* Announcement - BP, email notification & PM

bee lee

Administrator
Staff member
Dear members,

We are having some difficulties with the servers which have affected the BP app, email notification, PM and emails.

email notification/PM
email notifications and PMs were not sent out. Please email directly if you need to.

BP matters
1) BP organisers, you will not be able to login to BP app. Please wait till problem resolved to start your listing.

2) For threads expiring on 14 Jan 2013, you can write to [email protected] to request for your extension so that we have a record.

For rename, cancellation and other requests, I regret that we will not be able to attend to them today.

emails to us
Kindly note that we are not able to receive your emails since this morning 2am. Please resend them after we have resolved the problem.

We are currently working with our service providers to resolve the problem. I will update this thread once the situation has improved.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.

Best regards
Bee Lee

Hi BP organisers,

The BP app is up now. We will continue to monitor its performance.

We are still working on the other problems, will keep you updated.

Thank you!

Hi all,

The problems have been resolved.

PMs and email notification can be sent out now and we are able to receive your emails now.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards
Bee Lee

Hi Bee Lee,
I'm still facing problems with Email notification. I didn't received email notification for my BP on 20 Jan, it has causes me to reply late. Please could you fix the email notification.

Thanks
Starbaby

Back