Seller back out after deal

blueben

dear all,

im newbie in this forum but has been living in singapore for 2 years, also has been doing online transaction before and yet i never met this kind of people.

Basicaly I just want to share my exp with this seller.

I saw an ad in other wesbite gum tree for brand new FP toy that said ITS BRAND NEW, PERFECT FOR A GIFT.
So after correspondence with the seller, we decided to make the deal at $10 today.
I was surprised to know that the condition of the toy is not fully brand new, also no box/packaging, so definitely not suitable for gift.
I asked why its different than you advertised.
The seller said ooops.. because the box is old so i throw away already.

So, because i was already spend time to meet her, then i said ok i will take the toy if you can reduce by $8, because i use it for my self and i need to buy a another new gift.
She agreed with $ 8 and we both happily say good bye.

Then..10 minutes later when i was on the way home, she called me and said she wanted the toy back, because her husband mad at her for selling at low price.
She even asked me to go back to her newest mrt station to return the toy.
What ??

I told her nicely that we made the deal, she changed her mind, and ITS NOT MY FAULT.
and she wants me to go back there.
I said to her still with low voice pit, that even im new in spore and have few local friends here.
I never meet this kind of people .
So at the end i said if you want your toy back , you have to pick it up at my door step.
See..im not angry because i dont get the toy , im angry because this people has no attitude.
A few hours later, she sent sms to me and said ' there might be a defect in the shape sorter, i rem the lid seems loose. the one i have at home is tighly fitted. some part of the toy defect,
whats ??
so i replied to her : your toy has been given away to charity, but if you need your $2 back, i can transfer you the money, whats ur acc number?

Then she replied 'since its been given away then too bad then. if u r really sincere about the $2 please transfer to this acc no. BUT I DONT THINK U WILL YA

This was the time that i was really upset.
But still i replied ' no need to be rude. i did a good chartity thing. Its your fault selling a defect toy said brand new, made a deal, took my money and ask the toy back. PLEASE check your bank account tom morning. May God bless and give you more prosperity.
This person is living in a luxury mansion in river valley, but i guess the attitude is like uneducated people.

thanks for all the mommy who read my story.
hope you dont have this kind of bad experience
.have a good day

hi roz
sorry for late respond
omg, yes its true , she is the same person, name paris or anna
sad.gif

anyway may god bless her lah
happy.gif

Back