Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

Curious..what kinda of car he drive huh
..haha...I only saw him in the car park of kkh never get to see his car...or in any other area of sin ....:p
He drives a maroon Toyota....happened to see him in his car. Actually he could have afforded a BMW or Merc...

ya la.. coz i paranoid liao.. so he gave me permission to text him la.. he dun stay at kkh la.. i delivered sat at 9pm. he came n see me only at tues when i discharging that day!! i think if private patient, of coz he has no choice bt need to visit his patient. For subsidized, coz there's team doc in the morn. so he just refer to casenote can liao.. personal touch nt there liao..
Ehhhh....that time I delivered on a Sat evening coming 8pm, that was the last time I saw him until the next checkup. He never come and visit me at my ward :/ :/

Tt is duper super nice of him ! :)

Btw must put scar tape / cream for c sec? I almost 3 month liao since the ops n never do anything to the scar Le. ..

N question. ..wen will the wound be fully totally heal? I still dun dare to do exercise (or sex-rcise. ..:p) n I forget to ask Dr last time post ops visit ....
wa, time flies hor!!! 3 months liaos...

Aiyo, such things you must ask one, esp the sex-ecise....your hubs must have hated you for not asking...or rather he's going to explode with raging hormones liaos

I saw is a merc. Haha

Hmm..maybe he driving his wifey car wen towkayneo saw him? Haha...

Aiyo, such things you must ask one, esp the sex-ecise....your hubs must have hated you for not asking...or rather he's going to explode with raging hormones liaos

Yah times flies ! My LO now starting to smile at familiar faces n do a lot of cooing lor...u giving birth soon ?

Wahahah...aiyah...I forget ..really... cos see him always like super a lot of question to ask him (on my bb n etc)

My hubby n i super tired from taking care bb also never think about sex-rcise until recently I got a lot of " steamy" dreams...den I realised long over due we both r...hahaha hah. ..

3mths should be ok already. Depend on your comfort n the position.

Wah wah wah! All discussing abt our handsome doc ah ?? Been soooo busy with the twins that I feel like I lost touch with the world! How's everyone doing?
So good lizzietsum can Pte msg him! Hahaha...I also want!! Anyway I was glad that he came to visit me at ward on a Sunday! Think he literally lived in kkh lor. Anyhows, the feeling is really awesome bringing back our little ones to see him when I went back for post op review. Also took pic with him and I feel so shiok that he put his arms on my shoulder. If only my hub is not around! Hahahaha...that pix would have been perfect!

Hmm..maybe he driving his wifey car wen towkayneo saw him? Haha...

Yah times flies ! My LO now starting to smile at familiar faces n do a lot of cooing lor...u giving birth soon ?

Wahahah...aiyah...I forget ..really... cos see him always like super a lot of question to ask him (on my bb n etc)

My hubby n i super tired from taking care bb also never think about sex-rcise until recently I got a lot of " steamy" dreams...den I realised long over due we both r...hahaha hah. ..

Well, mine is next month-end ley...ya, i still remember you have this OCD problem, wearing gloves to handle raw meat etc. So cute! Now are you still like that?

True la, must make full use of the post-op review by asking lotsa Q, not see THH smile and make small talk and leave with a hole in the pocket :p

Got steamy dreams means must do it!

I was abt to ask too. Lizzietsum, u txt him personally? I post delivered 21 days heehee. My delivery on Friday afternoon. He came check on me on sat late afternoon ard 4+pm Lo. He like stay at Kkh 24/7.
Hi Piglet, u also c sect right? when u going to do the malay massage? i was told by the massage lady can do after 3 wks! i still thought need Dr Tan clearance liao then can do?

Tt is duper super nice of him ! :)

Btw must put scar tape / cream for c sec? I almost 3 month liao since the ops n never do anything to the scar Le. ..

N question. ..wen will the wound be fully totally heal? I still dun dare to do exercise (or sex-rcise. ..:p) n I forget to ask Dr last time post ops visit ....
tsum tsum scar tape is for in case of grow keloid! u 3 mths liao, shld be ok la. did u do the malay massage and tie body? i wan to do lei.. but dont know when can do? i also duno when the wound inside will fully heal lor!

Wah wah wah! All discussing abt our handsome doc ah ?? Been soooo busy with the twins that I feel like I lost touch with the world! How's everyone doing?
So good lizzietsum can Pte msg him! Hahaha...I also want!! Anyway I was glad that he came to visit me at ward on a Sunday! Think he literally lived in kkh lor. Anyhows, the feeling is really awesome bringing back our little ones to see him when I went back for post op review. Also took pic with him and I feel so shiok that he put his arms on my shoulder. If only my hub is not around! Hahahaha...that pix would have been perfect!
wah.. then are u going to print him the photos so that he can pin it on his wall of babies?!!

Well, mine is next month-end ley...ya, i still remember you have this OCD problem, wearing gloves to handle raw meat etc. So cute! Now are you still like that?

True la, must make full use of the post-op review by asking lotsa Q, not see THH smile and make small talk and leave with a hole in the pocket :p

Got steamy dreams means must do it!

Wow quite fast hor next month end....

Haha...now OCD towards handling BB stuff only...for myself I dun bother liao...

Hahaha...like tt must make "appointment " w hubby for some sex-rcise Liao..we r so tired (he busy w his work n I w bb) , tt every opportunity wen hv free time is either rush to bathe, eat ,poo or sleep ...

tsum tsum scar tape is for in case of grow keloid! u 3 mths liao, shld be ok la. did u do the malay massage and tie body? i wan to do lei.. but dont know when can do? i also duno when the wound inside will fully heal lor!

I c...ya I see my wound dun hv keloid...just a dark line lor...

I didn't do Malay massage or tie ley cos I dun dare at 1st...now if want to do also no point right or still hv chance ? Cos I find myself still like 2-3month preggy if tummy area never put binder..dun noe is it cos never do massage/tie...Siao Liao lor...

Can't go on diet also cos still expressing BM...I wan to color my hair also dun dare...:(

How is the twin babe? :)

Wahhh hv take picture w him...tt Time I post ops visit never bring bb along cos hubby not free to sent n fetch so bo bian I go alone as quite a handful if no one help me wen go out...would love to take a picture n show bb next time d Dr tt deliver him...ha

I c...ya I see my wound dun hv keloid...just a dark line lor...

I didn't do Malay massage or tie ley cos I dun dare at 1st...now if want to do also no point right or still hv chance ? Cos I find myself still like 2-3month preggy if tummy area never put binder..dun noe is it cos never do massage/tie...Siao Liao lor...

Can't go on diet also cos still expressing BM...I wan to color my hair also dun dare...:(
i also dont know lei.. i also need to put binder lei.. but i tot i wan to upgrade to girdle le.. but i dont know can anot.. is flabby one lor.. tats why i wan to do malay massage liao. the auntie told me 3 wks post op can do liao, she told me so long no pain.. but i also worried.. now no pain la.. how i know inside how well recover.. i also didnt diet.. in fact eat alot more than pregnancy.. pregnancy gdm so need control.. now after ebm, super hungry all the time!

Hi Piglet, u also c sect right? when u going to do the malay massage? i was told by the massage lady can do after 3 wks! i still thought need Dr Tan clearance liao then can do?
Haha. I already started my massage on 15th day. No need to wait for dr tan clearance. I do it with my routine masseur. She very experienced

Wow quite fast hor next month end....

Haha...now OCD towards handling BB stuff only...for myself I dun bother liao...

Hahaha...like tt must make "appointment " w hubby for some sex-rcise Liao..we r so tired (he busy w his work n I w bb) , tt every opportunity wen hv free time is either rush to bathe, eat ,poo or sleep ...
It's like that one!! But the first session sure will be super steamy! The only downside is hubs may "come" too fast cos cannot control Liao!

Har!! Your hubs will be so damn sad!! Maybe you can photoshop your hubs away :p

Haha. I also brought my boy along to take photo with Dr Tan during the review. Was abit paiseh to request to take photo with him. Seriously feel like a fan. (back to the teenage days of chasing idol) Hubby wasn't around. Ha. So it's picture perfect. =P
Contemplating to bring my boy along for my next year's appointment. Wah-haha.

i also dont know lei.. i also need to put binder lei.. but i tot i wan to upgrade to girdle le.. but i dont know can anot.. is flabby one lor.. tats why i wan to do malay massage liao. the auntie told me 3 wks post op can do liao, she told me so long no pain.. but i also worried.. now no pain la.. how i know inside how well recover.. i also didnt diet.. in fact eat alot more than pregnancy.. pregnancy gdm so need control.. now after ebm, super hungry all the time!

Alamak...y I never think of change to girdle..my binder use until out of shape Liao actually..

Ya lor also unknown how well inside recover...n totally agreed w u tt I ate much more den during preggy...!
Constantly hungry and thirsty but BM stil like need 2 pump for 1 feed to bbo_O

All mummies...

Any special method u all do to prevent flat head for ur bubs when they sleep...?

I know there r pillows (look like donuts) do prevent tt but Some r quite ex( e.g brand mimos)..worth investing in one?

Thanks in advance for all reply

Hello. Need help. Who here engage helper? Mine came in last 2 days, at my mum place now. She want to call home indo. Should I buy calling card or?? Cost bear by who?

All mummies...

Any special method u all do to prevent flat head for ur bubs when they sleep...?

I know there r pillows (look like donuts) do prevent tt but Some r quite ex( e.g brand mimos)..worth investing in one?

babies canot sleep on pillows now lei to prevent SID.. if u really want, put diaper cloth..

Hello. Need help. Who here engage helper? Mine came in last 2 days, at my mum place now. She want to call home indo. Should I buy calling card or?? Cost bear by who?
mine jus reach on mon. well, is up to u.. i did ask agency if she has called home before we collected her.. and agency informed bcoz now is still processing work permit.. so they cant buy calling card. agent ask us to either lend her our phone to let her call hme or buy her calling card using our ic then deduct her salary in future..bt calling card need to register in our name.
in the end, we choose to lend hub cell phone to let her call. she use less than 5 mins.. think just 2 mins n she return the phone to us..

All mummies...

Try to put them at different recovery sides when they sleep, not always on the back. I never use pillows for my #1, only diaper cloth and his head is swee swee round...

mine jus reach on mon. well, is up to u.. i did ask agency if she has called home before we collected her.. and agency informed bcoz now is still processing work permit.. so they cant buy calling card. agent ask us to either lend her our phone to let her call hme or buy her calling card using our ic then deduct her salary in future..bt calling card need to register in our name.
in the end, we choose to lend hub cell phone to let her call. she use less than 5 mins.. think just 2 mins n she return the phone to us..
Fair enough la....to call back home and said she has reached safely in SG..I think it's ok.

aiyo so mafan one. can i allow use our mobile then deduct from pay? when permit done, sign under own name thereafter

All mummies...

My #1 used to sleep on such pillow and it doesn't help in preventing flat head coz he would tilt his head such that only once of the recovery sides will rest on the pillow. Ended up, his head is not round. For #2, I used diaper cloth but he loves to sleep on his tummy ever since he came home to hospital. Tried those pillows but it always ended up elsewhere. His head is rounder than my elder one though. I guess it really depends on baby's sleeping position. Things like doughnut pillow can only supplement/put further emphasis on the sleeping position and not 100% fool-proof.

Alamak...y I never think of change to girdle..my binder use until out of shape Liao actually..
Actually when you sign up for massage hor, most of the masseur company will provide you with a wrap which you could use day in day out. No need to buy additional unless difficult to use.

i also didnt diet.. in fact eat alot more than pregnancy.. pregnancy gdm so need control.. now after ebm, super hungry all the time!
I went on diet immediately after my confinement and i stop carbs totally. It was only when i saw Dr that he told me need some carbs to increase or even maintain milk supply. It's good that you are eating well lor. I was never hungry even after expressing and maybe that's why my milk supply was like super demoralizing kind. Think my mind "psycho" my tummy liao.

aiyo so mafan one. can i allow use our mobile then deduct from pay? when permit done, sign under own name thereafter
Actually hor, maybe for the time being, you can apply for IDD for cheaper rates and let her call for a few min on your mobile. Maybe can close one eye la, no need to deduct from pay out of goodwill cos if you start to kay gao over a few bucks, usually, they will also not go to the extra mile for you...

My #1 used to sleep on such pillow and it doesn't help in preventing flat head coz he would tilt his head such that only once of the recovery sides will rest on the pillow. Ended up, his head is not round. For #2, I used diaper cloth but he loves to sleep on his tummy ever since he came home to hospital. Tried those pillows but it always ended up elsewhere. His head is rounder than my elder one though. I guess it really depends on baby's sleeping position. Things like doughnut pillow can only supplement/put further emphasis on the sleeping position and not 100% fool-proof.

Don't know if it's genes or anything, my friend tried everything but her boy's head remain flat. Her elder son also like that. I jokingly told her not to do anything about it, just leave it. The hair will cover :p

yup, later buy idd. think about 10$. moving forward then use her money buy. standard, reasonable ya? now at my mum place help household..

Actually hor, maybe for the time being, you can apply for IDD for cheaper rates and let her call for a few min on your mobile. Maybe can close one eye la, no need to deduct from pay out of goodwill cos if you start to kay gao over a few bucks, usually, they will also not go to the extra mile for you...

yup, later buy idd. think about 10$. moving forward then use her money buy. standard, reasonable ya? now at my mum place help household..
Ya la...out of goodwill. Having said that, remember to really keep a close watch on her when handling the baby..not that we don't trust la, but ultimately they are outsiders and we don't want to risk them manhandling the baby...
There are funny funny domestic helpers who, without any reason, will abuse babies etc cos they are homesick, revenge on the employers etc

I went on diet immediately after my confinement and i stop carbs totally. It was only when i saw Dr that he told me need some carbs to increase or even maintain milk supply. It's good that you are eating well lor. I was never hungry even after expressing and maybe that's why my milk supply was like super demoralizing kind. Think my mind "psycho" my tummy liao.
Wa, I tried to diet after giving birth, but very difficult ley...at night will still wake up to drink Milo and jiak roti. Plus the diet plans gave way to lack of sleep also :/ when we have babies, it's so difficult to execute what you want to do :/ I used to draw my eyes with eyeliner when I go out, now, forget it...:O

yup, main purpose is household. after maternity leave.. morning i will bring to my in law, evening fetch back. i really dun wan to hire, u know my situation.. LL

Ya la...out of goodwill. Having said that, remember to really keep a close watch on her when handling the baby..not that we don't trust la, but ultimately they are outsiders and we don't want to risk them manhandling the baby...
There are funny funny domestic helpers who, without any reason, will abuse babies etc cos they are homesick, revenge on the employers etc

babies canot sleep on pillows now lei to prevent SID.. if u really want, put diaper cloth..

Try to put them at different recovery sides when they sleep, not always on the back. I never use pillows for my #1, only diaper cloth and his head is swee swee round...

Erh how to use diaper clothes for bb to sleep? Roll into a donut shape n let bb head lay on it ?

Yup I put recovery position n during the night bb will move n wiggle like worm..end up also lay on his head....I also was thinking lay on his arm(recovery position his arm will numb bo)

Actually when you sign up for massage hor, most of the masseur company will provide you with a wrap which you could use day in day out. No need to buy additional unless difficult to use.

Oh...den must go find out I still hv chance to do massage for after birth Liao...any recommend ?

Don't know if it's genes or anything, my friend tried everything but her boy's head remain flat. Her elder son also like that. I jokingly told her not to do anything about it, just leave it. The hair will cover :p
I think nothing to do with genes. Really is the sleeping position coz the skull still not hard yet.
But boy need to go NS in future le. Then can see liao.

Wa, I tried to diet after giving birth, but very difficult ley...at night will still wake up to drink Milo and jiak roti. Plus the diet plans gave way to lack of sleep also :/ when we have babies, it's so difficult to execute what you want to do :/ I used to draw my eyes with eyeliner when I go out, now, forget it...:O
All the more easier to diet coz no time to eat. But you dun need diet la coz you are not big-sized in the first place lor. Seriously, if you are going to bf, better dun go on diet (opps... pot calling kettle black).

Erh how to use diaper clothes for bb to sleep? Roll into a donut shape n let bb head lay on it ?

Yup I put recovery position n during the night bb will move n wiggle like worm..end up also lay on his head....I also was thinking lay on his arm(recovery position his arm will numb bo)
No, just fold like how you fold a towel (maybe slightly thicker)..you see below pix. You imagine that flat pillow is towel.
Actually hor, sleeping on side should be the safest to prevent SID

Newborn-Baby-Pillow-100-Cotton-Kids-Children-s-Boy-Girl-Prevent-Flat-Head-Neck-Shaping-Pillow.jpg