!!!HELP - PM not working since morning 20 May2009

conniemum

cannot work.. please help
happy.gif

I have the same problem too. Could not receive the pm sent to me and also my new post also did not come to my email too.

Moderator, kindly look into this matter! Thanks!

Can I understand more about PM, is it means Private Massage through email that only sender and receiver 2 parties able to see the massage?

<font color="000000">Dear Moderator,

Me too cant post in Overseas Spree and WTS thread.

Please assist, thanks!</font>

I do receive the PMs sent to me (via email) but I cant seem to find out how to click to view PMs on this forum itself ;P

Can someone enlighten me?

Thanks!
Joyce

Hi Joyce,

Our forum's PM (private message) system is an email sent to your email address in your registered account. There isn't a place in our forum for you to click and view the private messages. Our PM function primarily as a way for other user to contact you without you requiring to publish your email address publicly in the forum.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

Hi,

How do I 'activate' this PM function?

I understand some mommies telling me they can't send me PMs...

Thanks!

Grac,
u can activate ur PM by unchking "Do not send me "Private Message" e-mails from other board users" under Preferences.

Hi, I'm having problems with my PM. I get message on screen that says my PM is successful but the person does not receive it. I also do not get a copy of my PM in my email account. What should I do...?

Back