!!!!!HELP! WHERE'S MY THREAD?!!!

hi Bee Lee,
my WTS threads (selling preloved baby gal clothes) are missing. pls help.
i just uploaded some pics on 25th afternoon. there are 4 threads in total. i made a posting in all 4 threads.
thus last post date should be 25th July. but they are all missing now.

Dear moderators,
My threads at WTS is sort of missing. When i click on the WTS section, it can't be seen even though I had made a posting at 9.40pm.
5943450.jpg

But if I click on the Last 3 hours, then it can be seen .
The 1st and 3rd thread is mine.

5943451.jpg

Is something wrong with the forum or are you doing maintenence? Will it be 'fix'?

Also i just noticed if click on WTS section and scroll to the bottom end, i see that all threads before 2.43pm 24th August have 'disappeared'.

5944647.jpg

Hi Bee Lee,

I had to repost my thread in WTS section but cannot see after repost. Could you help? This had been happened since last nite.

Thanks...

Dear moderators,
has the problem been fixed yet? My threads are completely gone now! I can't even search for them using the Search function now.
sad.gif

Hope u can fixed this problem soonest coz i'm sure a lot of mommies are affected. When they can't find their threads, they will just keep recreating new ones. This will only increase unneccessary high traffic for your forum.

This is not the 1st time I've encountered this problem. It's been few times already. Each time I just kept re-create the same threads, over n over again. Wasting time only
sad.gif

This problem has been on going 1st week of august. Maybe you'd like to hold on before reposting on WTS till the problem is fixed.

I could only find my post via my bookmark but not thru search or WtS thread. All my threads have been deleted as well.

It's the sama as posting on normal threads - error message that says another file is open and try to post again.

This happened to me 3rd quarter of 2011 a few times early 2012 under WTS section. Threads disappeared after a few days and when I clicked on bookmarked links, I realise thread has been deleted. Just trying to sell away items kid has outgrown or unused household items/toys/kidstuff - not allowed?

Hi Feif,

At the WTS section, when there are a total of 5600 threads, the system will automatically remove the oldest 1600 threads and leave 4000 threads. This is an auto function.

Thanks for the prompt clarification. Didn't know there was a quota + auto-delete on the WTS.

Back