annmiko: Kate Spade Sale - Additional 25% discount on sale items. Rate: 1.46. Close: 22 Dec 15 10pm

Hi, how much is the black one including shipping cost? Thanks.

Hi Ms_mummy,

The international shipping estimate given by Comgateway is USD9.24. However to guarantee this amount, you need to top-up another USD3 as a guarantee fee. So total it is USD12.24 for this wallet.

Currently, there's no additional discount off sale prices so total will be (USD75 x 1.05 + USD12.24) x 1.39 = SGD126.48. My advice is to wait till a good sale e.g. at least 20% off to purchase this wallet.

Attachments

• Ms_mummyKateSpadeShippingestimate.jpg
    Ms_mummyKateSpadeShippingestimate.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 246
Spree opens to take in orders for Kate Spade Surprise Sale - up to 75% discount

Cost = Item price x 1.37 x 1.05

where the additional 5% is the concierge fees paid to Comgateway for buying on behalf

Do access this link:http://surprise.katespade.com
using the following information:
email address: [email protected]
zip code: 97220

International shipping for a wallet is about USD11.25 x 1.4 = SGD15.75. For a small bag is about USD30.93 x 1.4 = SGD43.30. For a big tote bag is about USD45 = SGD61.65

Free usa domestic shipping for total purchases of usd200 and above

Last edited:
Dear Wendy, Lemonpie (Spree #2)

Your orders were placed with USAcomgateway buying on behalf for the Surprise Kate Spade sale. Please note the following:

Wendy - all 6 items ordered

Lemonpie - 1 item ordered

I will update you again when the items have reached USA comgateway. You should be able to collect your items latest by 20 Jun 15.

Last edited:
Dear berrymum, krist112179 (Spree #3)

Your orders were placed with USAcomgateway buying on behalf for the Surprise Kate Spade sale. Please note the following:

berrymum - all 3 items ordered

krist112179 - both items ordered

I will update you again when the items have reached USA comgateway. You should be able to collect your items latest by 21 Jun 15.

Hi...sorry for the delay...can I still order ?
Replied and order this morning from your email but no confirmation.

Thanks.

Hi...sorry for the delay...can I still order ?
Replied and order this morning from your email but no confirmation.

Thanks.

Hi Jun Jo,

I can order only if I have at least USD200 to have free USA domestic shipping. I just checked my yahoo account again. I did not receive any email from you. You can post your order here. Thanks!

Thanks Annie.
Below is my order:-

DAYCATION NEDA
$158.00 $49.00
COLOR: --sandpiper

But I can only TT tonight about 7+....possible?
If so, can I have your acct act no and amount .

Appreciate.
Jo

Thanks Annie.
Below is my order:-

DAYCATION NEDA
$158.00 $49.00
COLOR: --sandpiper

But I can only TT tonight about 7+....possible?
If so, can I have your acct act no and amount .

Appreciate.
Jo
Hi Jo

Thanks for your order! I need to place order only after I receive your payment. Amount = USD49 x 1.37 x 1.05 = SGD70.49. Also need to hit at least usd200 to order for you.

Dear Wendy, Lemonpie (Spree #2), berrymum, krist112179 (Spree #3),

Your items are ready for collection and I have informed you individually. Please arrange with me for collection if you have not done so. Thanks for your participation in these sprees! Attached are the shipping details for your future reference.

Attachments

• KateSpadeSpree2.pdf
    10.4 KB · Views: 311
  • KateSpadespree3.pdf
    10.4 KB · Views: 212

Back