2WW - for those TTC-ing

Piggling, you have a short cycle of about 21-22 days. I seem to think it means you have more chances than a lady with average cycle days of 30 days? Heehee...
Hmmm... If you are saying cramps near AF means you are out, I read from other ladies that it could also be good news, so don't think too much ya!

Actually I had a little pinkish discharge on 6 DPO, just 1 wipe on the toilet paper (sorry tmi), and that was it. So I caved in and tested yesterday (11 DPO) and this morning (12 DPO) with online test strips but both came back BFN. Anyway, I shall continue to wait. Either way, it will mean another new beginning. :)

Hi, no, I have long cycles now.. Haha.. I am on CD 35 now. Which is why I have fewer chances... Am on my 7th cycle even though I have been trying for 8+ months. :(
I am starting to have abit of cramps now.. DPO9... Kind of sad.

pinkish discharge on DPO 6 may means that it is implantation bleeding. Wishing the best for you. Try testing again when you miss your AF. :)

seriously..what is the chances that it is BFN..than become BFP later?

I think the chance is there.. If you are on Fertility Friend, you can do a search of charts and there are some ladies who get a negative before their positive because some people do implant later.
In any case, if your AF has not arrived then keep your hopes high. Jia you! :)

Piggling, you have a short cycle of about 21-22 days. I seem to think it means you have more chances than a lady with average cycle days of 30 days? Heehee...
Hmmm... If you are saying cramps near AF means you are out, I read from other ladies that it could also be good news, so don't think too much ya!

Actually I had a little pinkish discharge on 6 DPO, just 1 wipe on the toilet paper (sorry tmi), and that was it. So I caved in and tested yesterday (11 DPO) and this morning (12 DPO) with online test strips but both came back BFN. Anyway, I shall continue to wait. Either way, it will mean another new beginning. :)
may want to test again in a week or so if ur period doesnt come..

Hi, no, I have long cycles now.. Haha.. I am on CD 35 now. Which is why I have fewer chances... Am on my 7th cycle even though I have been trying for 8+ months. :(

pinkish discharge on DPO 6 may means that it is implantation bleeding. Wishing the best for you. Try testing again when you miss your AF. :)

Piggling, I am sorry, because I mistook your 8 DPO as CD8!!?? Oh my goodness. Recently, I have been having this problem of misreading words. I misread HB's and friends' messages and then I replied that went out of topic. Haha...

Oh I wish it was implantation bleeding too! Just keeping fingers crossed while I wait.

Please don't be sad and don't read too much into the cramping. It is only 9 DPO and cramping @ this stage could mean anything. Stay relax ok?

thanks Piggling and bepositive! unfortunately i dont feel this is THE Month since i the websites i research says that lower backaches are not symptoms of pregnancy in first trimester. :(

Piggling, I am sorry, because I mistook your 8 DPO as CD8!!?? Oh my goodness. Recently, I have been having this problem of misreading words. I misread HB's and friends' messages and then I replied that went out of topic. Haha...

Oh I wish it was implantation bleeding too! Just keeping fingers crossed while I wait.

Please don't be sad and don't read too much into the cramping. It is only 9 DPO and cramping @ this stage could mean anything. Stay relax ok?

No worries about mis-reading it. It is okie. :)
Yup, I will try to ignore the cramping and just try to stay positive. :)
Thanks for your encouraging words.. Hopefully all of us have good news at the end of the week. :D

thanks Piggling and bepositive! unfortunately i dont feel this is THE Month since i the websites i research says that lower backaches are not symptoms of pregnancy in first trimester. :(

Know what you mean... But then again, it may strike when you least expect it!
I thought I read somewhere that backaches can be a result of early pregnancy, due to ligament loosening.. So don't lose hopes! :)

Hi everyone,

I have been reading silently and decided to join in and give each other support together. I'm cd55 today, and been spotting for 17 days. Full flow just refuse to appear and feeling very depress. I can't start the next cycle of clomid and do not know what's wrong with me. I never have been spotted for so long. Base on fertility friend chart I am 15 dpo today but I doubt I ovulated at all. Am trying for #2.

Hihi.. usually mc is after af date. Usually is when one tested positive. And early stage of mc will happens like 1-2 weeks after af date. That will be chemical pregnancy. For this. Will have spotting for few days then menses flow. Actually mc will not have big cramps or even break into cold sweat. This is also up to individual body. Chemical will be like usual menses and will not have anything inside as it hasn't formed into a sac. Don't even need doctor review. And gynae cannot tell if u miscarriage before. Especially chemical.

U mentioned that u suspect mc around the af period but I doubt its MC. It looks like just bad menses cramp during day 1-2. Cramping. If u always have this type of cold sweat and menses cramp till so bad prolonging to every menses, U gotta see gyane to check on ur womb. My cousin always have this during her menses and she was diagnosed with inverter uterus. Meaning her flowing of menses is opposite of the normal which causes pain.

Don't scare urself. Journey of TTC can only look forward. Never backwards.

Thank you Shirley. I feel more assured now. :) I think ttc journey made me a v paranoid person. Haha

Same same piggling...my cycle days are like yours. And will get pinky discharge a few days before O.

Hi everyone,
I have been reading silently and decided to join in and give each other support together. I'm cd55 today, and been spotting for 17 days. Full flow just refuse to appear and feeling very depress. I can't start the next cycle of clomid and do not know what's wrong with me. I never have been spotted for so long. Base on fertility friend chart I am 15 dpo today but I doubt I ovulated at all. Am trying for #2.
Hi minko... With regards to your situation, would you consider visiting gynae to find out if everything is okie?

Same same piggling...my cycle days are like yours. And will get pinky discharge a few days before O.

Hi lemon tart, your cycle also getting longer?
The pinky discharge is bepositive. :) My spotting usually is before AF, about 0.5 day before AF.

Know what you mean... But then again, it may strike when you least expect it!
I thought I read somewhere that backaches can be a result of early pregnancy, due to ligament loosening.. So don't lose hopes! :)

really? thats good to know :) i am so happy that i joined this thread.. really happy to see the support system here :)

i gave up on the early signs of pregnancy liao...
i only believe whether gt positive on pregnancy kit or not

yeah thats true.. because i believe our brains are more or less affected by what we think. if we constantly keep thinking that we want to be pregnant, i believe our brains will create all those symptoms just because we wanted them so badly...

am trying not to think too much and count on these symptoms too much as well. :rolleyes:

Hi minko... With regards to your situation, would you consider visiting gynae to find out if everything is okie?

The pinky discharge is bepositive. :) My spotting usually is before AF, about 0.5 day before AF.
Piggling : my cycle was 32-33 days until I went to see TSB and take her mess which ended up making my cycle longer. Some months even hit 38 days. I got fed up and stopped seeing her. Now back to 32-35 days based on last two months. Hopefully this month will be shorter!

ya.. coz my colleagues know i TTC.. something not norms, they keep saying i pregnant already is it...
for example, i no appetite for lunch, they will ask pregnant already is it..
i feel like eating KFC for lunch, they will ask pregnant already is it
o_O

Piggling : my cycle was 32-33 days until I went to see TSB and take her mess which ended up making my cycle longer. Some months even hit 38 days. I got fed up and stopped seeing her. Now back to 32-35 days based on last two months. Hopefully this month will be shorter!
TSB is tan siew buoy from ntu?
i also seeing her.. after taking the herbs, my period become 28 days to 30ish day

i gave up on the early signs of pregnancy liao...
i only believe whether gt positive on pregnancy kit or not
Pixie Ng: I agree with u! When in tww anything and everything can be a symptom but all end up BFN. Now give up reading into any symptom.

Yah, I agree that those early symptoms have no purpose because during 2WW, the dominant hormone is progesterone and it produce the same kind of symptoms as pregnancy thus the similarities.
The link is just for fun reading and to show that backache is a symptom. :)
I think looking at BBT, is good enough to tell whether one has a chance... Usually if BBT starts falling nearing to AF, I know don't even need to use a kit le..

After I seen her for the first month, my ovulation was later too...
I also not sure what is the reason but I hope you get back your normal cycle days soon!

TSB is tan siew buoy from ntu?
i also seeing her.. after taking the herbs, my period become 28 days to 30ish day
Yeah that is what happened to me also. So I decided to stop seeing her. No good reason why I should continue if her med prolong my cycle. If she can shorten my 32 day cycle to 28 days I wun mind seeing her!

Yah, I agree that those early symptoms have no purpose because during 2WW, the dominant hormone is progesterone and it produce the same kind of symptoms as pregnancy thus the similarities.
The link is just for fun reading and to show that backache is a symptom. :)
I think looking at BBT, is good enough to tell whether one has a chance... Usually if BBT starts falling nearing to AF, I know don't even need to use a kit le..
Yes bbt is definitely a good sign. Once it crashes no hope le.

I scheduled for gynae check up tomorrow which is on my birthday. hopefully there is no bad news for me.

I scheduled for gynae check up tomorrow which is on my birthday. hopefully there is no bad news for me.

Don't worry, maybe it is good news?
Happy Birthday to you! Birthday girls have double luck, hope everything goes smoothly for u during the check tml.

Oceandeep, sorry to hear abt ur loss. :( wanna check with you if you mc in the early stage of preggy? I asked because there was a month when I broke out in cold sweat and had very serious abdominal cramps till I had to lie on floor and cry. Shortly after, blood came out. That pain is atypical of my usual cramps thou it happened during the time AF was supposed to come. Few mths later, I read abt how mc is like and I started to wonder if I mc. im v scared and I wonder if doc cld detect if one has history of mc. This incident is still a mystery to me. And I feel v guilty cuz I didnt seek medical help thinking it is just period (didnt expect to be preggy) and I wonder if tt incident affected my reproductive health (if it really is mc).. so I wonder how was mc like (sorry to make you relive the memory. It is ok if u dont qanna share)

And I feel your pain abt drinking longan red dates tea, etc.. but I still hope for u to get ur bfp this mth! No af = still got hope!

Hi veromon,
Yes, I MC in the early stages around 6th week. It started with spotting and gradually heavier and heavier blood flow. The cramps were quite bad because the uterus was contracting to expel the sac if I am not wrong. So yeah was hospitalised for 3-4 days and I had a natural miscarriage. My period didn't come till few weeks later. Not sure if I am helping much by sharing this.
I wish the same for you! Let's jia you together!

thanks chloe! my boy turn 2 yrs old this Saturday. how old is your #1?
Wow happy birthday to ur boy! My girl is 16 mths... i been trying for almost a yr liao... cuz I originally wanted a very close age gap... guess it's not meant to be as such.

I agree that BBT is the most accurate way of getting information from our body. OPKs can sometimes fail us but BBT never lies. I have only started to chart my BBT in my last cycle. I used to think that I will never resort to charting BBT because it is so ridiculous monitoring something that fluctuates within tenths of a degree. But now I am convinced that it is so useful.

I agree that BBT is the most accurate way of getting information from our body. OPKs can sometimes fail us but BBT never lies. I have only started to chart my BBT in my last cycle. I used to think that I will never resort to charting BBT because it is so ridiculous monitoring something that fluctuates within tenths of a degree. But now I am convinced that it is so useful.

Agree.. When I was much younger and saw in shows that women take their temperature to time for babies and I find it so weird... Now I know... I am glad that at least we have cheaper way of finding out more about our bodies.

Do you know which DPO you are at? Could it be that you are having a triphasic chart?

I tested no O... testin from CD 12 to CD 22 than i fed up and give up le.. but hb and i still do the deed... noticed EWCM a day but than mia liaoz.. than on and off got sticky cm (sorry tmi)..

Sorry what is triphasic chart?

Do you know which DPO you are at? Could it be that you are having a triphasic chart?

all the while i test neg O from cd 12 to 22 than i got fed up than drop off OPK... saw EWCM a day but than mia... as and wen i saw sticky cm and hb and i still do the deed...
ytd had bad cramp and now still a little.. had hot water bag massage last nite...

sorry what is triphasic chart???

all the while i test neg O from cd 12 to 22 than i got fed up than drop off OPK... saw EWCM a day but than mia... as and wen i saw sticky cm and hb and i still do the deed...
ytd had bad cramp and now still a little.. had hot water bag massage last nite...

sorry what is triphasic chart???

Hmm.. Actually your spike in BBT, looks abit like after O kind of spike.
Triphasic chart is when your BBT rises to the 3rd level after implantation.
In a cycle, pre-O, you BBT should remain lower, after-O, your BBT should rise to show a thermal shift. Some people will have a higher rise, somewhere after mid luteal phase and may be due to after implantation.

You can read more here... http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-Pattern-and-Pregnancy.html

nope... dun intend to test cos no sym on BFP.. dun wana disappointment..hahaha...
going KKH appt on thurs....
now cramp.. but its all the way up to gastric....

Oh this morning, mine plunged like a stock market crash. Haha... I am @ 13 DPO today.
Last night saw some traces of dark brown discharge on 1 wipe. i should be looking forward to a new cycle soon. :)

@chloe_ng my #1 is 17 months. Don't know is it i keep thinking don't want 2 years gap so #2 keep don't want to come.

I just hoping my next AF come, won't hit my holiday in Dec :(

Hmmm... I noticed that we can't input signature here. It will be helpful to share our BBT charts and insert tinker countdowns so that at one glance, we know the status of one another. I am having a hard time keeping track of everyone's status here. I am so afraid I might quote the wrong thing to someone because I got confused.

@chloe_ng my #1 is 17 months. Don't know is it i keep thinking don't want 2 years gap so #2 keep don't want to come.

I just hoping my next AF come, won't hit my holiday in Dec :(
Oh i see! How long u been trying? Did u get tested? I got #1 pple assume so easy to tio, actually my hb fail his SA one lor. Faint.

Back