2007 Buangkok Mom??

Hi Vamiga,

I was thinking of Bearington, Little World, Bubblesland and Sparkles Stones....

Have yet visit the sch though...

Hi Mrs Heng,
I had visited Bubblesland 1.5yrs ago. Not impressed. Quite chaotic even tho the kids were supposed to b in their lines singing during assembly. More importantly is that there is a student care under the same roof & it was the same mgt that had an incident in its woodlands branch where a pri sch kid injured a pre-schooler while dashing to toilet.

Hi Vamiga,

R you telling me not to go to those with student care service?

But mostly will have rite?

How abt the others...any of ur frens got kids there?

Tks

Hi Mrs Heng,
Not all cc combined w student care.
happy.gif

Physically, the pre-schoolers r always at a disadvantage when sharing facilities w much older kids.

No comment abt the rest of cc.

Vamiga,
WOw he dun need diapers even at nite? Thats fast..
Looking to earn some pocket money help me to intro if anybody needs babysitter. I'm available in the daytime Monday to Friday.

Hi Adeline,
Ya, he caught me by surprise too. I was just testing him out by not putting on nite diaper 4 him even tho he had been purposely urinating in diaper b4 taking it off by himself at nite. W/o diaper, he just walk to toilet to pee.

Coincidentally, my friend's son who is just 1 day younger than Jb also diaper free ard 39mo.
happy.gif

So watchout for the mile-stone!

Anyway, I've managed to sell the diapers le.

How come u 1 2 b a babysitter when both your kids r in cc? Got a maid le?

Btw, Jb's sch is closing!!
Suddenly kena chased out by landlord, Mavis Tution.
I was only given 10 days notice.
Sigh! Searching 4 a sch now...
sad.gif

So serious? Then what you going to do? U give up e PCF at Buangkok? No maids for me. They in fullday childcare so I'm quite free in e daytime thinking of doing some homebased job. Can earn some pocket money. I like to take care of infants. Haha...so cute n adorable. When they reach 3 years old will start to get headache easily.

Amber still long way to go. Every morning diaper so heavy. That day just wet e bed when napping. Headache.

Hi Adeline,

Ya, i rem u like bb.
Go for #3 lah!
Hahaha... :b

A check w Buangkok PCF yesterday still no a.m slot, so I called up 7 more PCF & even the SK Methodist Church in 1.5hr yesterday. Managed to find 9am-12pm slot at Blk 232 PCF. Went to register this a.m. immediately. Now that class only left 2 slots.

An interesting feature is its K1-2 class has the option of a 8-hr program that includes MOE integrated curriculum + Phonics + Reading prog + Rhythm of joy
+ Computer prog + Speech & Drama + Enrichment on language
appreciation + Singing skill + Gymnastics + Cookery lesson + Chinese
painting + Junior Drumming. The sch operates from 7am-7pm for this full-day class.
Tot it might b a viable option when Jb is bigger.

Dear mummies, I am providing Weekend Chauffuer Service in a luxury 8 seaters MPV. Will be driven by myself. I can send your family to a location comfortably. Car seat and booster seat available for kid and baby. Pls sms me @ 90990650 or email me [email protected] to learn more. Limited slots available in Dec 2010 and Jan 2011.

hi, any mummies with kids in PCF? wanna know if the kids must wear pure white shoes. my boy is attending school in jan and i can't find plain white velcro shoes for him. those that i saw n my boy is willing to wear has a hint of colour on it. scare that e PCF will ask me to change e shoes for him if i get those that has a little bit of colour strips on it...

Buy from bata? I bought Mickey/ Barney shoes from BHG. Better to train kids to follow sch rules in prep for pri sch. This age must start at the right note. Older difficult to correct. My girl is in Nursery next yr. Urs?

Hi Wan, my boy is going to Nursery class next yr too. Beatles class. Urs? The Mickey/ Barney shoes is totally white? Even the logo or picture (if any) is white too?

The orientation I went said must wear white shoes but it is so hard to get my boy to wear all white shoes. I don't want to force him until he dislike school. That will be kinda problematic... Thus, I wonder if the school will accept if the shoes has a little colour for the logo/cartoon portion only...

Yes, my girl in beatles too. 9am class. Might have met u at the orientation. The Mickey/ Barney shoes have the wording in white. U bring ur son to buy & let him choose himself. Has he attended playgroup previously? I'm keeping my fingers crossed but I guess I prepared meimei better than gorgor 2 years ago. He will be in K2. I ask him to take care of meimei

Yes, my girl in beatles too. 9am class. Might have met u at the orientation. The Mickey/ Barney shoes have the wording in white. U bring ur son to buy & let him choose himself. Has he attended playgroup previously? I'm keeping my fingers crossed but I guess I prepared meimei better than gorgor 2 years ago. He will be in K2. I ask him to take care of meimei

So qiao, our kiddos r in e same class... So u hv a elder boy in PCF too. At least ur girl will feel "more settled" since she knows her bro is there. I hope my boy can cope in school n not be too cranky. Hahaha.

Hi Wan, good morning : )

He looks ok when he went in but how it goes inside, I dunno. I'm now waiting outside e class. Haha, Was looking ard just now, thinking "who is Wan". How about ur child? She looks happy?

Too many people. Dunno which one is u. My girl was wearing a grey cardigan. She has sensitive nose, was sneezing non stop when home. She told me 2 boys were crying in class. She enjoyed the story about fish & octopus. I pm u my HP then I know who u r tmr

Hi Wan,
Is Meimei on nasal spray? Quite useful for sensitive nose.
She settled down ok in sch?

Jb is v settled in his new sch. The only sign of his adjustment to a new environment was him turning to the door & showed me a squeaking toy from afar on Day 2, as he usually ignored me once into sch door.
However, he told me he doesn't like the new teachers. Guess they are more business-like & not so prompt in showing their affection as his previous teachers.

Thanks Vamiga, she's adapted much better than I've imagined. The only morning she cried was that she wanted to go to another classroom instead of her own, when she saw another 8am move over. I explained to her about the concept of teacher & class, and she accepted my explanation. Phew! It was not those "I dun want to go to sch" cry, but I'm interested in what's happening in the other classroom of my sch. So I'm relieved. I think de also helped to ease her worries when a gorgor is just next door. Only part is whether I should continue to put her on pull up pants or trust that she can go to toilet herself.

Abother happy weak ahead for the kids!

Hi Wan,
No harm challenging meimei in sch if she is able to go w/o being prompted. Perhaps just pack a pair of spare panties in her bag & let teachers know?

Hi Buangkok mummies,

I'm staying at compassvale link. I'm planning to put my 2006 & 2007 children into PCF, near Buangkok MRT. Would appreciate if any of you can share your comments about the centre. many thanks

Christine,
have u reg ur children? 06 & 07 kids should be in K1 & Nursery respectively. U might want to chk vacancy as I understand there is a waiting list.

Punggol south Pcf is premium Pcf. They cover jolly phonics & music & movement in their core curriculum. They also have optional elective classes for K1 at additional cost, thinking programme, Chinese word recognition, science & technology and gymnastics. Not sure what else u want to find out?

My son told me there is computer in K2. He was playing computer game while his friends were playing among themselves at learning corners. Anti-social...

Anyone wants PCF Ponggul south uniform? I have a size S good as new worn only a week as child has to be sent to special school. Selling for $8. PM me.

Anyone got any idea whn the registration for 2012 will start at pcf at Blk 277 (near buangkok mrt)??

hi mummies.. im jus another mom in the buangkok area. my son is 4yo and it has been eons since i last visited but its still pretty much the same :D

Hello Mummies

It has been a long while that I have posted in this forum.

I have moved from Pasir Ris to Buangkok and totally love this estate. 24-hour NTUC just around the corner, 3 minutes walk to the MRT. Just perfect

Back