<b>Irresponsible OVERSEAS Spree Organiser!</b>

This is very bad.
sad.gif

Should administrator suspend the organiser's account?

Just don't understand some of these spree organisers. If they are so so busy that they can't send out promptly, why do they want to bother to organise sprees in the first place?? You got to make sure you are free enough before starting a spree and seeing it thru.

They are just making trouble for themselves and for their poor spree participants.

That spree organizer did not offer any explanation as to why the items were not sent out. That is very strange. If she really did order the items, these will be taking up space at home, why keep them for so long ?

Something is very fishy.

When we join sprees, we should always check the past history of the organizers. I normally only join those organizers who have done many sprees without any complains. Otherwise, there is always the risk of the organizer taking our money and just disappear.

I see large amounts of money paid to organizers whose identities are a mystery. Anything can happen.

My advise is to take the bank account number and report to the police.

<font color="#1cbab4"><font size="+0">Hi Mommies, I am very shocked to read the thread above. The organizer mentioned that she/he just returned from overseas. * so chilled and relaxed despite what had happened!

What is the latest update now? *worried. Hope all mommies can get your stuff/money back. </font></font>

<font color="#fd79a7"><font size="+0">❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤,
[email protected]</font></font>

Hi Hi,

Just wanna check, when we buy branded bags under the overseas spree, how do we know is it genuine or not?

Me too. I also want to place some orders on the sprees but don't want to place with her. Can share her nick? Thanks!

Back