IVF/ICSI Support Group

Haha, today i experienced another kind of pain. There is a new/intern sonographer at kkh today, I knew it when I saw the Dr queue being so close to the scanning queue.

What I didn't know is that scanning can be so painful. Don't know how she poke and twist, until I scared she spoil my cervix or burst my ovaries :confused: ok, i know it may be irrational and paranoid, but I'm a woman undergoing IVF, i worry about everything that will jeopardise my cycle :D

i told her it's getting too painful, she remained expressionless and didn't acknowledge what i said. And my threshold for pain is usually quite high leh! Fortunately an experienced sonographer is there, so i think at least they got my scanning results right. Hope thay I won't see her for my next scans :confused:
Talking about sonographers, in the event if you ladies advanced to the next stage after BFP, don't ever let a Zhou Li Li (sonographer in AMD, 2nd level) to do the ultrasound for you. That lady is mad (then, I am not sure about now). During my time, I heard many stuff about her like insisting the pregnant lady to clear her bladder though the former said she had done so. Quite non-gentle too. There was a time when I witnessed it myself; a lady walking out of Zhou Li Li's room looked damn sad with her hubby and after 10-15 min later, she went back to the room, presuming being forced to squeeze out every single drop of urine from her bladder.

*Big HUGS* I seriously never found more comfort with sisters expressing this level of empathy than from this forum. Especially with the majority of couples around us including those from our own families being able to conceive naturally, sometimes can easily get gripped by my own negative thoughts just by what people say or do when me or hubby around.

Then again I tell myself when I get affected or think negatively, I'm the one to suffer jeopardizing my efforts ttc with ivf but these other people will not be affected & don't even feel my pain. What they say or do can only harm me if I let them. So really learn to 看开, keep an open heart and be positive & stronger. Really sometimes feel easier said than done. I'm just human. I just do my best, ultimately still have the comfort of hubby who really see what I go through on the treatments. Sisters, thanks for the 'listening ears'. Stay positive & Jia You together!!

I met my ex colleagues for lunch at raffles Plc & E number of pregnant ladies can be quite upsetting!

Stay positive! Don't conclude or rule out any options. Raise concerns or doubts with doc in the review and heed his advice on all the options first. One step at a time and don't give up hope.
Thanks sis. Have discussed with DH to consult doc on the meds and other possibilities.

My parents have been very supoortive; dad cooked and brought me lunch every weekday so i dont hve to cook or buy my own food during the 2ww. I can't bear to call and tell them its bfn again.. just sms mum.
She replied me that its ok and will have bb soon. Feel so grateful for their suport and kind words.. and also the sis here.

This is not a lonely journey. We have true friends and family who are holding our hands as we go through this phrase.

Thanks sis. Have discussed with DH to consult doc on the meds and other possibilities.

My parents have been very supoortive; dad cooked and brought me lunch every weekday so i dont hve to cook or buy my own food during the 2ww. I can't bear to call and tell them its bfn again.. just sms mum.
She replied me that its ok and will have bb soon. Feel so grateful for their suport and kind words.. and also the sis here.

This is not a lonely journey. We have true friends and family who are holding our hands as we go through this phrase.
Yes count on the blessings and focus on those in our life who truly care.
I was just thinking...the first IVF baby was only born in 1978. We are still fortunate in a way that we still have IVF as an option to help us TTC. Cannot imagine if 30 years ago, if IVF is not yet available or too new, means only option is straight to adoption if want to have a child. At least now we still can try with our own eggs and body first...

Hi sisters, I finally met up with Dr Loh this morning. My hubby can't make it from his last min mtg so end up I seeing him alone :(
Anyway, I find him quite friendly and approachable. He was pretty shock when I tell him that SGH rejected to take in me as IVF patient
due to their upcoming renovation.

He looked thru our tests reports and say my hubby needs to go for blood test to check for chromosome abnormalities. I get quite worried
upon hearing this. Any sisters here heard about this chromosome? Also, he suggest to get my hubby's sperm freeze due to his low count.
I'm not sure how necessary this is. Just listen to him lo. My hubby will go down tmr himself to get the blood test done. The blood test report will
takes abt 10 days to be out (as chromosome takes longer time). But meanwhile, he say I can go for this mth cycle if i want as Dec my cycle will most
likely hit the xmas holidays. Fyi, my AF is approaching in 4 to 5 days time. But the blood test need 10 days from tmr to be out. So I'm not sure how come
he ask me to call up on my day 1 cycle to book appt?

He also prescribe 2 mths supplements for my hubby to take. But ask him to come down next wk to freeze his sperm? Im quite lost in the process.
Don't know what to ask just now as rushing to come back to work also. Any sisters here can help to enlighten me?

Last edited:
Yes count on the blessings and focus on those in our life who truly care.
I was just thinking...the first IVF baby was only born in 1978. We are still fortunate in a way that we still have IVF as an option to help us TTC. Cannot imagine if 30 years ago, if IVF is not yet available or too new, means only option is straight to adoption if want to have a child. At least now we still can try with our own eggs and body first...
my cuzzin was one of the first ivf baby. my auntie never had a kid after her. so u can imagine how my aunt n uncle dote on her. and back then, not having a baby is like a jinx. and even when she went thru ivf it was a total secret. no one knew until the day she spoke to me as she realized i didnt have baby yet after many years of marriage. that was when she shared her history to me and she push me to go to for ivf program on my first cycle.

Hi sisters, I finally met up with Dr Loh this morning. My hubby can't make it from his last min mtg so end up I seeing him alone :(
Anyway, I find him quite friendly and approachable. He was pretty shock when I tell him that SGH rejected to take in me as IVF patient

He looked thru our tests reports and say my hubby needs to go for blood test to check for chromosome abnormalities. I get quite worried
upon hearing this. Any sisters here heard about this chromosome? Also, he suggest to get my hubby's sperm freeze due to his low count.
I'm not sure how necessary this is. Just listen to him lo. My hubby will go down himself to get the blood test done. The blood test report will
takes abt 10 days to be out (as chromosome takes longer time). But meanwhile, he say I can go for this mth cycle if i want as Dec my cycle will most
likely hit the xmas holidays. Fyi, my AF is approaching in 4 to 5 days time. But the blood test need 10 days from tmr to be out. So I'm not sure how come

He also prescribe 2 mths supplements for my hubby to take. But ask him to come down next wk to freeze his sperm? Im quite lost in the process.
Don't know what to ask just now as rushing to come back to work also. Any sisters here can help to enlighten me?

Hi dontlosehope, I also from SGH ivf patient, so it is really confirm they don't take in anymore new case??? then where can we go if we wan government grant? does NUH accept frozen as I still have frozen left. By the way, how much is Dr Loh's fee? Should be quite exp ba since it is private.....

Ladies, this post is just to vent my frustration for the long wait. My hubby, colleagues and friends are already fed up with me. haha......
I have my egg retrieval in end October and have to wait till January 2016 for my 2nd menses cycle to start the frozen embryo transfer.
I can't stand how slow the time passed!! Erks..........

Hi dontlosehope, I also from SGH ivf patient, so it is really confirm they don't take in anymore new case??? then where can we go if we wan government grant? does NUH accept frozen as I still have frozen left. By the way, how much is Dr Loh's fee? Should be quite exp ba since it is private.....

Hi DollyLittleGal, hv u gone thru their counselling session? I last heard that they should be taking in patients who hv already undergone their counselling. If u wan govt grant, there's only 3 govt hospitals which you can go to, SGH, NUH and KKH. I'm not sure if NUH accept frozen, maybe the sisters from NUH can advise u on this.

The nurse told me the average cost with Dr Loh is 12 to 16k. Hope this helps. :)

I'm not sure how necessary this is. Just listen to him lo. My hubby will go down tmr himself to get the blood test done. The blood test report will

Hi Sister, my friend couple also doing IVF under Dr Loh and is in similar situation with severe low sperm count despite measures to improve for months. Coincidentally they were also with SGH but switched to TFC after failing 2 cycles with SGH.
The blood test for men is ordered in cases of severe low sperm count (severe oligospermia) to rule out genetic conditions as increasingly genetic abnormalities are being found in men with severely low sperm count. Severe low sperm count could be due to general health condition or genetic condition so don't worry, it is a necessary step to confirm that hubby is suitable for the ICSI treatment in this case. As far as I understand, it is still quite rare for it to be genetic issue but doc still has to follow protocol to rule this out for severe low count cases.

Since very unlikely genetic issue, both of you would very likely proceed with IVF and Dr Loh's approach is not to miss any cycle if possible because he views time as very precious for us on ART programs. You may want to check if he indeed is asking hubby to return next week to freeze sperms. I'm thinking he is suggesting that when you do first IVF, your hubby's sperms can be frozen as a measure to address the low sperm count. Can call and ask nurse to check his instructions again and understand if this is standard based on your hubby's condition.

Also you will still need to do baseline scan on D2 to confirm antral follicles and check lining anyway to have indication of your response for IVF and any issues to proceed with IVF. He wouldn't be able to check this in your luteal phase now. By your CD2 appointment, if hubby's results ready (10 days is standard lead time only so results could actually be ready earlier), you might even start for Dec cycle. Also note that Jan and Feb cycles can also be challenging due to cut off for CNY and Dr Loh usually take leave in Feb around CNY period as he needs to travel.

Last edited:

hi, I also under Dr Loh.
My DH took the chromosome abnormalities testing too. it is to check any possibility of getting down syndrome.

I reckon your DH blood test results will come out when you are middle of your stimm cycle. Meaning if you start stimm end November, your ER/ET will be in early Dec.
so it should be ok. :) but then it will be using your DH stored/freeze sperm.

Doc asked my DH to freeze sperm too and ordered him to take some supplements to aid the sperm count & quality. In the end DH only store his sperm a few days before ER. But during ET, he has to provide sperm again cos the store/freeze sperms didn't make it. :(

After getting over the results, got hb to tell his parents. Mil say he was joking, already put in how can not pregnant? If so easy, why are there so many pple still trying?

And only ask, so when trying again? Not even a single sentence of, ask her to rest and take care first.

They dont see the number of jabs i had to go thru, they dont see how i am being so careful so as not to cause harm to the embbies, they dont see how hard i am praying that every cycle will be successful. Just one sentence, when try again??? I am not playing a game, when just one button to start over!

Most old folks do not fully understand what is IVF since this is not a norm during their times. I think what is most important is your hubby appreciates what you are doing. Take care! :)

Last edited:
hi, I also under Dr Loh.
My DH took the chromosome abnormalities testing too. it is to check any possibility of getting down syndrome.

I reckon your DH blood test results will come out when you are middle of your stimm cycle. Meaning if you start stimm end November, your ER/ET will be in early Dec.

Doc asked my DH to freeze sperm too and ordered him to take some supplements to aid the sperm count & quality. In the end DH only store his sperm a few days before ER. But during ET, he has to provide sperm again cos the store/freeze sperms didn't make it. :(
Sis, did dr Loh get your DH to freeze sperms before the test result? Coz my friend's case they didn't need to do that before the results. Also Dr Loh mentioned the test not only cover down syndrome but also other types. Not sure if the same. We also asked Dr Loh about my DH case but he is not a candidate for the test as his sperms got improvement over time.

Yes i am already thinking of doing that. My intention of letting them know is only after i get a heartbeat from my last bfp but hb went to tell them.

I am also thinking of where to go during cny next year. Cos seeing how they are, they would already have told some relatives since they think i was already preggy. Argh!!

Good idea to take a holiday since it can help you relax. Old folks usually do not announce these good news until 3 months when things are assumed to have stabilised though :)

So sad... Today Lining same as d8... Today is d12.... Still at 3.8 how to improve lining ?? TIA

I did acupuncture with a Chinese physician and she suggested that I drink soya bean to help build up the lining. I had one low sugar warm soya bean drink from Mr Bean every morning until just before ET. My lining was 13mm before my ET. Maybe you can try.

Sis, did dr Loh get your DH to freeze sperms before the test result? Coz my friend's case they didn't need to do that before the results. Also Dr Loh mentioned the test not only cover down syndrome but also other types. Not sure if the same. We also asked Dr Loh about my DH case but he is not a candidate for the test as his sperms got improvement over time.

I remembered the first time we went to discuss IVF with Dr Loh, he already asked DH to store sperms. Then on the same day DH did the blood test and eat recommended supplements. My DH issue was low sperm count, not active and shape not normal, that's why he was asked to do the test.

By the time I went to see Dr Loh on D2, DH blood test results is already available. Yes, you are right the test also cover other types which I cant recall exactly (maybe Edward syndrome and others?) It is definitely not the PDG/PGD. I believe Dr Loh goes case by case basis for his patients, that why your DH no need go for the test since there is improvement in his sperm.

How long does it take your DH sperm to improve ?

u are not alone my dear. i too avoid any functions and invites from friends and in laws with kids. all of us got married on same ranges of years timeline like one after another and they have kids now. and two of my SIL didnt speak to me anymore as usual as 1 sil now have two kids, just gave birth to one. and another adopted her baby and is now two years old. they chuck me aside and so on every family event im always alone with hubby stick besides me. people change when they have more than me. its hurtful u know. even so for my friends, they always talk n speak about their kids and met up only ladies gathering but purposely brought their kids along and rub me again. some even say "hey maybe ur husband never 'do' u well" and some even "you both makelove wrong style" and some make jokes over sperm womb etc. omg does the issue of not having babies affected from how you make out?

i know im a strong woman i can handle my businesses staffs money and all. but this issue is too sensitive. why cant they understand me? or at least don't rub bad words or etiquettes on me.

all the older generations in my family is totally fine. but the newer generations from my hubby side are all acting up and giving me cold shoulder for something only God can gift no matter how hard i have tried. im really sad. im always alone. i have became an antisocial low key person as everyone around me have kids and giving me cold shoulder. i have never came across childless moms before untill i made some friends thru the ivf clinic appointments as we always bumped into each other and also in this thread.

some humans are just inhumans not sensitive at all. what if we speak ill about their kids? like example such a naughty boy running around and damage people stuffs. will they like it?
I think you should ditch your friends. They are very insensitive and it is so wrong to say you are doing it the wrong way in bed. This is such a personal thing! And why do people treat you badly because you don't have a baby? It is common these days for couples not to have children. It can be a lifestyle choice. This is so insane!

The general mindset is that ladies get preggy easily just like olden days. But looking at the crowd Everytime I go for scans either for iui or ivf tells me I'm not alone struggling to get preggy .. side track abit .. those on short protocol usually by which day u get your trigger and proceed with ER 2days thereafter?

I think you should ditch your friends. They are very insensitive and it is so wrong to say you are doing it the wrong way in bed. This is such a personal thing! And why do people treat you badly because you don't have a baby? It is common these days for couples not to have children. It can be a lifestyle choice. This is so insane!

Yeah man, I totally agree with Toolbox on this! Good friends will never say this type of things, so insensitive.... We may be unlucky in our TTC journey but am sure we are lucky in other way, just rem the world is round lor, it is just a matter of timing. I strongly believe this day will come when we have our own BB. Just believe in faith

I remembered the first time we went to discuss IVF with Dr Loh, he already asked DH to store sperms. Then on the same day DH did the blood test and eat recommended supplements. My DH issue was low sperm count, not active and shape not normal, that's why he was asked to do the test.

By the time I went to see Dr Loh on D2, DH blood test results is already available. Yes, you are right the test also cover other types which I cant recall exactly (maybe Edward syndrome and others?) It is definitely not the PDG/PGD. I believe Dr Loh goes case by case basis for his patients, that why your DH no need go for the test since there is improvement in his sperm.

How long does it take your DH sperm to improve ?
I see. Thanks for sharing!
DH's first 2 diagnosis SAs in Sep'14 and Nov'14. So jialat but we saw progressive improvement -
Nov'14 : Hypospermia and Oligoasthenoteratozoospermia (low semen volume, low sperm concentration, poor motility & abnormal morphology)
May'15: Hypospermia and Teratozoospermia (low semen volume, abnormal morphology)
Sep'15: Teratozoospermia (abnormal morphology)

Hi DawnBB sis, many thanks for ur reply. Tmr my hubby will be going down to take his blood test. I will ask him to check with the nurse tmr abt freezing his sperms again.

Regarding the baseline scan on D2, if i check already and everything is fine, but hubby's report is really late, does it mean that the check is wasted? Cos, I'm actually on no pay leave already so will like to take leave only when necessary. Haiz.. headache. If possible, i don't mind starting this coming cycle. Now just worried his results might not be good to go for IVF.

Thanks for ur link. I have googled abt chromosome as well. Keeping my finger cross his issue is not related to this. *pray hard*

The general mindset is that ladies get preggy easily just like olden days. But looking at the crowd Everytime I go for scans either for iui or ivf tells me I'm not alone struggling to get preggy .. side track abit .. those on short protocol usually by which day u get your trigger and proceed with ER 2days thereafter?
My two cycles of short protocols both 10 days of stim jabs then trigger shot

Hi DawnBB sis, many thanks for ur reply. Tmr my hubby will be going down to take his blood test. I will ask him to check with the nurse tmr abt freezing his sperms again.

Regarding the baseline scan on D2, if i check already and everything is fine, but hubby's report is really late, does it mean that the check is wasted? Cos, I'm actually on no pay leave already so will like to take leave only when necessary. Haiz.. headache. If possible, i don't mind starting this coming cycle. Now just worried his results might not be good to go for IVF.

Thanks for ur link. I have googled abt chromosome as well. Keeping my finger cross his issue is not related to this. *pray hard*
Don't worry dear, when you call up TFC on your CD1, tell recept that you need them to check if DH's test ready and what will happen if not ready. They will get nurse to check and confirm with you. If any of you or hubby don't feel ready, also not good to rush. In any case, in the cycle you ready to start, just call on CD1 of that cycle and nurse will advise from there.

Remember worrying doesn't change anything now but will affect your health. DH see you so worried also will be affected. You need to build positive energy with each other to ride through this together. Now start focusing on things you can do - consistently eat healthy with diet good for TTC, sleep well, can consider starting TCM to condition overall health, exercise, manage stress and mentally prep yourself for a positive journey. Jia you k!

hi, I also under Dr Loh.

Oh i missed out your reply patn. Many thanks for your sharing. Did they ask ur DH to do SA again after taking the supplements to see if there's any improvements before storing/freezing his sperms?

Don't worry dear, when you call up TFC on your CD1, tell recept that you need them to check if DH's test ready and what will happen if not ready. They will get nurse to check and confirm with you. If any of you or hubby don't feel ready, also not good to rush. In any case, in the cycle you ready to start, just call on CD1 of that cycle and nurse will advise from there.

Remember worrying doesn't change anything now but will affect your health. DH see you so worried also will be affected. You need to build positive energy with each other to ride through this together. Now start focusing on things you can do - consistently eat healthy with diet good for TTC, sleep well, can consider starting TCM to condition overall health, exercise, manage stress and mentally prep yourself for a positive journey. Jia you k!

Hi sis, ok, i will call up TFC on my CD1 and check with them. You are right, worrying also can't change anything now. I can only hope that my cycle this mth will be late. Haha.. :rolleyes:

Hi sisters, I am currently taking GNC prenatal programme set supplements which includes prenatal formula with Iron,DHA and women's calcium 600. Can I take the blackmoore CoQ 10 at the same time , will it be too much supplements ?
Can any sister show me the picture of CoQ 10 balckmoore? They have two types of CoQ ? Confuse , don't know which one to buy
Hi any sister can advise ?

I see. Thanks for sharing!
DH's first 2 diagnosis SAs in Sep'14 and Nov'14. So jialat but we saw progressive improvement -
Nov'14 : Hypospermia and Oligoasthenoteratozoospermia (low semen volume, low sperm concentration, poor motility & abnormal morphology)
May'15: Hypospermia and Teratozoospermia (low semen volume, abnormal morphology)
Sep'15: Teratozoospermia (abnormal morphology)
Hello dawnbb,how u manage to improve yr dh soldiers. This results is good improvement

My sister in law.. had little eggs went ivf twice.. unsuccessful. Doc advise to try natural. Upon us hearing this, it's very sad. All these are the last resorts we have to go through... bo bian liao.. However I got a friend.. eggs too little... tried iui 1st attempt and is expecting le..I really dun noe.. Luck, fate?....

My sister in law.. had little eggs went ivf twice.. unsuccessful. Doc advise to try natural. Upon us hearing this, it's very sad. All these are the last resorts we have to go through... bo bian liao.. However I got a friend.. eggs too little... tried iui 1st attempt and is expecting le..I really dun noe.. Luck, fate?....
Even my gynae says luck. all this are luck. me n hub no issues, still no baby. so gynae says this is all luck. :/

Strangely enough, it is an older friend of mine (my girlfriend in her 60s with 4 beautiful grown up children) who encouraged me to try IVF. I have always been open minded about having or not having children. Life is great even without children in my personal opinion. However she kept "pestering" me every time we catch up. My girlfriend told me "women these days go through a lot more stress than the old days. She said go for IVF and after your first successful one, the rest can come naturally". She said many of her friends' children go for IVF.

When I attended her son's wedding recently, I sat with an ex mentor and an ex-colleague of mine (both male). Funnily enough, my mentor showed me a photo of his grand daughter and said his DIL did IVF (hubby is a doctor). My ex colleague (Italian guy) then said oh my wife tried 3x and we succeeded at the 3rd cycle... Maybe it was their plot but they got me into it! Haha

Just want to share this story and say that IVF is common these days! We should not feel like we are different. Of course some old folks still do not understand the technology but so be it. I don't even bother telling my mom about this because she belongs to the less tech savvy group! Haha

Last edited:
Hi any sister can advise ?
dearie, it is ok to take a prenatal multivitamin formula and CoQ10 separately. I've check with doc before and he ok'd.
Prenatal pill usually already has adequate folic acid so should not take additional folic acid prescribed by doc. Always make sure dosage of folic acid you are taking is suitable for your case (best confirm with doc).
Because you are already taking prenatal multivitamin, you should buy CoQ10 only without other added vitamin or minerals. (for Blackmores brand, don't need the one with D3 or omega)
As for whether black mores CoQ10 at 75mg or 150mg, if you don't have digestion issue, can take 1x150mg or else can break-up to 2x75mg daily. If have any doubts, can always check with doc ya.

Hi Anne, same Dr Wiwat prescribed to me the same supplements plus iron tablets. Do you need to go back again? My next retrieval most likely will be Jan 2017 period (New year's day and they are open). I have made a mistake to fly back on the same day after ER... very rush and have to walk a long distance...
Yah...try to stay in bkk longer..say 6-7 days...i usually stay few days longer than suggested...

I just took a few iron tablets, din finish all coz it seems to cause me to constipate :(. I will be going back 1st eek of jan for ET...Hopefully those precious embbies (coz only a few) survive the thaw.;)

Doctors have to say it is luck. They can't tell the patient it is your fate not to have children! Fortune tellers will say the latter! Just trying to add some humor to lighten the mood here. Hope you don't mind ;)

Serious, when you have kids, your whole life revolves them, be it their diet, their health, activity, studies and play. really. that's why if you do not have kids, don't go out with mothers cos they will be talking non-stop about their kids, if that makes you pressurized.

nothing wrong, just that mothers and non-mothers are in different stages in life.

BUT mothers have to be very sensitive to non-mothers trying for a kid. Sometimes, it may be true that the former are tired etc, BUT there are many others who are willing to be in their shoes.
hello towkayneo i dont mind their topic revolves around kids cos i do unds they spend majority of time juggling with kids home and work.
but it makes a diff if the person is gg about saying she regrets having kids, how blessed to not have and similar words along the line.. is trying to be helpful in the wrong way.
so yes, they just need to be more sensitive with their words. pardon me if i wasnt clear enough earlier and misunds. im perfectly fine with friends being preg and them sharing on their kids..

Hello dawnbb,how u manage to improve yr dh soldiers. This results is good improvement
See DH's efforts on different things, also dunno what exactly helped actually
- eat healthier home-cooked food as much as possible (mostly eat home for weekday dinners and weekend meals)
- both of us sleep no later than 11pm everyday as we are early risers
- exercise (brisk walking and weight training) at least 2-3 times weekly. Used to cycle but stopped coz heard not good for sperms
- weekly TCM acupuncture
- started over-the-counter TCM meds to 'bu' his kidneys and sperms earlier this year (quite common prescription for this purpose and mild so no need doc prescription, can ask from most TCM store). Then when IVF cycle starts, he stop and replace with TCM meds prescribed by TCM doc
- Western supplements: Compleal Homme ST (prescribed by Dr Loh), CoQ10 Ubiquinol 300mg daily, fish oil, half tbs daily Manuka honey (he started this 2 years ago more for preventing his sore throat tendency)
- Avoid use of plastics (he used to drink from plastic bottles a lot). I also changed out home food storage with glass type after learning the harmful effects of BPA and PVC on fertility

Over the past 1 year, we did notice his overall health improved tremendously then his SA results also improved. He has high blood pressure and is taking medication daily but doc advised that he cannot to stop although this CA+ channel blocker type of BP meds can affect sperms.

@Toolbox: I'm luckily cos I have a supportive mum who said to me ..I hope u get pregnant soon with ivf ☺and yes to younger generation ivf means hopes for us despite having to go through the pain and side effects but to older generation whose kids give birth like no body business not being able to conceive is a big issue to them

My two cycles of short protocols both 10 days of stim jabs then trigger shot
Hi sis .. thanks for your reply .. 10days stim including blocker? Or pure stim jabs only? Tomorrow is my 10th day of stim including blocker. Hoping the best for my scan

Ladies need your advice. I'm 11pd3dt, just discover brown spotting this evening. I'm worried because it feels like af is on her way

Has anyone have had such symptoms and still get a BFP? Please share, it's my first ivf.

Back