2WW - for those TTC-ing

I also have not much symptoms either..except the usual twinges and low enegery..Lets test it out on sunday...*positive*
I have 2 mindset now. A part of me saying stay positive. A part of me saying witch will be here. Haha. Yesterday I still have sore breast. Today totally gone.

I have 2 mindset now. A part of me saying stay positive. A part of me saying witch will be here. Haha. Yesterday I still have sore breast. Today totally gone.

Yogini n Kitty.. Just keep urselves busy, dont think too much coz everyone's body is different :) do happy things

I have been trying to conceive for 1year 3 months. Had a miscarriage in Aug last year. Not successful thus far... Am thinking of going on overseas tour in aug. Do u guys know if it is safe to travel in the first trimester? Assuming I heng heng conceive successfully of course.

I have been trying to conceive for 1year 3 months. Had a miscarriage in Aug last year. Not successful thus far... Am thinking of going on overseas tour in aug. Do u guys know if it is safe to travel in the first trimester? Assuming I heng heng conceive successfully of course.

Just go and plan ur travel. Dun think so much..alot of mummies travel when they are preggt in first and 2nd trimester.

I also going thailand in 2 weeks time..preggy or not..dun care..just go..lol

Reading quite low means what? You have your af you are ovulating ah

I presume it's the reading of the ovulation..gynae calculated an estimated ovulation date & asked me go for blood test on tht day.. so now the report is out & they called me to inform tht I am not ovulating.. thing is am not sure they referring to the day tht I went for the blood test or anything b4 tht.. can only wait till my next appt when I see my gynae..

Hi
I Hv 50 tabs of 5mg folic acid to give away. Bought fr guardian and dun need them anymore as my prenatal multi vits have the required folic acid. Pls PM me if interested. Thanks.

Good luck to all TTC-ing.

Wonder if @Kristine403 account is a spam account or something.. always posting on the ovulation prediction website. (random muse)
Btw.. Hi guys, I took a short break with SO and went with friends to Bali.
This cycle, think we both are super relax and I have not been thinking of the dpo. Though my period is scheduled to come either today or tomorrow. so now I can't help being nervous.
I gave up eating CW's pills because I feel like puking everytime I smell the tablet. so it's back to folic acid for me.

I think my wait has ended..... I am not even sure if it is true or not.. My hands are trembling as I am typing this.. Husband wants me to do more tests because he can't believe it too...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    809.1 KB · Views: 1,663
I think my wait has ended..... I am not even sure if it is true or not.. My hands are trembling as I am typing this.. Husband wants me to do more tests because he can't believe it too...
Wow congrats. Usually there are seldom false positive. Maybe you Can try the cb digital test. Congratulations once again. I need your baby dust. :)

@Kitty88 thank you! yeah.. we tried CB normal test, CB digital test... I guess it was unbelievable after trying for the last 5 months.. (though now we are unsure what to do next)
Baby dust to all and hope your BFP will come soon!

@Kitty88 thank you! yeah.. we tried CB normal test, CB digital test... I guess it was unbelievable after trying for the last 5 months.. (though now we are unsure what to do next)
I think the next step is to book an appointment with a gynae? My af just came yesterday. Will try hard next month. Hope to get bfp next month. Thanks for your baby dust.

Yay!!!! Congrats!!! Whats the brand of your test stick? And whats your dpo day now?

@yogini the pic was from first response.. the line immediately appeared before the control line.. We also had the cb digital test.. Guess abit kiasu.. Today is 16dpo..

@Kitty88 your turn will come soon.. This month I kinda took it easy and stop my symptoms spotting so din realized a thing till I missed my period yesterday..

Thank you all! Hopefully it will be a successful one..

@yogini the pic was from first response.. the line immediately appeared before the control line.. We also had the cb digital test.. Guess abit kiasu.. Today is 16dpo..

@Kitty88 your turn will come soon.. This month I kinda took it easy and stop my symptoms spotting so din realized a thing till I missed my period yesterday..

Ah...this brand of test kit..i cant find it anywhere at the local stores... been trying to hunt down... anyway congrats to you! I am now at 13dpo..hope to get some luck from you!

In the meantime..go take ur folic acid, you can buy those tablets from unity...and start looking for gynae within the next 2 weeks :)..

Congrats, lamb_chop! So happy for u!:)
Yeah, I guess the key was to take things easy, your holidays definitely helped.

Yes. Hope next month will be my turn. Went to pray for blessing today. Hee. Wow. I think I gotta relax next month too stop my symptom spotting. Haha.

Ah...this brand of test kit..i cant find it anywhere at the local stores... been trying to hunt down... anyway congrats to you! I am now at 13dpo..hope to get some luck from you!

In the meantime..go take ur folic acid, you can buy those tablets from unity...and start looking for gynae within the next 2 weeks :)..
@yogini, I been looking for this test kit too. But think local store no sell bahs. Local store only get to see the predictor early response test kit. Which I read the review online wasn't great. Lots of negative feedback of false positive.

@lamb_chop where do you get the first response test kit from?

@Kitty88 @yogini I gotten first response on Amazon usa.. they can offer free shipping if you spend USD125 and above and honestly the HPT are very much cheaper! I gotten CB digital tests there too pack of 3 for USD12!!!!

@fedfan Yes. I agree.. no stress over conceiving and a good holiday helped. But I also know it cant be helped when we stressed ourselves over the disappointment each month.
Good Luck to everyone and hope your BFP comes soon!

@yogini, I been looking for this test kit too. But think local store no sell bahs. Local store only get to see the predictor early response test kit. Which I read the review online wasn't great. Lots of negative feedback of false positive.

@lamb_chop where do you get the first response test kit from?
Yes..predictor brand and the fortel brand is very lousy...yesterday (13dpo) i used guardian pregnancy test kit to test and was a bfn...dunno if guardian brand can be trusted or not..but their ovulation kit definately sucks..
i got a feeling this cycle i may be out already since 13dpo still bfn..i will do my last test on wed..if no..then onward to next cycle..

Yes..predictor brand and the fortel brand is very lousy...yesterday (13dpo) i used guardian pregnancy test kit to test and was a bfn...dunno if guardian brand can be trusted or not..but their ovulation kit definately sucks..
i got a feeling this cycle i may be out already since 13dpo still bfn..i will do my last test on wed..if no..then onward to next cycle..
Ya. Guardian ovulation kit is sucks. Watson brand better. I got qns. Normally we get a positive on opk. And next day is a faint positive opk. Means ovulation still there? As on If positive is you will ovulate in 12 to 36 hrs. So If the faint positive on the next day means the egg is not yet ovulated?

I use clear blue ovulation kit. After menses everyday i use.. n today gt smiley face .. faster ask hb to bd.. hopefully will strike.. they say once bd dont move around lay on bed..

Ya. Guardian ovulation kit is sucks. Watson brand better. I got qns. Normally we get a positive on opk. And next day is a faint positive opk. Means ovulation still there? As on If positive is you will ovulate in 12 to 36 hrs. So If the faint positive on the next day means the egg is not yet ovulated?

Yes thats the textbook understanding... so try to bd for 3 days straight...i only bd for 2 days on the +opk..probably thats y i didnt catch e egg...my af came this morning full force.. so i see you in the next cycle! Hehe

Yes thats the textbook understanding... so try to bd for 3 days straight...i only bd for 2 days on the +opk..probably thats y i didnt catch e egg...my af came this morning full force.. so i see you in the next cycle! Hehe
Oh no. Me too. I manage to bd for the positive opk and the next day. Maybe That's the reason we don't catch the egg. We shall put in effort on our next cycle.

Just go and plan ur travel. Dun think so much..alot of mummies travel when they are preggt in first and 2nd trimester.

I also going thailand in 2 weeks time..preggy or not..dun care..just go..lol
yupz.. me too!
gg to bangkok on 3rd week of july... and taiwan in oct!

Kitty88, there is no faint OPK. OPK is positive only when both lines are the same shade unlike pregnancy kit. do you have a pic?
having said that, even if the 2nd OPK is not positive, you could still be ovulating as ovulation happens 12 to 36 hours after a positive opk.
jia you!!!

Kitty88, there is no faint OPK. OPK is positive only when both lines are the same shade unlike pregnancy kit. do you have a pic?
having said that, even if the 2nd OPK is not positive, you could still be ovulating as ovulation happens 12 to 36 hours after a positive opk.
jia you!!!
The first opk I took was the same shade as the control line at 5.45pm. The next day I took a opk which is a faint line at 5.45pm. So I was wondering is it the ovulation have not occur as the first opk is a positive . As ovulation took 12 - 36 hrs. Which Mine was a 24hrs.

Kitty88, should be will ovulate after the first positive.

So, you BD at 5.45pm to be safe, then the following day. Or you can safe the soldier for the following day.

kitty88, your 12 to 36 hours will start counting from the first opk. the 2nd opk has no significance. ovulation may or may not have occurred as it is between 12 to 36hrs. there will always be a faint line as there is always LH present regardless of ovulation or not.

do you have EWCM when you BD? that's very important.

kitty88, your 12 to 36 hours will start counting from the first opk. the 2nd opk has no significance. ovulation may or may not have occurred as it is between 12 to 36hrs. there will always be a faint line as there is always LH present regardless of ovulation or not.

do you have EWCM when you BD? that's very important.
I do have EWCM . But very little.

Back