next year too. I can't join him yet cos I've got things to settle here. Can only join him in 2008, if he is still overseas. So just nice, try next years and then give birth in 2008.
happy.gif

Cla,
I go to A place to share your babies' photos. Please drop by. The mummies there are very nice. I've met some of them too.
Yeah..busy with work. Wish I had more time.

Hi Cla

agree with you.... sometimes they look so adorable together... so far, the elder 1 quite dote on his brother.. but not sure if he still will when the younger grows older....
happy.gif

Yap, I am a full time working mum.... my 2 kids are taken care by my maid and my mother in law....haha... thats why my mil ask me to try for another 1 cos she can still help me...
happy.gif

Hi Helena.. ic.. so your hubby is out of town...so you intend to join him overseas? Are you a working mum?

Hi Mar_Mum, wow, finally ya?? Confinement to me is hot hot hot to me at least...
happy.gif

Wendy,
Yup..I'm a working mum. My mum minds my son for me.
Your mil must be very nice...
happy.gif
Definitely not from hell, eh?

Hi Mar_mum,

So fast hor, actually i enjoyed my confinement, done by my mil, had very gd rest.
happy.gif

I have a maroon MIM sling one, can sell u if u don mind, pls PM me.
happy.gif

Hi Helena,

Oh, din know ur hb still not back yet, tough to take care of kids w/o hb around, i feel. i prefer hb to hands on together.

U sound like u hv a terrible mil, can share? Now u staying w ur mum? My PIl love kids, so they are more than happy if we put our kids under their care.

btw, r u still breastfeeding Titus?

Hi Wendy,

Gd to hv mil& maid to help u out. We din like to hv a maid, is like a stranger invade into our privacy. :p

So u going to try for a girl? I do yearn for a girl but we have plan to go oversea for 1-2yrs, so maybe after we are back then try again. By then the boys are more controllable, i hope. :p

Cla,
Good thing my husband comes back often. He was so afraid Titus wouldn't recognise him but his fears were unfounded.
I also prefer him to be around but not choice. We each have our things. I'm putting up with my mum cos my brother is also overseas and I've rented out my own place.
happy.gif

Nothing much about my mil...not nice to say here also lah. Just that we keep an arm's length from here

Yes..still breastfeeding Titus but have introduced fm also.

This thread dying again...
sad.gif

Helena,

u r great! can breastfeed so long... think i am going to stop when Nic turns 1YO, quite tiring...
sad.gif

ur mil - oic...

sms from Patsy @ 12am

Doctors are telling us we may have reached a point if no return for Sabie. Her blood acid level keeps going up and her body tissues still not accepting the oxygen. Please pray a miracle because that is the only thing that can save her now. We will still have faith.

GOD PLS HEAR OUR PRAYERS!!
PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!

Hi all ,

i m looking for this doctor , Dr Lee Seow Lang , from CHYE CHILDREN CLINIC ... previous add of her clinic is at Toa payoh Blk 54 , but she moved already ... any one know where is she now ? pls email / PM me : [email protected]

thank

Hi Lee Yan,

Sorry! thot this thread is not active. :p

Your gal will be the oldest from our thread.
happy.gif

I am staying in the West, u? Have u send both ur children to school already?

Back