Breast-feeding expert corner?

Me me...ask me... hahaha...

I BF my daughter for a year,
she's 25mths now.

Currently still BFing my boy,
he's 6mths nos.

WAH! Expert! u nt working?? My boy 21 mths now and younger one is 4 mths... currently working... using Ameda dual pump...

any food to avoid when BF? my LC says no ned to avoid, curry, chilli, spice juz eat but im stil very concern... when i BF my 1st boy i kept away fm all these.

then if i take Vit C and calcuim pills, does it benefit my little one??

heh heh... not expert lah,
just sharing...
After confinement, I go easy on "new" food,
if you take everything at one go, your boy might reject your BM,
introduce new food to your baby little at a time via your BM.
Now I eat everything already, he's used to it.
happy.gif

I'm not sure if taking supplement will benifit baby,
but logically should huh?
Just don't overdose.
happy.gif

lengleng.. are you a sahm? i've a 9m old baby now.. still bf-ing.. thinking about having another but worried that i can't cope cos i don't have parents or in laws to help plus hubby works long and irreg hours so i essentially look after by myself.. wondering what would be a good age gap to have so that i can manage..

Hi mommies, sorry, ah! But don't you think this thread starting to go off-topic for an admin thread?

Suggest you move this discussion elsewhere, all right?
BTW, if you do a search for key words like "breastfeeding", "breastmilk", "EBM" and "breast milk", you will be able to find several threads. Hope they help you with your questions.

Have a great breastfeeding journey! I'm still enjoying mine!
happy.gif

how abt a dietician expert corner? i believe alot of mummies experiencing feeding woes.

Anyone has ideas to wean bb off nite bfing??? And without distress??
sad.gif
My bb's 9 mths old. She's been very resistant to pacifiers and bottles in the middle of the nite, but she takes the bottle well during the day.

missk: yes it is too young. Most babies (on fm) no longer need their nite feeds by 6 months. Breastfed babies tend to take longer. Before 6 months the nite feeds are essential for the proper growth of the baby.

hi , am a new user, find it hard to scroll in alpha order as some posts are quite old... how abt arranging it in date order as another option?

or is it coz i dont know how to sort? ( nky saw last 3 to 24 hrs)...

cheers

Back