! Unable to email moderator. IP blacklisted !

bluemini

Previously I have emailed the moderator of Singporemotherhood on the posting problem (unable to post) and there is no problem in delivering the emails. However, today I tried to email the moderator for assistance on the deletion but realized my ip is blacklist by the host (Singaporemotherhood). Kindly advise the rason for the blacklist.

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<[email protected]>:
Remote host said: 553 your ip is currently blacklisted, try to auth first (242.12.178.115.bl.spamcop.net) [RCPT_TO]

Hi Blemini,

Need to confirm, when you send the email to us, you were using one of the Singapore ISP to log on to the Internet?

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Chin Leng,

Have been having a hard time trying to post this post as it keep prompting me error (unable to post).

I have no idea what is the Singapore ISP you are referring to. But I have been using the same source for my internet access. Previous emails sent to the moderator is okay. Do you have any idea the reason for the blacklist? Thanks.

Hi Blemini,

ISP refers to the Internet Service Providers like M1, SingNet, Starhub etc.

To identify why your IP address is being blacklisted, we'll need to know from where you were posting from.

Also, is the email address that you used to email us a web-based account that is according to your user account details?

Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi Blemini,

If you are using Yahoo! email account to mail us, we've found out that recently Yahoo! email gateway has been blacklisted by http://www.spamcop.net/ . Yahoo! will attempt to resolve this matter with Spamcorp within 2 days. If not, you may want to consider using Gmail to contact us instead. Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi

I have been a member since may 2011 and up tll now, I cant post in spree blog...

pls make the necessary changes.

tresalim

Hi Chin Leng

I have been a member for a year now and I can't post in WTS. Could you advise/make necessary changes, please?

Thanks!
Hannah

Hi Chin Leng,

I have been member for a year and I still cannot post in WTS. Please advice? Please?

Thanks!

Back