(1997) 1997 or before children

Daisy

What was the cut off point last year?thanks

Starbucks
My girl is only in p4 but am already very stressed cos her chinese oral not very good and am now so busy compiling it that geared to her chinese language capability.

Kids like to talk among themselves...they always talk about getting into RGS.I told her, you have to get at least 270 or more, or no chance....

I yet to see what is her standard as the real thing come only in p5.P1 to p4 is still too early to tell.agreed?

Hihi,

my dd in p6 this yr too...im very stress but she is not. she is not gan cheong at all. haiz...

hi starbucks, my ds oso at JCK but he is k2 this yr.

Hi, any of you have got good maids to transfer? I'm looking for one desperately to take care of my son. Pls PM me. Thank you.

hi daisy

got to knw that your girl is in sec 1 too. u got engage tutor(s) for her. My girl very poor in Maths. trying to get a real gd one for her.. any recommendation?

hi evon, glad to know you also have a girl in sec 1. No, she had no tuition before and now. She is not good in Maths too but fortunate enough, I am still able to coach her. Every Sunday, I would go through her doubts. If I really cannot solve, she would ask her classmates or teacher.

I bought a guide book from popular and its quite good. The book would teach on the methods to solve different questions and questions to practise too. I find it quite useful.

hi daisy,

can share the title of the guide book pls. thks.
happy.gif

Hi Jasmine,

I supposed you are staying around Jurong area?

Which school is your dd in this year? Same for my ds, does not seem to be gan cheong..

So you will be registering your ds this year for P1, same school as his sis?

hi starbucks,

nope...i dun stay ard jurong. i stay at bukit batok but my ds will take school bus to my pil's house at jurong west after sch.
happy.gif

yup, submitted p1 registration form on 17th apr already. will be the same sch as his two sisters at St. Anthony's pri school.

Hi sir/madam:
We are a professional wholesaler in China. we can offer high quality and low price brand name shoes,hats,clothes,handbags, sunglasses,jewelery,etc. If you are interested in any of it, just feel free to send us inquiry.
www.tradertrade.com
Our website price is retail price,if you order more,you will take wholesale price,and have many discount for you..And you can free shipping.
We can contact with each other throght talk tool.
MSN:[email protected]
If you have any problems,please contact with me.
Look forward your early reply.
Our website: www.tradertrade.com
MSN : [email protected]
E-mail :[email protected]
Yahoo: [email protected]

welcome to www.tradertrade.com
our company MSN:[email protected]
E-mail :'[email protected]
Yahoo [email protected]
the most fashionable and popular sporting shoes, basketball shoes, brand shoes, men's sport shoes, no one will deny their charm
Detailed descriptions of shoes:
1) Made of superior quality upper materials
2) Unique designs, various colors and models are available
3) Original packing with box, tags and labels
4) Reasonable/competitive price : with the factory price
5) Prompt and safe deliverywe will ship the products within 24 hours after the receipt of
payment, and they would arrived by EMS within 3 days
6) Payment terms: western union and paypal
any questions, feel free to contact me.
1)MOQ:1 pc. 2)payment: PAYPAL, Western Union, moneygram, T/T
3)Welcome to visit our web site: (www.tradertrade.com) to choose any you want .
4 MSN [email protected]
E-mail [email protected]
Yahoo [email protected] are a professional company offering various brands of the following products:
1. sport shoes : Jordan , Nike, adidas, Puma, Gucci, LV, UGG , etc. including women shoes and kids shoes.
2. T-Shirts : BBC T-Shirts, Bape T-Shirts, Armani T-Shirts, Polo T-Shirts, etc.
3. Hoodies : Bape hoody, LRG hoody, AFF hoody, GGG hoody, ED hoody , etc.
4. Jeans : Levis jeans , Gucci jeans, LRG jeans, Bape jeans , DG jeans , etc.
5. Belts : PRADA belts , Gucci belts, DG belts , BOSS belts, LV belts, etc.
6.handbags: Edhardy handbags,Tous andbag,Louis Vuitton handbags,etc
7. Sunglasses : ED sunglasses , LA sunglasses, Gucci sunglasses, DG sunglasses, etc.
8 Watches : DG watch, Chanel watch , Armani watch, etc.
9 Others : Jackets , Handbags , Hats , Wallets, etc.
All the products are packed in original boxes with retro cards, and the tags and style code
number are 100% correct.
We will give your best price and service.
We will deliver by EMS, DHL or TNT within 3-7 days.
Hope we can cooperate with each other well and become good partners.
Looking forward to cooperation with you and waiting to reply.

We can supply all kinds of fashion footwear,T-shirt,handbags,sunglass,jeans,jeweley,hats,tracksuit,etc.
If you like them,welcome to contact with us!
Our website price is retail price,if you order more,you will take wholesale price,and have many discount for you..And you can free shipping.
We can contact with each other throght talk tool.
MSN:[email protected]
If you have any problems,please contact with me.
Look forward your early reply.
Our website: www.tradertrade.com
MSN : [email protected]
E-mail :[email protected]
Yahoo: [email protected]

Hi all. I would be nice if you can spare 5 mins ...
Need to collect 100 responses for son who needs to do a survey among parents for some school project on Emergency. It was tough doing it on the street ... many refused to help.
If you could help pls click on attachment which will link you to an online survey form.
Thanks.

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msword.gif
Please click here (survey form)
Emergency .. your views is important.doc (26.6 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Maths Headstart for 2010 p5/6

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42657082@N02/

Amery Maths Camp @ RP for P5/6

In collaboration with Mr. Dan Ang, current Senior GEP Maths teacher at St. Hilda's Primary School, Amery Education will be organising a full-day Maths Camp @ Republic Polytechnic for students starting P5 and P6 in 2010.

Dates: 5, 6, 12 or 13 Dec 2009
Time: 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
Venue: Republic Polytechnic Lecture Room E4
(Near Woodlands MRT Station, click here for map.)

Price: $100
Early Bird Special: $88 (until 23 Nov 2009)
[When Call / Register , Under Referral [State/Indicate : Leroy] To get $88]

(A simple halal meal will be provided for all participants, complimentary of Amery Education.)

Call 93640682(24 hr) now to enquire/register. Limited seats!

Mummies,

Do u have any reccomendation for Sec Maths tutor?
I'm also a P6 mum. Her current maths tutor is good but only teaches primary levels.

Thanks

Hello can recommend my math tutor.Very good but super expensive and its at Bedok. She does not travel.
You have to contact her ASAP as it seems like her time slots are full already.She has a tuition center at tampines too.

Hi mrs Ee,
I am from a tuition centre and able to provide you with Committed Math Tutor.I'm a parent myself
and i select them carefully for results. If interested, can Email me :[email protected]
such as your contact /home location, Day/Time preferred. sms 84593151 ms poh:D

Hi my child's English tutor is very good. Former Eng HOD. Now tutoring secondary english and based at Thomson CC. Can call 6252 9731 to find out. Rates are reasonable too for a small group size,

Hi Parents,

My kids are 7, 5 and 3 yrs old. They love watching Club M.A.G.I.C which ran on our local tv channel in jun , july this year. I heard there is a holiday camp comming up in dec where the kids can interact with the hosts. Any one has info on it?
Thank you
happy.gif

Back